• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice

swordgard

Smash Hero
I want to MM your diddy looooooooool. Also stroumbert il do sheik vs ganon. Falcon's broken though, not sure id do that.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Ok sure, COME ON!
HYESZ!

ill definitely doo a MM. Falco vs GaW or whomever you want vs dedede? And we can negotiate price when it happens. I don't know how much I'm bringing to this yet.
Falco vs. G&W

I won't do Captain Falcon vs Sonic, too boring. How about your Falcon vs my Dedede. Bo5 5-10$? Problem? :troll:
Falcon vs. Dedede $10, sure. Fat penguins don't scare me. :D

Also stroumbert il do sheik vs ganon. Falcon's broken though, not sure id do that.
:D

I kinda wanna MM all the PR members from bottom to top with my Diddy (I'll prolly stop when I lose to someone haha). Or I might throw him out in tournament. I just wanna find ways to work on him.
I heard that kongmetal beat your Diddy in dittos. Is this true?

Mprime

Smash Ace
You had enough time for this one =/. Oh well. -1 Ontario I guess.
No I did not have enough time. I could not book the day off from work so I had to wait till they wrote my schedule for these days, and because they slacked and took there time to do so I was not able to purchase tickets in time.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
:falcon: ditto's don't suck.
When the ferk did you get bbr status tin?

Edit: :falcon: dittos are amazing.
Thanks for the congrats?

And yeah imo, Dittos are fun when not taken seriously. Playing to win in a ditto (unless its PT cause its avoidable) is just mad ********.

I heard that kongmetal beat your Diddy in dittos. Is this true?
I've never played Dittoes vs Kongmetal. Iunno what he's making up...

No I did not have enough time. I could not book the day off from work so I had to wait till they wrote my schedule for these days, and because they slacked and took there time to do so I was not able to purchase tickets in time.
Ah. Work givin ya a hard time. Oh well :(.

I want to MM your diddy looooooooool.
I guess. But i thought MM's don't motivate you...

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
La Belle Province has some awesome poutine. You guys shouldn't be disappointed if you go there.

Also, I want some MMs at this. Here's what I have in mind:

Tarex - Falcon vs. Yoshi ($5). I remember the Falcon vs. Yoshi friendlies being pretty close. I think this would be interesting.

SG - Falcon vs. Sheik and/or Ganon vs. Sheik ($5 each). You know your Sheik's gonna lose to my Ganon, son. Up-tilt all day.

Holy - Falcon vs. Sonic ($10). We were supposed to do this last time, but I think you got scared or something. :( (just kidding)

Tin Man - I would MM you, but we're gonna play in brackets anyway. If you have any other characters you wanna use for MMs, just tell me.

Techiyo - Falcon vs. Marth? :D ($5)

Darkshadow - Falco vs. Kirby? We haven't even played in tourney yet. If not, then Falcon vs. Kirby?... Or Falcon ditto?! (some amount)

Patches - If you wanna MM me, just say so. I'm sure we can find some interesting match-up.
All right, I will

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just curious tin. Good job, regardless.
<3. I got in on sunday between 4pm-5pm

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12419208&postcount=42
I should be studying or sleeping, but instead I'm lurking. gratz, Tin. Hopefully you can help make the BBR relevant again.

A national tournament in Canada would be sweet. Maybe see if you can link it with Anime North or some other convention? Then again, who am I to give TO advice, lol.
Imma try my best lol.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I would love to do teams but w/e... Next time.

Stroumbert, fo sho dawg. If we don't play in brackets then probably a yeagus to your proposition.

Oh yeah, MTL's first commentator hype.

Swordgard, would you like to be of assistance as well?

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
^ MTL needs hype so picture a hype commentator that everyone loves.

That is me. Gonna try and commentate every single tourney.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
so ds when am i going to see that "montage" that you record every tourney

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Tinaye Dune 7:14 pm
good job last tourney

allyornotally 7:15 pm
what tournament
oh lol
nvm
ty haha

Tinaye Dune 7:15 pm
lol
i thought u werent gonna travel till after quebec =-O

allyornotally 7:16 pm
decided last second
-.-

Tinaye Dune 7:16 pm
cool, stay in the usa this weekend :-D

nothing
so nope

Tinaye Dune 7:16 pm
michigan man

-.- l cant I told you
15 hours one way

Tinaye Dune 7:17 pm
oh

allyornotally 7:17 pm
220$ RT

damn

allyornotally 7:17 pm
LOl
yes right

hmmm

Tinaye Dune 7:22 pm
ok
theres this
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298759

this is not the first time he's done this, he is MAD afraid of course

swordgard

Smash Hero
I would love to do teams but w/e... Next time.

Stroumbert, fo sho dawg. If we don't play in brackets then probably a yeagus to your proposition.

Oh yeah, MTL's first commentator hype.

Swordgard, would you like to be of assistance as well?
If I commentated, people would prob get mad.

Thats why I'm up for it.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
HYESZ!

Looking forward to those money matches, guys.

And this time, I'll try not to fail at putting infinite replays on my Wii.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much. I tried to set up some infinite replays at the last tourney, but all I managed to do was make my Wii freeze like 3 times (Mr_L can attest to that). Not to mention, I didn't even realize that Darkshadow's Wii has those until the event was over. Double fail on my part.

Patches

Smash Master
I'll let you know if I can do that MM on Saturday, Stroumbert. I'm not too sure how much spare change I'll have.

but also. I think I'll bring my Wii to this, so +1 for replays. And then if my laptop is fixed by then I/Rintintin can upload to CanadaBrawl.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'll let you know if I can do that MM on Saturday, Stroumbert. I'm not too sure how much spare change I'll have.

but also. I think I'll bring my Wii to this, so +1 for replays. And then if my laptop is fixed by then I/Rintintin can upload to CanadaBrawl.
Coming by car or by bus? And when do you arrive?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I will also bring my Wii. Its easier if I get the replays directly after all. so Patches and I will collect th replays that are saved on our Wii's and upload them to CanadaBrawl.

We will be arriving on Saturday at 3:45am via Megabus (it was the cheapest one lol).

Leaving Sunday at 7:30am. Party all night, sleep on da bus ;D.

Top Bottom