• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Hi guys!
This place has changed a LOT since I was last here...
It seems...smoother and less twitchy?

Just thought I'd let you know I'm prrrrrobably gonna pick up smash again in early June.
Been semi/partially-retired since December but I've played a couple times every month since so I'm still getting enough smash to satisfy during the break. :D

Those projects and stuff I started in January are all coming into motion so I won't have to dedicate all my time to it in a bit. It'll be tough to get anywhere for smash, but at least I'll be playing it again so I might pop on here once in a while to see what's up.

You're all awesome, but keep stepping it up! <3

Dynamiz/Dynanmani/Dynimazm/Dynamism

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'll definitely play you! :D I would love to play your army of characters and learn all sorts of different match-ups. :3

What sorts of projects are you doing?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't think we need to wait for another tournament to update this.

If SION accepts my PR MONEYMATCH, then we can get this SHOW ON THE ROAD. It'd be cool to have Adam commentate, as he did on the $100 mm a while back.

booshk

Smash Lord
I don't think we need to wait for another tournament to update this.

If SION accepts my PR MONEYMATCH, then we can get this SHOW ON THE ROAD. It'd be cool to have Adam commentate, as he did on the $100 mm a while back.
make it a big bux munee metch BO 11 again lewl

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
fire emblem pryde..... that is why I came here..

I really have nothing else to contribute to this.. I just love fire emblem...

...sorry :(

Sion

Island of Horizon
i'll accept, but what's the money match for?

either way, i don't really care. i'll take 2nd if you guys wanna just update the pr
/egolist

booshk

Smash Lord
i'm guessing manuel doesn't think there's been enough performance to put him 2nd and you 1st ? yiz

booshk

Smash Lord
i don't think eric needs to be put as inactive? he only missed last tournament right
but he isn't in town for the whole summer so idk how that works :D

i think i should be above yakal and matt though. have no idea whether they stand on PR or not on PR cause of inactivity/activity of higher ranked players but... >_> my placings overall these past tournaments have been better than both of theirs, and i've beaten them both in 2 sets 2-0, in these past tournaments..
/egolist

but panelists aren't even talking so who cares for now :p

Sion

Island of Horizon
well, since eric is busy (i'm assuming this), i say we get a 4th panelist. manuel, to the facebookmobile!

if you guys didn't catch that, i was referring to back when they used to talk about the PR on facebook via private messaging or something lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
The "PR is for player's ego luls" argument is old. The stated purpose of the PR is on the front page. People can believe it or not, it makes no difference to me.

Regarding Sion, I think that he's done super well the past while. He's come 1st in all the tournaments I was not there, and he beat me that one tournament when he came back from losers'. My opinion is that he hasn't done anything that I wouldn't have been able to do, which is why I take an in between stance. I think it'd be fun/cool to have a PR moneymatch, just to settle it quickly and painlessly (jk, it's always painful in the marth/falco matchup).

I'd be down for a $20, best of 9. I think 11 would be a bit excessive. I would go out of my way to make this happen, so long as we have a good recording setup and commentary. Our community hasn't put much out as far as videos go, and I'd like to see that change!

=]

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
If booshk is going to be 8 or 9, I should be right behind him IMO
Our sets are the closest bull**** ever and also I've beaten Bwmat like 2 or 3 times in tournament now.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The "PR is for player's ego luls" argument is old. The stated purpose of the PR is on the front page. People can believe it or not, it makes no difference to me.

Regarding Sion, I think that he's done super well the past while. He's come 1st in all the tournaments I was not there, and he beat me that one tournament when he came back from losers'. My opinion is that he hasn't done anything that I wouldn't have been able to do, which is why I take an in between stance. I think it'd be fun/cool to have a PR moneymatch, just to settle it quickly and painlessly (jk, it's always painful in the marth/falco matchup).

I'd be down for a $20, best of 9. I think 11 would be a bit excessive. I would go out of my way to make this happen, so long as we have a good recording setup and commentary. Our community hasn't put much out as far as videos go, and I'd like to see that change!

=]
I want best of eleven with two commentators....go

:phone:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
The problem with commentary is that kenny was the only one who had a proper setup for this and it seems he's lost all interest in the game. I remember violence was talking about getting something several months ago, but it seems he too has lost interest in our smash community in general. Or he's just really busy all the time.

:phone:

Top Bottom