• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I can play Sunday too but someone needs to step up and HOST!

Also, Dominion! Bryant (or anyone else) what's you name on isotropic? I'm Hyugalisk.

~~X~~

Smash Cadet
Hey, I"m free to play some melee today. I live in the san jose area, I can only bike to other places though.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i need to make a habit of checking this thread DAILY because I am missing out on wayyy too much smash

g4m3w1z

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was playing a lot of Brawl and decided I want to learn competitive melee instead because of the increased activity, and, well, it's a lot of fun xD. Looking for someone to play with, potentially a LOT, and that can help me improve substantially. Already working on ATs and such, but I need lots of work. : P

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Hey, I was playing a lot of Brawl and decided I want to learn competitive melee instead because of the increased activity, and, well, it's a lot of fun xD. Looking for someone to play with, potentially a LOT, and that can help me improve substantially. Already working on ATs and such, but I need lots of work. : P
merced welcomes you anytime during the weekend. Fresno, which I believe is closer to your place, will probably be cool with having company.

PM me if you're interested

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
What city do you live in? There's a lot of players in San Jose and some in Fremont if you live around here.

g4m3w1z

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! To know that there are helpful/kind players willing to offer me their assistance and some smash time so that I can integrate well, play tourneys, whatever, makes me even more excited to do it.

merced welcomes you anytime during the weekend. Fresno, which I believe is closer to your place, will probably be cool with having company.

PM me if you're interested
Unfortunately, since I'm close to Berkeley, I'm (currently) too far from both of those locations. HOWEVER, once I get some transportation, quite soon probably, I will be able to drive down. Will make sure once that happens that I hit you up.

What city do you live in? There's a lot of players in San Jose and some in Fremont if you live around here.
San Jose is prob a little too far (again, until I get transportation), but Fremont is doable. I'm in NE Bay Area, a little north of Berkeley, south of Richmond, and anywhere BART goes I can as well.

That all being said, is there anyone else, maybe a little closer, that wants to play? If you're improving too, that's fine, we can do it together. If you're very experienced, fantastic, you can teach me; I'm committed and learn quickly. The more the merrier. : )

Walt

Smash Ace
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! To know that there are helpful/kind players willing to offer me their assistance and some smash time so that I can integrate well, play tourneys, whatever, makes me even more excited to do it.

Unfortunately, since I'm close to Berkeley, I'm (currently) too far from both of those locations. HOWEVER, once I get some transportation, quite soon probably, I will be able to drive down. Will make sure once that happens that I hit you up.

San Jose is prob a little too far (again, until I get transportation), but Fremont is doable. I'm in NE Bay Area, a little north of Berkeley, south of Richmond, and anywhere BART goes I can as well.

That all being said, is there anyone else, maybe a little closer, that wants to play? If you're improving too, that's fine, we can do it together. If you're very experienced, fantastic, you can teach me; I'm committed and learn quickly. The more the merrier. : )
Concord dude, I'll play with you. Give me a call 925-852-7095. I'm actually moving to Vallejo next week but I'll still be driving down to concord all the time for school/friends anyways.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
I'm back in san jose for about a week or so, anyone wanna play smash/hosting something?? I don't have a cube anymore so I would have to go to you guys. You can reach me at 408.513.4949 I'm free whenever.

:phone:

Top Bottom