• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm down just say when and where. I'm free all day until 2am son.

EDIT: Yakal, I'm gunna beast you with Falcon. I suck vs falco with fox. I'll still probably beat you in the matchup anyways though.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Why? cuz you know the more you talk **** the harder you'll choke when the match comes? Then cry about it some more and john with the fist of the north star?
I don't know what your issue is with losing a set to me that you need to redeem yourself but talking trash isn't going to settle anything, up until now I haven't even said anything because I just felt that when we play the match we'll see. I'm glad you've decided to do the same, but i'm not impressed with how childish you've been acting lately.

Not at all.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
You're silly, Yakal. Easy bait is easy, be done with it. Let it be enough. Trashtalk is only fun without animosity. I feel like you're taking it too far, and if you feel he is, then be mature and let it end, dawg.

Sion

Island of Horizon
lmao, manuel.

what are you, some sort of fight mediator? i'm pretty sure the topic is done with anyways.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Why? cuz you know the more you talk **** the harder you'll choke when the match comes? Then cry about it some more and john with the fist of the north star?
I don't know what your issue is with losing a set to me that you need to redeem yourself but talking trash isn't going to settle anything, up until now I haven't even said anything because I just felt that when we play the match we'll see. I'm glad you've decided to do the same, but i'm not impressed with how childish you've been acting lately.

Not at all.
Make sure to bring the lube. Your butt's gunna hurt =)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Let's have moneymatches in this tournament!

I'll take anyone on the PR for $10, anyone else for $5.

Recorded! =D

Top Bottom