• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Of The Whenever! Challenge Cup Nominations!

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smogon.com/gs/pokemon/

Their tiers however isn't very of helpful as far as indicating how good a Pokémon when you're new, and the descriptions are seriously lacking compared to the DP analysis.

And I'll refrain from doing a blind vote here, don't want to be responsible for setting up a completely one-sided and uninteresting BOTW. I'll nominate Articanus and leave the other guy to you guys.

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
That's only the case if both players commit to stalling the entire match. Executing your offense doesn't take that long, and if you're not having any that's your decision -- a poor one at that if you don't want to sit through 300 turns.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Expect me to try balls-to-the-wall offense. I don't give a **** about maxed EVs and leftovers, I'll smash right through you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
http://www.smogon.com/gs/pokemon/

Their tiers however isn't very of helpful as far as indicating how good a Pokémon when you're new, and the descriptions are seriously lacking compared to the DP analysis.

And I'll refrain from doing a blind vote here, don't want to be responsible for setting up a completely one-sided and uninteresting BOTW. I'll nominate Articanus and leave the other guy to you guys.
ah thx, i was looking through the forums
i never noticed those generation links on the stratdex

im gonna learn me some gen 2

ss118

Smash Master
Umbreon/ Mow/ Max.

Edit: he refuses.

[02:38] MycatgoesMow: nah
[02:38] MycatgoesMow: not really interested in pokemon lately
[02:38] MycatgoesMow: especially an older gen that i haven't played in years
[02:38] MycatgoesMow: i respect the game for what it was at the time but thats about it

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think it would have been pretty obvious that Umbreon wouldn't want to be in BOTW and would just refuse if he was voted in. You might as well nominate Hungrybox.

Incidentally, I nominate Hungrybox.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ROFL hbox gonna get tapped tho

unless he uses puff

and that case, whoever plays him should counter with tuff

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lame.

you should pm/aim hbox just to say 'hey we want you to come play pokemon with us. it's G/S/C so i bet you'd have a team cuz those games came out during your generation and all that'

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Does Hungrybox have Pokemon Online? Does Hungrybox know what Pokemon Online is? After week after week of Hungrybox nominations, nobody has posted what you said, Kirbyraeg so I assumed it was all for fun.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

spenser vs hbox OH GAWDDDD

now that's a story to tell our friends when we hang out LOL.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Lol what's going on over here?
I'm guessing you didn't know about our shenanigans before now?

ALSO BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SILLY AND TRIVIAL POGEYMANZ BATTLES IN WHICH YOU ARE ELECTED TO SILLILY AND TRIVIALLY PLAY AND EX POST FACTO QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Man, who actually can speak Latin?

Spoiler alert: I don't actually know what ex post facto means

Top Bottom