• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefield 3

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Like I've said before.

Point your fingers at these guys first:

For making other companies adopt a new business model.
It was actually EA/DICE who introduced project $10 and encouraged other game companies to follow suit.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It was actually EA/DICE who introduced project $10 and encouraged other game companies to follow suit.
Yes.

Because of Gamestop.

Because of Gamestop's business model.

Which is to sell their games used at a reduced price. Which is how Gamestop makes THEIR money, and the DEVELOPER, doesn't make ANY money.

Hence, why EA/DICE is selling NEW games with the online code, or forcing you to spend $10 to get an online code so they can still make money. So that they can still make money after they put in the effort to make the game for us.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Though I do like this game, I hate that I need an HDTV just for this game to look good. All the other games I play look fine on standard definition. Even with the HD texture pack downloaded, its incredibly difficult to even see enemies at longer ranges.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Pretty much. You want to know how Gamestop makes their money? Go and try to sell stuff to them.
Yup.

NOTHING but profit for them.

Oh hey? Yeah, we'll give you $10 in credit for that. We'll sell it for $45 though, okay? Thanks bro. :troll:

Nothing but bank for them.

Worked for them for too long. I know how the system works. Will never give them my money again. My money is going to the developers. Why?

Cause I want the GAMES to come out. Not the STORES to have the games to come out.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Yup.

NOTHING but profit for them.

Oh hey? Yeah, we'll give you $10 in credit for that. We'll sell it for $45 though, okay? Thanks bro. :troll:

Nothing but bank for them.

Worked for them for too long. I know how the system works. Will never give them my money again. My money is going to the developers. Why?

Cause I want the GAMES to come out. Not the STORES to have the games to come out.
Same.I worked there longer than I ever wanted to :shrug:
I never buy used games ever ever.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
After seeing the difference between a standard tv and an hd tv on this game I definitely want an hd tv now. This games looks amazing and it is so easy to see enemies compared to playing on a standard tv.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Odin you need to download B2K D:. Aido plans on getting this game soon and we all need to play together.

Also I'm so close to my 50 rocket kills <.<

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Oh.

That's cool. I'm real happy for you.

Have a good time.:c

But how could you possibly play on that controller?! :troll:

Seriously. That controller.:glare:

The free game is a nice touch though.
The free game that EA had to be sued to get because they wouldn't keep their promise originally lmao.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
So it's been a while but I finally upgraded to a new computer and I can play Battlefield 3 pretty well.

This game feels so different both from Battlefield 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. As a game in Multiplayer perspective overall I'd have to say I like Bad Company 2 better, it just feels better for infantry.

I haven't played too much but maybe I just need to learn the maps better, I've played Bad Company 2 enough to know the maps well enough to know where people are. In Battlefield 3 I always die from getting shot before I even knew someone was there but I felt like I have a better chance of surviving in BC 2 or at least defending myself.

Top Bottom