• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

booshk

Smash Lord
i have pocket falco
ask eric about it it's pretty amazing

yiz adam i agree
blacks the shiettttt : D

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah an update is needed soon.

I wasn't at the tournament, but I'm looking at Eric over Sion once again. He's out placed him him twice or thrice, no?

Should we have one more, or do I update soon?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
well sion and eric had 2 sets
the first sion won then eric won the second but yeah eric outplaced sion twice now I think

maybe character johns but whatevs lol shiekvspuff

Sion

Island of Horizon
apparently my sheik was looking like a manuel LOL

standing near the edge and stuff

i don't see why eric shouldn't be above me at this point. i was honestly aiming at winning with sheik, so no character johns. what's the understanding here? the only thing i really see changing is eric and i. are we going to wait for 1 more or update now?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
LOL this tournament for me was like.. a fun fooling around tournament after having a terrible night the day before..

Anyways I would agree with me over Sion due to results, but damn Sion's Sheik is really good.. =)

booshk

Smash Lord
so whose sheik reigns supreme

**** nose( WTF LOL DIK e nose gosh why is that censored)
or
mr rodriguez

haha btw sorry i couldnt pick u up eric! glad marvo could though. i didnt even drive my girlfriend home i didnt have the time i made my mom drive her LOOOl but regardless of my cramming i got destroyed on microbi anyways so : (
play soon ma **** <---- ni gs

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
So Rhett looks like you might need to ask for a pillow to sleep on for Xmasss...

We have a blue feathered molting squawking ThIeF bird among us

Lettuce converge on the guilty party...

<3 <3

Top Bottom