• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Our PR isn't bad. Our top 5-10 are as good as our top 5 were 1 or 2 years ago. They have improved. But apart from maybe Evan, I haven't seen evidence of many of us breaking the barrier to "one of the better players with that character".

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
john: Tim/Eric/Tony/you/Ryan and others basically quit. Manuel moved across the country. Evan and Yakal are both solid now. the TRUE skill of BC would probably be like sion, Manuel, Eric, Roby, Tony, Tim, Evan, Yakal, and myself. you too if u tried again... damn how **** that would be to see a fully equipped BC PR once again.

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I seem to recall that was after CAST4, haha.

In any case, WC has the disadvantage of not being able to play you and learn how to beta Ganon. EC doesn't suffer from that. Give me a couple of months in Montreal and I'll be whooping your asphalt! ;D

Evan, when I get back you better be as good as I was when I left.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Thats why I do not play Ganon vs locals, it's too hard. lol. I used Falcon vs Vwins, i did much better overall but still not enough.
Yeah I'm amazed you stay true to ganon for so long, even after watching your sets against sfat and raynex, that just look so annoying to deal with as a ganon. :c

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I'm sure we've all heard my whining about how much ganon sucks.

rollin' all day

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ganon does suck, of course.. but I enjoy landing hits with him and do cool mix-ups inside combos, that's all I need to keep going. lol.

The Fox matchup is a gamble almost, if I dont land hits often... I will lose but if Im able to call what the other Fox is doing then it already becomes much easier. Having good reaction time and experience helps me a lot to get hits which is often. At Apex 2012, I had the Fox bracket. PC Chris then Chillin.. if I had beaten him I would of had Lovage.. then if I would of beaten Weon-X, I would had to have faced Javi. lol. So ya, it's inevitable that I need to know the Fox matchup very very well.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
He doesn't have THE PUNCH though.

That's all I play smash for.

that and the purple train.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
use falcon kage. he's like ganon but fast.

I am using him at times but he'll never be my main. I do the smart thing and use him against players where I feel I will need him, also Marth as well.. I started CPing Marth vs certain players. I know A LOT of people know the Falcon match-up so it's bad that I use him vs players that I can just do better with Ganon.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
when the weather turns bad which is never we should smash mike. and yo next summer ill be on this
edit: maybe this summer but then I leave again so who cares

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
marshal that u buddy? u gave me a lot of trouble & u beat terrorbird whos really dam good. man u got so much potential for a playa who smash only at tournys, if u practiced itll be over for me

booshk

Smash Lord
adam's scale for judging players:

free - close to free - little bit free - not free

Top Bottom