• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC1 Results 4/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Brawl Singles(54 Entrants)
Total Pot: $765

1: Mew2King :metaknight: - $382.50 (50%)
2: Seibrik :metaknight: - $191.25 (25%)
3: kingtoon :toonlink::kirby2: - $114.75 (15%)
4: BigLou :diddy: - $38.25 (5%)
5: Player-1 :diddy: - $19.13 (2.5%)
5: MVD :snake: - $19.13 (2.5%)

Like that, then?

Also holy **** good **** Kingtoon

DRN

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles(54 Entrants)
Total Pot: $765

1: Mew2King :metaknight: - $382.50 (50%)
2: Seibrik :metaknight: - $191.25 (25%)
3: kingtoon :toonlink::kirby2: - $114.75 (15%)
4: BigLou :diddy: - $38.25 (5%)
5: Player-1 :diddy: - $19.13 (2.5%)
5: MVD :snake: - $19.13 (2.5%)

Like that, then?

Also holy **** good **** Kingtoon
Extra ended up something like
192/3
Didnt want to give change lol but yea thats pretty much it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Kingtoon just officially took our money and did it big.

Toying with Dolphin prior to getting some matches up, 100+ matches in all.

Player-1's link is where the magic will happen, and this one as well:
http://www.youtube.com/user/teegeedubya

And for pete's sake, stop f5ing this and turn on a TV!

Shout outs later.

DRN

Smash Lord
Kingtoon just officially took our money and did it big.

Toying with Dolphin prior to getting some matches up, 100+ matches in all.

Player-1's link is where the magic will happen, and this one as well:
http://www.youtube.com/user/teegeedubya

And for pete's sake, stop f5ing this and turn on a TV!

Shout outs later.
Actually Mew2King took our money
And then Seibrik
And THEN Kingtoon
Then we made $60
Then MVD took more lol

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Neo I'm the fl player player1 talking about and it was scratch up when I saw it

:phone:
I guess that IS mine. Well do you still have it? If so, we need to meet somewhere like another tournament or some other place so I can get it. (Even though you live in florida :()

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Dyno spelled our team name wrong our team name wrong even after I spelled it out(what a scrub)
its caught em slippin
its a reference to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

also, Neo X my friend George and I found a silver controller with no scratches on a table after the tourney, but no one claimed it so we left it on the table thinking whoever left it there was going to come back and look in that very spot
I'm guessing one of the TOs took it or something like that.

Shoutouts when I'm not so tired

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah dude I left it at the venue. Some dude told me to leave it.
Sorry dude I asked everyone if it was there's but no ond claimed it. I was gonna take it but I was told to leave it :/

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Dyno spelled our team name wrong our team name wrong even after I spelled it out(what a scrub)
its caught em slippin
its a reference to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

also, Neo X my friend George and I found a silver controller with no scratches on a table after the tourney, but no one claimed it so we left it on the table thinking whoever left it there was going to come back and look in that very spot
I'm guessing one of the TOs took it or something like that.

Shoutouts when I'm not so tired
Oh no that one IS mine! So it's either still on the table in the dark right now or the people who work at the church took it?? I think I'm gonna be sick.:urg:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I just called mink about the control amd he says he found a silver control in his car. So it might be yours. If so we will get it back to you asap

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
I just called mink about the control amd he says he found a silver control in his car. So it might be yours. If so we will get it back to you asap

Thanks dude! Pm me when you get it please.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I need to step my game up. I'm pretty disappointed in myself, but I plan on practicing a whole lot once my finals are all over.

Either way, I'm glad that Kismet and I straight-up dominated Doubles.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pretty fun time. The least amount of sleep i've probably had at any tourney in my life.

