• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
So much arpe
I'll be coming to Van Dec 4th for a concert, probs staying there Dec 5th a bit too.
If Kaelen/AJ/others wanna come then I'll bring them too, but only if someone is up for smashing since I won't be around and them making the trip would be pointless otherwise.
just a headsup :D

top 15 go g0
You guys should do one of those round robin MM things.
Like the top 3 of BC did once.
Makes it epic.
Like a battle for the new spots.
SHIIIIT
gogo

i like this response

edit: oompahh loompahh dooompadidoo
I like this response.
<3 Candies are serious. ;D

and are we actually doing a top 15 thing?
You got the death pool at the last Hustle.
Was no fair! :O
Yakaaaaaal for spot!
Booooooshk for same spot as Yakal!
BATTLE TO THE SPOT

sion should be moved down to 4th for losing to macD at ROM.
lol
macD is mad cute though. For realz. Doubles friendlies against him were scary. For realz.

going to Whistler with relatives to Ski/snowboard
WOOOOOOOOP
Too cold lol

You mean the indigo plateau
This
**** yesh

and gtfo Rusty and Adam lol

btw!

Got all my pokes to lvl 25, then beat all 3 trainers that I was at to open up most of the rest of the map.
Got a horsea already, gonna breed a bonsley soon too, woop.

hella hate up in here :(

sup BC canada

sup sion

sup diakonos
sup macd
We played friendlies...doubles...for like a few minutes... lol

me and dmac teamed once

we were debating between macdmac and dmacd

then bunbun put our team name as

macdmac dmac attack
lol wtffffff

MULTIQUOTE

Patooty

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

With less and less time to devote to smash and the community in general recently - and also with upcoming events I must first resign myself as a panelist. Then I must ask the panelists to take me off of the PR. And whether they do so now or later will be at their discretion.

The PR's been through some good times, but also some rough and ******** times. What kept me through it all was the thought that, well... If I didn't do it, the position might fall to one of the crazies in the community. haha - I thought I might as well stick around to try to do what I could to influence things for the better. And that's what I hope the community will continue to try do. Always press forward!

I'm going to be moving to Japan next year. The time is uncertain for now but it will probably be during the Spring time.

Eric - It's unfortunate that you saw my push for Sion's spot as a panelist to be me trying to replace you because I had something against you. That wasn't it. Sion is MY replacement. I like where his head is, and I think he will do good for the community.

Haha... I don't feel like ranting so I'll keep most of my thoughts to myself :)

...It's amazing what a gamecube game did...

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hey guys,

With less and less time to devote to smash and the community in general recently - and also with upcoming events I must first resign myself as a panelist. Then I must ask the panelists to take me off of the PR. And whether they do so now or later will be at their discretion.

The PR's been through some good times, but also some rough and ******** times. What kept me through it all was the thought that, well... If I didn't do it, the position might fall to one of the crazies in the community. haha - I thought I might as well stick around to try to do what I could to influence things for the better. And that's what I hope the community will continue to try do. Always press forward!

I'm going to be moving to Japan next year. The time is uncertain for now but it will probably be during the Spring time.

Eric - It's unfortunate that you saw my push for Sion's spot as a panelist to be me trying to replace you because I had something against you. That wasn't it. Sion is MY replacement. I like where his head is, and I think he will do good for the community.

Haha... I don't feel like ranting so I'll keep most of my thoughts to myself :)

Richmond crew forever <3

booshk

Smash Lord
tiep man, nicest guy in the world

much love bra, you'll love japan it looks amazing HAHA

must have a billion tournies before you leave then

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
I was so sleep deprived that I was being so stupid with a drill and stabbed myself in the nose at work and it cut my face open...
SOOO lucky it didn't get me in the eye...
I'm aight though. lol
What I get for doing dangerous stuff with no sleep...I don't even think my eyes were open when it happened hhahah

Round robin 10-15 would be sick haha
I nominate Boooooooshk, Yakal, Meta, Matt and Mike

DUNDUNDUUUUUUN

If all Bo3s, that's potentially 30 matches for the NEW RANKS!
EPIIIIC

Hey guys,

<3

Tiep, I love ya!

Full-semi-homo...

See you around, and I'll be moving to Japan in a few years too.
Let me know how good it is. :)

SKidd

Smash Master
Tiep, I never knew you, but I bet you were cool. Is Japan cool? Tell us how games are, since they are always released earlier in Japan :D

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
It's all good Tiep.. Hope to see you around from time to time.. :)

haha I will give this being a panel list another try again and take Tieps place if people are cool with that.. :p

SKidd

Smash Master
Are we going to remove Dieslow for inactivity?

I mean, he has attended a few lately... but...

Top Bottom