• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I wanted to know is some people can tell me if the following players can attend the tourney

-Victor
-Thatguy
-VisK
- any other player I forgot

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Cool cool.

Ok seriously, can someone please drive Patches and I to "La belle province" during break time? King Kong checked google maps. Its apparently 1.4 Km away, or 3.4 Km away.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Cool cool.

Ok seriously, can someone please drive Patches and I to "La belle province" during break time? King Kong checked google maps. Its apparently 1.4 Km away, or 3.4 Km away.
Should come back during the summer. I'll bring you guys to the best La Belle Province in QC.

The one near Peel or Guy Concordia metro... Forgot which but it's Latino owned and they know how to do their **** right!

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I just took a big decision

This is gonna be my last tourney in term of participation and organisation.
I thought about this since a long time ago and I know I said I would do a lot of times and never did it.
But this time is really true. I dropped school and do almost nothing of my life now. Brawl didnt change somethings to this but I know that im too much addicted to it and it makes me wasting time on the game instead of doing projects that I really want to do. So from now, im gonna start these projects and saving money. Cuz Ill try to go to live with my parents or my best friend. My situation with my roomate is a point that one of us has to move and it will be better to me to do so cuz im too far from my friends and work and im not going to my school anymore...

For the tourney I wont ask for the 5$ venue fee its gonna be only the tourneys but I would like that u help me for the cleaning cuz most of the times I need to do a lot of things.

If there are people who still want to be in contact with me its fine. Actually I made good friends but plz do not talk about brawl with me or any games in general.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Should come back during the summer. I'll bring you guys to the best La Belle Province in QC.

The one near Peel or Guy Concordia metro... Forgot which but it's Latino owned and they know how to do their **** right!
a block away from my apartment atm, SO GOOD.

IN REGARDS TO KING KONGS POST
David man, i'd just like to say thank you. You've hosted several tournaments, and i'm sure we all respect your decision. Sometimes you just gotta change some stuff in your life. Thank you, we appreciate it.

ON A RELATED NOTE
I've leased an apartment. It's small, roughly the size of Kong's though. My lease starts may1st but I won' be moving in until after summer, With that being said i plan on hosting tournaments the same at king kong did. I will be able to house like king kong, and I have 2 balconies so we can smoke some dank (and burgers). If this community is still interested by the time I move back, I will provide the venue.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I just took a big decision

This is gonna be my last tourney in term of participation and organisation.
I thought about this since a long time ago and I know I said I would do a lot of times and never did it.
But this time is really true. I dropped school and do almost nothing of my life now. Brawl didnt change somethings to this but I know that im too much addicted to it and it makes me wasting time on the game instead of doing projects that I really want to do. So from now, im gonna start these projects and saving money. Cuz Ill try to go to live with my parents or my best friend. My situation with my roomate is a point that one of us has to move and it will be better to me to do so cuz im too far from my friends and work and im not going to my school anymore...

For the tourney I wont ask for the 5$ venue fee its gonna be only the tourneys but I would like that u help me for the cleaning cuz most of the times I need to do a lot of things.

If there are people who still want to be in contact with me its fine. Actually I made good friends but plz do not talk about brawl with me or any games in general.
You dropped school?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt?!

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
a block away from my apartment atm, SO GOOD.

IN REGARDS TO KING KONGS POST
David man, i'd just like to say thank you. You've hosted several tournaments, and i'm sure we all respect your decision. Sometimes you just gotta change some stuff in your life. Thank you, we appreciate it.

ON A RELATED NOTE
I've leased an apartment. It's small, roughly the size of Kong's though. My lease starts may1st but I won' be moving in until after summer, With that being said i plan on hosting tournaments the same at king kong did. I will be able to house like king kong, and I have 2 balconies so we can smoke some dank (and burgers). If this community is still interested by the time I move back, I will provide the venue.
Yo dude, me and my boys wanted to rent an apartment for the summer as well but we can't find any that you can only lease for a few months.

Let's talk more about that subject later.

Also, KingKong, I'll try and get the venue ASAP. I have to wait for my friend who owns the store so he can get the venue for me.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Already talked with KKong about his problems, but I would like to mention something I suggested to KKong and he found it to be a good idea. I think the venue fee should stay but it would go into buying food for everyone(Pizza was suggested), with only 20 people we could order about 10 pizza. Because frankly I really doubt any of our drivers(might only be swordgard in this case) want to drive 20 people to a restaurant. Especially to the Belle Province. What do you guys say? I suggest KKong makes a poll.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Don't you dare call me a jew.
Your missing on an inside joke.

Holy's right, don't be cheap. Otherwise, you won't be able to spend money on plenty of useful things.

But seriously I wouldn't try to force pizza down people's throat, I heard birds prefer nutribars over pizzas. Mountain climbers on the other hand...

Om nom nom.

Patches

Smash Master
I'm down with all of this. As for david. Sad to hear you go man. But if its for the best, its for the best. You got my support, and if you ever wanna talk just hit me up.

As for you googs. I officially <3 you. And you better damn go to this tourney, I need someone to smoke with.

:phone:

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I'm down with all of this. As for david. Sad to hear you go man. But if its for the best, its for the best. You got my support, and if you ever wanna talk just hit me up.

As for you googs. I officially <3 you. And you better damn go to this tourney, I need someone to smoke with.

:phone:
Lawl. We all got a big list then =P.

Top Bottom