• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Of The Whenever! Challenge Cup Nominations!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Perhaps mango if mango we mango posted mango his mango name mango enough mango he mango would mango find mango this mango thread mango through mango name mango search mango. So mango lets mango give mango it mango a mango try mango.

ss118

Smash Master
If Hungrybox gets nominated and he agrees to do it, why can't he do it, terywj? Just because he plays smash primarily? Or because he's never played competitive pokemon.

It isn't that hard. He'll just end up using a move like Draco Meteor the same way he uses bairs: any time he can! =P

Of course being gen II, it might be even harder...

yeah, idk why ppl nominated gen ii LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lets see ss118 and kirbyraeg.
Gen II is better than any other gen. I've played all of them. And people want to see different stuff, not always the stupid stuff from gen IV or gen V.

ss118

Smash Master
Well duh.

It doesn't really matter that it takes more than a week considering that it usually takes us a month to do these.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
secret jutsu?

you mean curse porygon2?

edit: when should we play art? We should try and make it sometime this thursday/friday, or sunday (TOURNAMENT SATURDAY LIEK OMG)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Up to Art.

Let's do it sometime on sunday (or next week) imo, since I'm busy saturday. Thursday and friday kinda suck for my schedule too.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Waiting on art (again).

I want to set up a time on Sunday, or a time during next week that's hopefully during the evening.

ss118

Smash Master
Damn. Now I have to run at least 3 perish song users just to satisfy Choknater.

Edit: Kirbyraeg, is SleepPerishTrapping banned? What about sleep trapping?

Top Bottom