• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
I'll battle you L@wl. whats your fc? mine is 5026-1856-2828
PM me please....
its in the sig btw...
1203-6265-9461

Edit: Just thought I'd share a little story with you...it can't post it like yoshi did but here is basically what happend.
I send out my Aerodactyl while he sends out Ninjask. I was thinking man...too bad my secondary team has no Phazer. He obviously Subs and i place stones so he cant bring in jask again. He swaggers and continues to stat boost. My aerodactly only hits itself once and he passes with more than half life. And im think noo..he has me beat...he passes to a gross and kills me with Tpunch.
I sent out dusknoir he misses metor mash and i kill him with EQ + Shadow Sneak...he had bullet punch (saw from previous battle) but didn't use it...lol. He then sends out gallade and kills me with a night slash.
I sent out Dnite...here is where it gets interesting. He goes first and i use DD. I survive with life to spare. I kill him with Fire Punch. He goes and switches to Ninjask and swaggers my Dnite...little did he know it had lum berry. I sweep his entire team with Fire Punch/Thunder Punch.....it was great....i set up sunny day somewhere in there....

sorry for the WoT if anyone cares....

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
gg jiggly. Your blaze threw me off with quick attack. :) And you got really unlucky with the misses.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
i did some bad predicting....could have Sword Danced twice with weavile....gg
i got lucky with all those tbolts and paralyze + crit hax

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
yea gg >.< if snorlax had survived it would have been over. one more curse would have done the trick.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
Wow...i had you beat with freeze hax....
btw i didn't build that team to counter yours....those pokes just fit together....
DD Gyrados sweeps most of your team btw...i just realized...

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
good game fluffy...........you almost had me.........that was really close........1-0

anyone wanna battle?

i THINK my wi-fi is fixed now

tshahi10

Smash Ace
Low radiatio. ill battle.
PM me
good, chill got rid of that.
i actually threw up
im 14

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
i extend a challenge to commonyoshi and wii4mii. sleep clause, uber clause, evasion and ohko clause

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
that was a good battle, wanderingangel........spikes and stealth rock completely ***** me........i didn't even get a chance to rapid spin

i'll battle someone else, if anyone's up for it

fluffy

Smash Champion
hmm after realizing i hav quite a few shout-outs, ill just post them all here
@wandering: gg i was so worried there
@nafix: i think i pmed u, battle me
@ck: fix your wifi for our daily epic duels lol
@chill: i owe you 2 games zomg get on as well

fluffy

Smash Champion
chill, as a moderator ive expected a lot from you.

and i just got 6-0ed.....

ur 2 good. lol

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yeah, we haven't had a match in a long time.

Haha, I'm almost scared to face you because you used to beat me all the time.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
"Used to" are the key words here. I haven't faught anyone new in a while. MasterMatt's been my opponent for seven matches straight now. ^_^

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I... LOST! ;_;

Acursed wishers! Those things drove me batty. Togekiss himself completely ruined my day.
Bravo, Chill on a very interesting strategy.

Edit: Crash should work fine. Your opponent knows you're faster and can probably OHKO you in one hit so they switch. Just watch out for Calm Mind Blisseys (dont know if they can take a hit or not) or those who are gutsy enough to stay in if you want to Swords Dance. My Blissey has Blizzard so I think I would stay in. :p

Edit: Darn straigh Jumpluff owns. Just not in this match. :(

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I hadn't used Togekiss since our last battle. When he flinched Swampert I was like "whoa deja vu".

Jumpluff is actually a pretty decent pokemon, I had no idea.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I... LOST! ;_;

Acursed wishers! Those things drove me batty. Togekiss himself completely ruined my day.
Bravo, Chill on a very interesting strategy.

Edit: Crash should work fine. Your opponent knows you're faster and can probably OHKO you in one hit so they switch. Just watch out for Calm Mind Blisseys (dont know if they can take a hit or not) or those who are gutsy enough to stay in if you want to Swords Dance. My Blissey has Blizzard so I think I would stay in. :p
CM Blissey is the only thing he can't really fight. Any other one can't hit him for more damage than he recovers.

I wouldn't send out my swords dancer if a Blissey knows Blizzard. My original idea was to make you run out of PP on Blizzard and then switch. But you switched to your other pokemon so I just slept it and switched. It only takes one swords dance to OHKO so even if you switched back that would have been all I needed as you saw.

edit: Celebi, it's midnight here so I'm going to sleep.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
CM Blissey is the only thing he can't really fight. Any other one can't hit him for more damage than he recovers.

I wouldn't send out my swords dancer if a Blissey knows Blizzard. My original idea was to make you run out of PP on Blizzard and then switch. But you switched to your other pokemon so I just slept it and switched. It only takes one swords dance to OHKO so even if you switched back that would have been all I needed as you saw.

edit: Celebi, it's midnight here so I'm going to sleep.
K, omg, it's 3:00 a.m 0_o

Top Bottom