• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

SKidd

Smash Master
But, you're white...

Anyway, anyone ever think of how Suicune, a water type and Entei, a fire type DIED in a tower that was BURNING?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
But, you're white...

Anyway, anyone ever think of how Suicune, a water type and Entei, a fire type DIED in a tower that was BURNING?
Sup Chuggaconroy

and was it ever explicitly stated that they were of those types before the died? They could have been normal types for all we know and resurrected as water, fire, and electricity . gawsh

Just as well, they may have suffocated from the smoke and were trapped.

SKidd

Smash Master
How could they have changed types?

And I have never watched 1 Chuggaconroy video in my life
seriously

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
because ho-oh is a ****in' G

It would make sense though, the tower caught fire by a lightning storm

Lightning = Raiku
Storm/Rain = Suicune
lol fire = Entei

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lezz do it, Eric.

But for real, you all gotta stop being scurred. I started teaming with Sion when he wasn't PR... lol? I think it was UBC 2. And Will wasn't PR before this last update either.

Find players that can improve, and then run with it. I expect Will to get very good if that ***** starts coming out to our crew smashfests lol. And maybe Sion will improve one of these days, I'm not sure.

imo Coquitlam should play together and try to give us a run for our money...
Brown Bouun could do damage if Adam plays consistently, and Bun plays more often with Eric/Booshk.

Step it up. It's not that top to crack top 5, except maybe with Falcon.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Effort johns, AND crew johns? That's like getting a math test back and complaining that it's not fair that you got a mark on the lower end, cuz everyone studied.

But I luld anyway. Anytime I play teams against coq I realize just how much you guys like seeing each other suffer.

Sion

Island of Horizon
screw top ten

elite four + champion
or if someone isn't lazy just photoshop in the rest of the 5 people with gym leaders

Top Bottom