• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Patooty

Smash Ace
*I retract my statement*

I support Manuel but I'll do so in spirit this time.

*does not wish to start something he has no time to finish*

Good luck Manuel! :)

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Just because it has a negative image in some way doesn't mean it's not good.

Red signifies anger the majority of the time, that doesn't mean it's absent of love.

Yes though, the colours are unique to the season and enjoyable, despite the death. lol

Our PR is characterized by Falco, that doesn't mean it's full of noobs.

:p
no lol
just :p

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
theres a small smart *** mice running around my house. today i found out it ripped a big *** hole in my flour. if i find that sh.it im gonna stick a fuking pencil through its head and put it outside so no mice will ever walk through my doors again.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Hey it's Tect, I'm going to ROM3, but I do not have a teams partner yet! I was wondering if there were BC players who don't have a teams partner yet. Send to me a PM.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
There was a discussion saying that we should change our PR to Top 15, but then it just got ignored by everyone.

Top 20 was asked before too, but I think people said that we don't have enough people.

booshk

Smash Lord
lmao mike.

man i remember the good ol days, when John ran PR, and it was top 15. man where's troy. me and him grand finals at anime evo too good. LOOOOL

edit: and i think top 15 would also be extremely difficult to decide lol

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
wtf boooooshk you played evo when dragonwhatshisface was still around?
That's like...before I was BORN mang! lol
Didn't know you were that 'old/rebornew school'
:D
So awesome.
Does Tony even play smash? lol where is he these days?
Sion for 2nd. BO10 for 3rd. Dieslow for Disappeared? :(

WHERE YOU AT DIESLOW?
I WANT YOU BACK!!! Miss ya! <3

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
man i remember the good ol days, when John ran PR, and it was top 15. man where's troy. me and him grand finals at anime evo too good. LOOOOL
When was this? I remember me ****** and hosting EVO tourneys and Keith losing to random Mario.

And can I be top 100?

BTW I have something big type of BC tourney in the works. Hope people will be interested after I get a few things settled. So be ready.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be hosting an invitational tournament where 8 players will compete for a bigger pot then normal and depending on how big it is in BC the pay out will be top 4 or if its bad top 3 as normal. 4 players has already been chosen to be in the top 8 (invited) and the remaining 4 slots will be decided by 2 tournaments. The top 2 contenders of BOTH tournaments will qualify for the other 4 slots. Of course the people who have been invited are not able to participate in the qualifying rounds and the 2 winners of the first tournament is not allowed to compete again for the 2nd qualifyer. So basically if you make it into winners finals you have a spot and if you win in losers final you also get a spot.

This not only makes the pot bigger but it also let players have a second chance for redemption if they failed to qualify the first time around. This is basically adding 2 tournament pots in 1.

The problem. I don't have a venue to do this and have been wanting to do this tournament at the next Hustle. Of course people who have been invited want to join so either we can somehow do Doubles/Singles and my invitational singles all in 1 day (haha) or we scrap doubles and do 2 singles tournament. OR the 4 players can agree to let 1 tournament go and have the qualifying singles tournament start.

As for the top 8. I dont mind doing it at my house and having recording + live stream. This not only let the 8 players concentrate without all the background noises but also let them go at their full power without having to do doubles before or pools.

The entry fee will be $10 per tournament. So if we get lets say 24~ people the first time then minus the 2 winners and have 22 people thats $460 + the 4 invited people thats a $500 pot.

So I need people to show interest before I get this whole thing sorted out.

Discuss? Yes or No.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be hosting an invitational tournament where 8 players will compete for a bigger pot then normal and depending on how big it is in BC the pay out will be top 4 or if its bad top 3 as normal. 4 players has already been chosen to be in the top 8 (invited) and the remaining 4 slots will be decided by 2 tournaments. The top 2 contenders of BOTH tournaments will qualify for the other 4 slots. Of course the people who have been invited are not able to participate in the qualifying rounds and the 2 winners of the first tournament is not allowed to compete again for the 2nd qualifyer. So basically if you make it into winners finals you have a spot and if you win in losers final you also get a spot.

This not only makes the pot bigger but it also let players have a second chance for redemption if they failed to qualify the first time around. This is basically adding 2 tournament pots in 1.

The problem. I don't have a venue to do this and have been wanting to do this tournament at the next Hustle. Of course people who have been invited want to join so either we can somehow do Doubles/Singles and my invitational singles all in 1 day (haha) or we scrap doubles and do 2 singles tournament. OR the 4 players can agree to let 1 tournament go and have the qualifying singles tournament start.

As for the top 8. I dont mind doing it at my house and having recording + live stream. This not only let the 8 players concentrate without all the background noises but also let them go at their full power without having to do doubles before or pools.

The entry fee will be $10 per tournament. So if we get lets say 24~ people the first time then minus the 2 winners and have 22 people thats $460 + the 4 invited people thats a $500 pot.

So I need people to show interest before I get this whole thing sorted out.

Discuss? Yes or No.

Top Bottom