• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice

Gichan

Smash Champion
how is it in a short time span? It's once a month, do you guys really need two months to book off work? I hated hearing that for any toronto tournaments to.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol? You dare me?

Son, I don't care what you dare me of, I don't fall prey to peer pressure.

I am going to steal your money away with ally in doubles, and beat you in singles with my secret(but not so secret) character.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Updated with atendance list and the pause rule

Also I would like to know if guard, hells, victor and darkshadow and his friends are coming

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
how is it in a short time span? It's once a month, do you guys really need two months to book off work? I hated hearing that for any toronto tournaments to.
The first monthly was only 2 months after the last Quebec tournament, and only 13 people came, so I thought this would turn out the same somehow.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Updated with time

After 15mins after each events, I wont accept any other people. I might let u in but ull probably start in the loser side.

SO EVERYBODY HAS TO BE THERE IN TIME !!!

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
You put in singles and doubles registrations+venue fee at the same time, is it ok if I come at time for singles to pay because I'm only entering this. Just to be sure

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dayum, good job holding it down Kong, you're doing such a good job on reviving MTL scene, it's looking lively again.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I want to, I seruously do. But I gotta make sure I'm financially stable before doing so. As I said, my decision will be made the like two-three days before the event, and I'll be taking that ghetto van to MTL if I do decide to go.

Patches

Smash Master
Guard is going (as far as I know) and Balus is coming too =)

Wanna team with Balus? He plays G&W and he's quite good. Not PR good, but he did beat hells last time.
a double GaW team. Hmm.
Maybe, I'm not feeling doubles anymore until CoT5, but if I have money for it, I'll do it.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Updated with new people in the attendance list

Also im gonna **** u all this tourney

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Guard and Techiyo gon win doubles? Oh Shii.

Mprime has the day off work btw so he just trying to find a way to go. I'll keep texting him and see what he ends up doing.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
1 week left, HYPE.

Lots of interesting matches might happen during this tourney, tournaments set I'm looking forward to seeing.

For Singles:

Ally Vs Stroumbert: This hasn't happened in a long time, I'm curious on how Ally's Mk would do vs his falco. I think Stroumbert has a chance, Ally isn't known to be that great at most matchups with MK. Sorry Ally you know it's true ;)

Tinman Vs Stroumbert: Probably one of the most discussed match in Quebec, this is without a doubt the most hype match that could happen at this tournament. Will Stroumbert prove to GTA he's free or will he prove he's a force not to be ignored?

Tinman Vs Swordgard the rematch: Another match that will be interesting, while Swordgard won the set last time. He will not be using ice climbers this time...but a surprise character, could this be enough?

Darkshadow Vs Guard: Recently they've been having very close matches in tournament set, Techiyo isn't the only one giving Guard a run for his money now. Darkshadow is determined to close the gap in and surpass both Techiyo and Guard, definitevely someone to watch out.

Guard Vs Techiyo: The rivals, both being pretty close in skill level. Everytime they play it is pretty hard to know who will be the victor. What's for sure is that if they play it will be a very hyped match.

For Doubles:

Me and Tinman Vs Ally and Swordgard: Either this will end up being the most hyped match during the tournament or Me and Tinman will end up getting 2-0ed in WF and 3-0ed in GF.
It remains to be seen for we are determined to take 1st place, watchout Ally and SG ;)

Me and Tinman vs Guard and Techiyo: Probably another great set, this definitevely won't be free and Ally even claim we will lose to them. What's sure is that Guard and Techiyo are determined to win, will they succeed? We will know at the tournament.

They're various other good tournament set that will occur, this will definitevely be the most hype quebec tournament in ages. Every good matches has to be recorded ;)

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
1 week left, HYPE.

Lots of interesting matches might happen during this tourney, tournaments set I'm looking forward to seeing.

For Singles:

Ally Vs Stroumbert: This hasn't happened in a long time, I'm curious on how Ally's Mk would do vs his falco. I think Stroumbert has a chance, Ally isn't known to be that great at most matchups with MK. Sorry Ally you know it's true ;)

Tinman Vs Stroumbert: Probably one of the most discussed match in Quebec, this is without a doubt the most hype match that could happen at this tournament. Will Stroumbert prove to GTA he's free or will he prove he's a force not to be ignored?

Tinman Vs Swordgard the rematch: Another match that will be interesting, while Swordgard won the set last time. He will not be using ice climbers this time...but a surprise character, could this be enough?

Darkshadow Vs Guard: Recently they've been having very close matches in tournament set, Techiyo isn't the only one giving Guard a run for his money now. Darkshadow is determined to close the gap in and surpass both Techiyo and Guard, definitevely someone to watch out.

Guard Vs Techiyo: The rivals, both being pretty close in skill level. Everytime they play it is pretty hard to know who will be the victor. What's for sure is that if they play it will be a very hyped match.

For Doubles:

Me and Tinman Vs Ally and Swordgard: Either this will end up being the most hyped match during the tournament or Me and Tinman will end up getting 2-0ed in WF and 3-0ed in GF.
It remains to be seen for we are determined to take 1st place, watchout Ally and SG ;)

Me and Tinman vs Guard and Techiyo: Probably another great set, this definitevely won't be free and Ally even claim we will lose to them. What's sure is that Guard and Techiyo are determined to win, will they succeed? We will know at the tournament.

They're various other good tournament set that will occur, this will definitevely be the most hype quebec tournament in ages. Every good matches has to be recorded ;)
:troll:

10troll

Tin Man

Smash Hero
For Singles:

I expect this to be the highlight of my trip. This had better happen (in bracket, cause no one will take pools seriously).

-Googs

Smash Lord
1 week left, HYPE.

For Singles:

For Doubles:

me vs darkshadow salty revenge

Top Bottom