• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, I can't find the video uploads. For some reason they're not tagged "ssbm", "super smash bros melee", "hustle" or anything related to any of the players I could think of. Yeah, I actually bothered trying to search through "hustle".

Could someone point me in that direction >_>

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
They aren't uploaded yet? Then why the heck did I spot a YouTube upload window on the recording computer? And I swear people were watching a vid of a match on YouTube recorded an hour or two prior, featuring manuel yelling his lungs out...or maybe that one was just old and I'm stupid.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that was the infamous "jack commentary" match that was uploaded months ago

Violence

Smash Lord
My bad guys, I'll go through and tag all the vids tonight. They're almost all up though. Just one Money Match that I have to split into two parts, bear with me.

Top Bottom