• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC1 Results 4/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Ok you can have it if you want... idk who's it is. Not sure how you gonna get it though unless you come to ceo. So I see you then
It has 2 slashes on the cord showing the coil a little
:phone:
I doubt it. I guess I'll just keep waiting then.:(

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
First off, thanks to DRN, Dyno and whoever else helped for hosting a fantastic tourney. I really had a great time.

Shoutouts:
1: Mew2King: Hehehe...I got something special for you below.
2: Seibrik: Good stuff man. It was cool talking with you on the way to Steak N' Shake
3: kingtoon: Didn't meet you but congrats!
4: BigLou: Thanks for being born.
5: Player-1: Next time P-1, next time.
5: MVD: Your set w/ Scatt was fun to watch. It was cool talking with you on the way to Steak N' Shake
7: TheReflexWonder: Good games man, dat Ivysaur too good! I'm glad we were in the same pool, watching your games are always fun. Thanks for the advice you gave me. Next time, I'll put up even more of a fight!
7: Dynomite: Thanks again for hosting. Sorry for letting you down :p
9: GDX: Good games man. Our set was hella fun, and that random hype in game 2 was too good. Our match was pretty much the highlight of the evening for me! SO CLOSE!!! Man I choked at the end. I'd definitely like to see the replay.
9: Kadaj: Thanks for the friendlies! Glad I got the chance to play you. Marth dittos are too fun! Your Marth is amazing man, keep it up.
9: Gallax: Thanks for the friendlies! Also, thanks for the Pika advice!
9: Scatt: Your set vs MVD was too good man! You'll get him next time. Our melee match was pretty fun, too.
13: RadiX: Too bad we only got to play 1 friendly, it was cool hanging w/ you at Steak N' Shake though.
13: Ryo: Didn't meet you, but your Ike was awesome to watch!
13: 2djeff: Good games man. Our sets in both brawl and melee were really fun!
13: Elev8: It's always nice to see you. Thanks for the advice you gave me man, I've already started using what you said! Glad we got to play each other a little bit this time around. Hope to see you around!
17: mink: Oh man, you are too awesome. Hanging w/ you at Steak N Shake was too fun! I too hope to see you around!
17: Kismet2: Didn't play you this time around :(
17: Billy: I see you so much and yet we've barely played each other. I'll fix that next time.
17: D-torr: Thanks for the advice on the toon link matchup! Our melee match was awesome!
17: H1n1: Hi!
17: 2link121: Thanks for the Peach advice and friendlies! Maybe I'll quit lurking and actually post on the Peach boards one of these days.
17: Neo-X: Just like Billy, I see you too much to have not sat down and played you. Good games in Melee.
17: stockfield: Good games man. Our teams matches were so fun!
25: shaslaM: Hi!
25: cam: Thanks for the friendlies!
25: DRN: Yo man, thanks again for hosting. Thanks for believing in me, despite me letting you down :p. Your encouragement means a lot to me. Just give me 1 or 2 more seasons and I'll be joining you on the PR. I'll also be sure to try and rep that ZSS next tourney!
25: archer: Double time outs...wow. That toon link was too much! Our games were pretty fun though. No worries about the MM, I'm sure we'll get to play each other again sometime.
25: jelly: Hi!
25: Player 3: I gotta play you one of these days man.
25: Saltix: I'm really glad you were able to make it out to this but YOU CAN'T QUIT, YOU JUST CAME BACK!!!
25: Flea: Glad to see you made it to this one, man. I'll be looking for your tourney!

More Shoutouts:
Kaptain: Good games in teams man. It's always nice to see you.
NoID, Loda, KidEZ, Abdul, George, and Josh: LOVE!!! Glad we were all able to make this. Being with you guys is always too good.
Iblis: Good games man. That fox is too legit. Thanks for the advice you gave me. I'm sure I’ll see you around.
TrueBlue: Thanks for the friendlies! Your Sonic is pretty good! Keep it up!
Zelo: Good games in teams, man. So close!
Everyone else: Glad you guys came!

AND FINALLY, THANK YOU M2K!!!
I'm glad I had the opportunity to let you stay at my place for a day. Hanging out with you was pretty cool. I never would have imagined that would ever happen. I also never thought that you would **** ALL OVER MY BED!!! I'm so glad you were able to share so much of your man juice with me! I was a bit saddened that you had left without even saying a word of thanks; but after finding that delicious surprise, all my worries left and everything was GREAT:awesome:!!!

Seriously though, what the hell?! Why would you do that, especially in someone else's bed?! The bathroom is FIVE FEET AWAY from the bed!!! Did you think I wouldn't notice? Did you think I didn't care? Whatever the reason, please enlighten me. Let me just say this: I don't hate you or anything, but there are some things that I and pretty much anyone else in the same situation would not let slide. I gave you my bed and slept on the couch. I fed you. I even gave you some food to go home with and didn't ask for or receive a thing in return
(except your semen, which I found later)
because that’s just who I am. Honestly, how would you feel if I did the same to you?

I hate calling you out like this man, but it had to be done.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He was probably thinking something like

"There weren't enough scrubs att BBC to **** on.
I guess that Hero's bed will do."

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I honestly don't know how I would react to something like that. I don't think piss is censored, but I'm hoping it is after I make this post, or what I read just got so much worse.

you're being a really good sport about this though.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

:rosalina:

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't know how I would react to something like that. I don't think piss is censored, but I'm hoping it is after I make this post, or what I read just got so much worse.

you're being a really good sport about this though.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

:rosalina:
LMAO!!! That reaction was priceless. Yessir, it was the good ole manmilk.

Thanks man. It's just so random and ridiculous, I don't really know how to react. I really don't know what to do about it. I guess I'm gonna be replacing my sheets. What would you guys do?

DRN

Smash Lord
Well i mean if u really wanna get him back u could share this shoutout w/ popular threads so the smash community knows.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
DAMN, **** got real with the quickness yo.

This is bad timing but the peach boards want you around there Hero.

On the more serious note...good luck with the bed thing....I...uh....really don't know how to act, but if it was me. I would drop his heaven and raise my hell.

AIYYO P-1 HIT EM WITH THE WHOLE SMASHBOARD NOW VIEWING NAMESCEARCH.

Player-3

Smash Hero
the whole state of texas will be in here within the hour

if not because their name is now in the thread, because i wrote "texas" which they seem to namesearch by itself

texas is SS tier namesearching

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
You guys are all too good. Thanks for the support. I just want people to hear my story.

@Iblis: To the Peach boards I go!

Jason, really? What did you expect would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom