• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

GMS Korngo

Smash Rookie
jeah mayng! what's good smashers..

check me out real quick, me and my boy chunksta... we're tryna get into this smash community and ****, feel me. was just wondering where in the bay do they be having open gamings for us to come through and play? we dont own a wii or gamecube or nothing like that, but was wondering like where would in the bay would be a cool spot for us to come in play with y'all?

i'll be straight up we, hella suck. this is our first time ever tryna get down on smash. we're marvel players, we played marvel 2 hella serious for a long time, and now we're also doing the same with marvel 3. but we also wanna try our hand at the smash games, as well. so let us know what's good if we're welcomed to come through and game with y'all! yee!

btw, we'll play brawl or melee, whichever is slappin don't matter.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
where do you live. We can usually point you to people based on where you from and who is around the area

GMS Korngo

Smash Rookie
well i stay in stockton personally, but my boy chunksta lives in san jo and i usually be out here all the time with him

TheGoat

Smash Ace
finally almost done with ****in summer classes, want to play some damn melee. !

g4m3w1z

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I posted here before but didn't have transportation at the time. Now that I have a car to drive, I'm ready to start playing some melee. I suck (not a complete noob, though - I'm familiar with the game), but I tend to learn quickly and I'm down to play as much as my schedule allows.

I live near Berkeley but can travel as far south as San Jose or San Mateo (for lots of play time, of course.)

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Is this the thread for the cupertino tourny this sat?

Btw whatever happened to first posts of threads that actually give the info of the event. I never see those anymore. I always have to skimm 30+ pages of random conversation before finding any useful info uuugggg

:phone:

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone in/around San Francisco going to the tourney tomorrow that I could bum a ride off of? I'll throw some money at you for gas. If not, does anyone wanna smash this weekend sometime? I'll go just about anywhere accessible by BART.

verge

Smash Apprentice
Probably not on campus since it's going to be really crowded with everyone moving back in, so your place would be better. Also fribjits might play.

Top Bottom