• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm down with all of this. As for david. Sad to hear you go man. But if its for the best, its for the best. You got my support, and if you ever wanna talk just hit me up.

As for you googs. I officially <3 you. And you better damn go to this tourney, I need someone to smoke with.

:phone:
I disagree on it being the best option.

KingKong adresses symptoms and not the issue.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I can't wait to say "hes gonna jump" when guard plays on the screen.

PS: Ally should be with me on this one.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Stroumbert is going to show us how to handle brawl vs irl situations soon enough I bet you. Kkong can learn from him. :troll:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
The things I'm looking forward to the most this tourney are:

The bus ride (sleeping on the bus mainly :p)
La belle province :colorful:
Testing my Diddy :awesome:
Playing Stroumbert :cool:
Doubles :grin:
Getting away with lying to my parents :troll:

I just hope I get the chance to play Stroumbert/go to La Belle Province

I like Poutine and this place sounds so amazing. Apparently their poutines take a year off your life. I wonder if they're worse than the KFC double down

Someone please show me pictures of the godly poutines they serve at La Belle Province

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
The things I'm looking forward to the most this tourney are:

The bus ride (sleeping on the bus mainly :p)
La belle province :colorful:
Testing my Diddy :awesome:
Playing Stroumbert :cool:
Doubles :grin:
Getting away with lying to my parents :troll:

I just hope I get the chance to play Stroumbert/go to La Belle Province

I like Poutine and this place sounds so amazing. Apparently their poutines take a year off your life. I wonder if they're worse than the KFC double down

Someone please show me pictures of the godly poutines they serve at La Belle Province
KFC Poutine is terrible dude lol. It's like soup.

When you guys come back in the summer, I'll try and bring you to the best one in MTL. The one that I am talking about gives you a huge platter filled with fries and a **** load of gravy and cheese. Those Latino's are too pro at it.

Top Bottom