• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
dont forget about the guy that plays super defense and complains when he gets camped

lmao but seriously michael doesn't know what he's saying. Come have fun. >_>

Diakonos

Smash Lord
dont forget about the guy that plays super defense and complains when he gets camped

lmao but seriously michael doesn't know what he's saying. Come have fun. >_>
Haha, I've done myself a favour and just blocked Mike's posts outright. Friendly enough in person, but the internetz brings out the worst in some people.

Whatever was said, come out and smash, new players. This game is amazing only within community.

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the welcomes peoples. I suck compared to tournament standards so none of that **** really matters to me I just want to play and get better haha. And yesm I blaze constantly.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I was thinking more like if you do *this well* then you get like a chance to do highstakes matches for pr and stuff

or something like that
Heard it while listening to that podcast with cactuar, prog, scar, and hyuga. Sounds interesting imo.

Top Bottom