• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

verge

Smash Apprentice
I get out of class at 3, but I don't live on campus anymore so we'd have to either find a classroom or use your place.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
I'm down to play any day this week after 6pm. I can host and there's plenty of space. Also down to play HoN if anyone plays; bring laptops etc. Grab people and come over; my Fremont house not SJ.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Chris you've been playing Dota for way to long now. It's time to upgrade just like how we all need to move on from Melee to Brawl.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i picked up a controller again and smashed on some sacremento kids that thought they were good and now I want to play again

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea im still in the area. im probably leaving tuesday or wednesday morning.

2533060912 is probably the easiest way to reach me. let me know ahead of time cuz ill have to figure out how to get there using public transit.

:phone:

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
idk like 2-3ish? idk what afternoon constitutes.

kline, idk if you want to take transit all the way to my house from san fran-- it prob takes at least 2.5 hours unless you catch a bullet train. if you don't mind riding pm me

Top Bottom