• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
Looking to play with anybody I can Bart/samtrans too. Anybody down? Lots of free time starting next week so just lemme know when your available.

DJMirror

Smash Master
So I was wondering if there's anyone in San Jose (408) wanna house Hyprid/Spark/Wesballz from July 11th to July 13th/14th (One of those days)

I would let them stay but I have family issues that came up and I can't let/get involved with

in return I'll buy you dinner or something for the trouble

Sorry and thanks

Lt.Scheisskopf

Smash Rookie
Yo, I'm tryin to go to Genesis 2, though I have little Melee experience (mostly with other fighters). I'm from Davis too, @Ixninjax, and to other people in the SF area, I commute regularly to work in SF at the Jazz Collective. My phone number is 5306010015, or just respond to the thread obvi. Down to meet the community.

Top Bottom