1: Mew2King
2: Seibrik - good sheeeeee on 2nd brah brah. Thanks for the support mid miatches
3: kingtoon - Dat kirby...too much style going on. Your TL is sick though, I never seen you play before it was very stylish.
4: BigLou - Happy birthday ***! One of my favorite smashers in the ATL south so you know i had to come for your birthday. Couldn't believe it until i saw it...your diddy is sooooooo gay though lol. Imma learn to be as gay as you and p1 one day, and then I'll dominate. I got you for a cheesesteak if you go to philly, and im definitely staying in your room for genesis (while chipping in of course)
5: Player-1 - I saw the bracket and i saw who you had to play/beat, and daaaaaaaamn you did so much work this tourney man. It was so great. You are definitely the better diddy (for now)
5: MVD - Glad you could make it to the tourney. Hope your flight back to your friends shindig went well. And you a **** for omnigay in dubs against us. inb4shutup :awesome:
7: TheReflexWonder - Why are you so good? It makes me sad that i had to get styled on by your wario and your squirtle (cause your ivysaur/charizard weren't holding it down the little bit of time they were out). See you again sometime this year <3
7: Dynomite - good stuff on 7th.
9: GDX - your singles wario definitely gotta step it up. dubs wario is legit tho
9: Kadaj - lol craig switch to diddy kong. its what hot in the streets now. And Marth/Diddy isnt THAT bad for Marth
9: Gallax - Epic manly driver of the car for the entire thing, all while not getting a speeding ticket. Pretty legit if i do say so myself
9: Scatt
13: RadiX - dat fart :awesome:
13: Ryo - i'll try to play a gayer playstyle of diddy so you can get good practice against it so your diddy losses wont happen again
13: 2djeff - I cant believe you lost to reflex game 2 with the number of times you grabbed him. Hrnut is going to destroy you when he hears this, if solomon doesnt first. and you almost had me in pools :laugh:
13: Elev8 - good seeing you again too son. didnt get to watch any of your matches though. but if they were ICs i didnt want to see
17: mink - good stuff making it out of pools. I heard you got someone good with jiggs too lol
17: Kismet2 - now that we're even i have to make sure to never play you again :laugh:
17: Billy - my favorite snake player, although i saw no snake this tourney. pretty legit necklace you got too
17: D-torr - david dabess torres. 1/4th of the reason why the car trip was the best part of the tourney. (other 3/4 being the other 3 passengers of the car)
17: H1n1
17: 2link121 - black people swimmin, making it out of pools. legit legit. you fell asleep as soon as i got tethering working on your computer yesterday
17: Neo-x
17: stockfield - ggs in dubs.
25: shaslaM
25: cam
25: DRN - our savior. Thanks for housing us in your basement home. You lucky i was too tired to get a pic of that fridge...next time. If you ever need housing down here dont even hesitate to ask
25: archer - sheesh that campy TL lol. and it only got worse with the MK+brinstar cambo. ggs though
25: jelly - nice job on making it out of pools, you'll do better next time
25: Player 3
25: Saltix
25: Flea

Heero - pretty good peach. I apparently saved the replay of game two of peach vs wario...pretty epic match with a pretty dumb ending

All floridians - Pretty hype so many of us came. Way better than the past when i was the only florida representation OOS.

Shoutouts to the table in the middle of the room for providing good cover when i took a 3 hour nap on the floor in the venue. If i didnt do it, i would've fallen asleep during my pool matches no question.

Shoutouts to the salty lady at mcdonalds who also has bad hearing. That trip was definitely an experience

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Legit shoutouts are legit

Shoutouts:

Rainbow Dash - For always being on top of my Wii during my match. In my most needed moments you were there. Thank you, <3
2: Seibrik :metaknight: - FL ASSEMMBLEEEEEEEEE Haha. Seriously though man, you're a pretty awesome and fun guy. One of the few people i let drive my car. Overall, you made this trip fun and i'm glad i had you to drive with. You're awesome, and you did an awesome job here. You should have used your metamind games on the cop in GA though :(
3: kingtoon :toonlink::kirby2: - Good stuff man. You're matches were legit, and watching toon link play is always fun. You did mad good against Brik, i was impressed.
4: BigLou*** :diddy: - Hey man! Our games were legit and fun. You're an awesome guy and i'm glad you gave me weegee practice too. You're diddy kong is mad good. Keep up the good work and i'll have our replays up soon. haha, and happy birthday.
5: MVD :snake: - FL ASSEMMBLEEEEEE Good **** man! Your omnigay team is omni... gay. You did good work though, thanks for making the trip up awesome and fun. You're a really awesome guy. Nothing will beat singing all those awesome songs in the car, and singing Fireworks during tourney doesn't come often.
7: TheReflexWonder :wario: - NEXT TIME!!! I really wanted to play you, it's too bad we got kicked out of the venue. I wanted to play your PT. Good stuff in teams man.
7: Dynomite :wario::olimar::metaknight: - SO DAMN CLOSE!! I'm so upset i didn't finish off that last game man. Haha. Oh well, it was a good set and you're a pretty awesome guy. I'm glad we had a legit set and i got to meet you, you're awesome.
9: GDX :diddy::wario: - FL ASSSEMBLEEEEEEE Good stuff beating Kismet man. That was so sick. We were all cheering for ya! And good stuff in teams, we had some legit combos and synergy going. 5th place!
9: Kadaj :marth::metaknight: - It was awesome playing and meeting you man. You're a legit guy and your marth is mad good. You're a pretty cool guy.
9: Gallax :snake::metaknight: - FL ASSEMBLEEEEEE -.- Your snake is so hard to fight. Haha. You know me too well. Or i'm too mechanical. Either way, 9th place is damn good man. Good job.
13: RadiX :diddy: - FL ASSEMBLEEEEEE Like i said in tourney. You're one of the worst friends i've ever had :troll:. WHY DIDNT I BAN FINAL D?!?!! Stupid FL logic. Hahahaha. Good stuff! It takes FL to knock out FL.
13: Ryo :ike: - RYO?! Good shee man. It's always good seeing you play. You're so damn good. Good job today man. You're an awesome friend and it's awesome seeing you,
13: 2djeff :popo: - FL ASSEMBLEEEEEE - IC's TOO GAYYYYY. Good **** man. FL so hype. You're so much fun to troll. And you're starting to grow on me :) Thanks for hangin' out and puttin' up with my a*sholeness all the time. You're a cool guy.
17: mink :jigglypuff::zerosuitsamus: - 2 Rests and a Gimp? Wait.. on who? :troll:
17: Kismet2 :metaknight: - You're another one of the awesome guys i met here. Don't feel bad about losing to GDX. He's got FL hype. I h ope i see you again soon! I missed out on playing your falco with my jiggly. I wanted to test the waters. See you at CEO?
17: Billy*** :sheik: - Billy, you're a fun guy to talk to and play against. Thanks for the tips and everything. Your sheik is good as hell! I h ate that Ftilt and your reads are so hard. And good.
17: D-torr :zerosuitsamus: - FL ASSEMBLEEEEEE Good **** man. Olimar and Diddy arfe annoying as ****kkk. You did good. I love watching you play. Haha. ZERO SUIT HYPE.Also, you already know you're awesome. And made this weekend better.
17: 2link121 :rosalina: - FL ASSEMBLEEEEE (fixed your icon) Garret you're such a cool guy. Keep up the good work! I'm glad we all made it out of pools and i'm suire i'll be seeing you soon! It was fun riding up with you guys. You're awesome. It's always a pleasure.
25: shaslaM :metaknight: - Your MK's on the right track, you just need to fine tune it. Good work . LEarn the ZSS match.
25: DRN :zerosuitsamus::metaknight::lucario: - Dude, your house is amazing. That couch is comfortable as hell. You're an awesome guys, def one of the cooler guys i've met here. You are one of the reasons this tourney was so hype. We basically had the same hair and hat! Haha. And played ZSS... and got the same dinner... Too crazy. Haha. You're an awesome guy, i enjoyed everyhting and i hope you come meet up in Orlando some time! I'd house you for sure! MAke the trip!
25: jelly - FL ASSMBLEEEEE good job making it out of pools. You go all rob? Either way, i'm sure i'll be seeing you around.

