• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I've a really boring essay to write so... anyone want to battle while I work on it?

gg asob4. I was so lucky during that match.

asob4

Smash Champion
battle anyone?
Pearl FC: 4424 8016 2482

lol yeah gg, stupid freeze
how much did your blastoise have after the second rock slide?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
The Ultimate Team

Just want to prove to my friend that my team is the teh best in the poke-world, anyone up for a battle umm... lets make it happen. My FC is in my trainer card. PM if anyone think they can take me on.;)but don feel to bad after the defeat.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
Just want to prove to my friend that my team is the teh best in the poke-world, anyone up for a battle umm... lets make it happen. My FC is in my trainer card. PM if anyone think they can take me on.;)but don feel to bad after the defeat.

i would....but there is a huge time difference between us....O_o....what time zone is that?
you posted at 5 in the morning....and im doing this just before going to school....

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'll battle anyone and everyone. Specify in PM though and if I don't respond within 5 minutes it means I just have smashboards open and not using it. Sorry about that.

please could we have a pbr battle any one
I have PBR, PM me/write a post at a diff time since I'm at school right now.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
ANyone on SHoddy right now?
I dont battle on shoddy but im willing to link up and battle you through wifi. If your up to it i really want the chance to fight someone. My friendcode is in my T-card ill add you as soon as i get yours.

D

Deleted member

anyone wanna battle me on shoddy. My new team is doing amazingly.

fluffy

Smash Champion
id battle you but ur not online?

anywayz my fc is 2749 8603 1352 in case anyone wants a battle. id like it if u guys maybe send a message through aim? my aim sn fluffyidkk. or just send a pm through here but i hate getting pms here...

fluffy

Smash Champion
ok. ill add u 1st
**EDIT**
whenever you're ready, im online.
**EDIT**
good game. i hate your hippowdon! >: (

D

Deleted member

9litch, pm me when u are on, k? If anyone else wants to battle on shoddy, im on.

D

Deleted member

No one wants to battle on SB? (sorry im sick, couped up in my house, and rly bored).

Top Bottom