• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i havent battled in awhile. my pokemon battling spirit has died out :(. someone needs to ignite my spark >;D. anyone up for a battle?

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
I have eastern time what time is that for me? O and what levels do u use? Whats your FRIEND CODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:!?!?!?!?!?!?

D13

Smash Ace
I don't play Diamond anymore, but you may find me on shoddy every so often. I'm D13 on the Official Server. You could just contact me if you ever want to play.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
As soon as I find my DS and my charger, from my pile of boxes that I brought back from college, I'll be sure to start issuing challenges.

EDIT - Well, I found my DS, but not my charger. I can still take on any challengers, for a limited amount of time.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Been battling on Shoddy since yesterday.

IM or PM me if you want to battle; AIM is Xizor11
As soon as I finish EV training the pokemon that I'm currently working on, I will want to test him out, to see if I should keep him or not. I'll probably PM you sometime tomorrow, about this battle.

drcossack

Smash Ace
It's a simulator like Netbattle.

http://shoddybattle.com/

PM me anyway.

I like it - I've recreated some of my Pokemon on Diamond and I'm seeing how to make them work well together; I'm pleased with the results so far, and I've also improved my predicting skills. I <3 Gengar/Psychic leads that try to kill my Gengar.

Also, I can play Ubers if you want, but I'd prefer not to.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
It's a simulator like Netbattle.

http://shoddybattle.com/

PM me anyway.

I like it - I've recreated some of my Pokemon on Diamond and I'm seeing how to make them work well together; I'm pleased with the results so far, and I've also improved my predicting skills. I <3 Gengar/Psychic leads that try to kill my Gengar.

Also, I can play Ubers if you want, but I'd prefer not to.
Yeah, I've heard about it. I'll think about it. I just wanted to battle for real, DS vs DS, but we'll see after I've checked it out.

Top Bottom