• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i haven't checked this in a while

anyone down to play next weekend? i'll drive to you if i can find ppl to bring wit me for the gas money.

Violence

Smash Lord
The closest BART station to Brandon's is Union City.

Oh and by the way, I'll be in town this weekend, probably smashing Sat afternoon and Sunday afternoon/night.

Get@me?

TheGoat

Smash Ace
i haven't checked this in a while

anyone down to play next weekend? i'll drive to you if i can find ppl to bring wit me for the gas money.
Hmmm if i dont have too much studying maybe we can have some smash at my house, i should ask sfat maybe he will come as well.
are you talking about this coming weekend, or the one after?

TheGoat

Smash Ace
this weekend since the homeboy violence is gunna be in town

yeeee
Alright this saturday. I'll post again when I know exactly what time but it will probably be as early as whenever till 4 or 5 pm. Also let me know exactly who is coming

Gaara♥

Smash Master
^^^ likewise... I figure I should at least attempt to play a bit before the tournament on saturday

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
We are probably playing again this week. Julian, are there any days where you are free before 6? We always play around 4.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm down. If anyone else here is down to play at 3ish @ SJSU CVB on Thursday, let me or verge know.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
CVB stands for Campus Village B. It's the middle building on 10th and San Salvador with a clock on top of it. Julian just hit me up when you get back, we'll probably start playing around 330.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Street parking around 10th and San Salvador. Kinda hard to find but sometimes you get lucky, I usually park at the end of San Salvador if there are open spaces. You can call/text me at 510-648-9165, we will start sometime between 3-4.

Top Bottom