Extra Shoutouts:
Mah dog No ID*** :falco:- Your falco is on the right track, you use Dsmash too much, other than that, it's all habits and MU you need help with. You're a cool guy and i'm glad we actually sat down and talked for a while, you're a cool guy.
Kaptain :dedede: :jigglypuff:- Your DDD is good, those 2 gordos ****ed me up in that first game. Hahaha. Next time we'll do more puff, sorry i was really busy/tired/alot of stuff this tourney. It was cool meeting you brony. You're a nice guy.
Fyre*** :pit: - Shoutout for being mad hot. Good stuff. Keep up the good looks and work. It was fun playing against you, i hope you move over to FL. We're the cool guys after all, remember what i said: Make the decision for yourself, not for others.
Miles :metaknight: - Good stuff man. Your MK really did work on me on that first match. I was trying SO hard, and i'm glad you even made mention of that. It made me really happy to see that you noticed i was giving it my all. You're a good player.
Nana*** :popo: - For also being attractive.
Iblis*** :fox: - Our MM was good stuff man. I actually got a sing -> death kill. Ha. I wish we would have MMed on a h acked wii so we could have saved them (unless we did save them, i was really tired and i have bad memory). Thanks for the fox practice.
Hero? :peach: - You're an awesome guy too! "Who all here got water?" - Salty lady at Steak and Shake. "YEAAAAH!" - You. That was so G status hahaha. I hope i see you around.
Leaf. :rainbow dash: - For always believing in me.

Following GDX, shoutout to the salty lady at Steak and Shake for being salty.

Another shoutout to the TO, good job running it, for DRN to the venue and tourney and making everything possible, to Big Lou for having a birthday, and everyone that MMed or had matches with me. It was truly an honor to play and meet all of you. Witht he exception of the dumb speeding ticket on the way home, i had a blast. I had a total of 4 energy drinks in 60 hours, 8 hours of sleep in that same amount of time, and made about 40 friends. You guys are awesome and i hope i see ALL of you soon. Also, DRN. if you read this far down, me and GDX went ZSS Wario or ZSS G&W.

*** = You got rested. It happens.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
FLORIDA!!!!!

This needed more SONIC :''''''(

:sonic:

I really wished I could have made this

Good sheee every1!!!

Happy belated Biglou!!!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
So is M2K ever going to pay his 300+ dollar debt back to ScaryEd?

I'm guessing the answer to that question is no.

