• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

D

Deleted member

hey matt I'm bored lets battle

5069 1384 8689

edit: wow matt your **** is massively hacked.

gay/10

edit 2: you're REALLY hacked, never playing you again. hacked bull****.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I had no idea Scizor was so slow, I'll have to remember that next time.
Ack! You might want to watch out for that seeing as how Scyther has 105 base speed, but Scizor only has 65. Someone could train their Scyther to level 100 and evolve it to trick you. I fell for that once. It sucked.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
Ack! You might want to watch out for that seeing as how Scyther has 105 base speed, but Scizor only has 65. Someone could train their Scyther to level 100 and evolve it to trick you. I fell for that once. It sucked.
i think a stat changes to correspond with your pokemon's base stats when you evolve....

i hope what i said made sense....
im not sure if i understood what you said...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Matt get online. I want to try a new strategy. This will be my last battle for tonight, I've lost against you enough times for one day. :)

Watch as it blows up in my face.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Chill I want to battle you once I finish my team. Which should be within the next couple of days.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
hey y'all.........when i finish EV-training my new lucario, i'll be ready for a battle

i'm still hatching those little *******s right now!

PS - good game mastermatt.........you totally had me.........but i want a rematch some other time!

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
I LOVE MY POKEMON!!!! so far, it seems my new pokemon destroy everyone... i won every battle today, it rocks!

if anyone would like to battle me... i will be on wi-fi...

Top Bottom