M2K- Probably wont even see this, but give me back my spare silver controller the next time I see you please.
Heads up: you're probably never going to see your controller again.
Hint: he could care less about giving you your controller back.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Heads up: you're probably never going to see your controller again.
Hint: he could care less about giving you your controller back.
Lol it was only my spare, if I see him at another tournament that I go to I'll just snag like two and call it even. Pays for the ****ing lemon vitamin water that was my favorite that he took too, that I drank half of.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
shoutouts:

Tommy: thanks for teaming with me in Brawl. You're even better than a level 9 Luigi, which is like infinite godness skillz. It's always fun, and I'm glad we sandbagged so we could give all the other teams a chance :awesome:

Billy: always a pleasure seeing you. I hope you're preparing yourself for our $200 mm salt pentathlon match!

4Aces: your fox is mad fun to play against, and you are really impressive as a player. I think once you get more experience, all of your efforts that were put into movements and tech skill will really reward you.

Folzy (peach player): I was actually really impressed with you. I could tell that you are a smart player and if you keep putting in work, you'll be gooood!

Hackysack People: Damn we suck but it was fun :cool:

Fatality: I'm really looking forward to playing against you next time. You've improved faster than anyone I've played against and I was super impressed to see you beat me in a friendly. I gotta step up my game before it's too late.

DruggedFox: n1ggaaaaaaa

FullMetal: I'm pretty disappointed you didn't stay for the tournament :(
I don't even think we played any friendlies, but it was good seeing you nonetheless, and I'm glad we got to chill at DQ for a bit. Also, GET AT THIS MAN FOR GETTING TOP 3 IN MELEE TEAMS BY HIMSELF WTFFFFFF

Soft: we need to playyyyy

BIG MOTHER ****IN LOUUUUUU: Happy birthday duuuuuudeeeee, that face cake was delicious. Does your real face taste that good?

Dyno: My heart will always have a place for you :c

Player-3: so much fun playing against you in Melee! I see good things in store for us once you go to southern poly smash university haha

Player-1: <3

Chas: DRN is a stupid *** name. ****s R N1ggas? BTW I was mad impressed with your tourney, I had so much fun at this.

MilesG2G: no problem man, it's always a pleasure to help out guys like you. Also, you were great with taking my advice and applying it immediately. I hope you're able to get in contact with sleepyk so you guys can play XD

Saltix: nice seeing you again man

Ovonte: BOOTY BOOTY!!

RJ: you ****in rapeeeeeeeee. Chinesahh told me that he thinks you can become one of THE greats, so just keep beastin. Those falcon dittos we had were penis in vagina.

Albino: eyyyy man, you definitely earned that $10. I hope you had a fun time in the melee tourney! I should've played some friendlies with you though :c

Chinesahh: I'm glad you moved to GA =)

Dr Pepper: you're out of your element!

Ken: ahh man, I think I would lose to you if you knew the marth matchup a bit better. You are prettyyyyyy goooood.

Reflex+Kismet: Good stuff winning brawl doubles! I can't wait to see the matches :)

Everybody else: I didn't catch everybody's name but everyone I talked to and hung out with were mad cool :)

Thanks to everyone who entered Melee Doubles and especially Melee Singles!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Ummm I had already paid for 150 dollars towards what I owed him yesterday, on top of the 250 so from last FL tournament about a month or so ago. There is only 150 left to be paid (based off the original 520), but he was supposed to get that from PbnJ (actually, he was supposed to get about 300 from pbnj) but apparently pbnj was not answering his calls over past 2 weeks, so he had to get it from me, even though it was pbnjs responsibility.

Basically what I'm saying is, that as of right now, pbnj owes him 150 and pbnj owes me 150.

I have your controller in my bag, I'm not leaving untill Wednesday (that's when my flight is), I'm at SleepyK's house right now, you can get it whenever. I don't steal things I just forgot about it and it happened to be in my bag and still is.

stop accusing me of false things

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I have a sensor bar with me, so if anyone forgot their sensor bar I have a spair. It was very nicely wrapped.

Shoutouts when i get home from work.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to GA for being chill. I definitely want to come back.

Shoutouts to Big Lou. I'm glad I was able to come to this for your bday tourney.

Shoutouts to DRN, Dynomite, and all who TO'd this. This tourney was hella fun.

EXTRA SHOUTOUTS TO DRN for housing, providing us with everything we need for some good rest. Much appreciated. Next time you come down, FL got you.... and the rest of GA for that matter.

Shoutouts to everyone I played, including Player-1, Scatt, and Kingtoon. Our sets were my favorite of the tourney. Good job reppin your characters well.

Shoutouts to Reflex and Kismet for putting on a show in Grand Finals.

Shoutouts to FL for making this entire trip legit.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok you can have it if you want... idk who's it is. Not sure how you gonna get it though unless you come to ceo. So I see you then
It has 2 slashes on the cord showing the coil a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom