• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle me! Arrange battles here.

fluffy

Smash Champion
wow look at all those ppl on wifi..........7 of them are from smashboards

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
everytime i edit my new team it gets closer and closer to winning....

i hope this final edit will help me win the next will...

i shall be back....

wow Megadio26, that was a good 1 hour of battle lol gg
I am very frustrated on how i lost.... I hate critical hits... I would have won that battle if your slowbro didn't get a critical hit on blissey... I think critical hits should be reworked as to not override stat boosting moves...

Would anyone like to battle?

Erg... Is there something weird with your internet? That battle seemed kinda laggy, and we even got disconnected. :(
Er nothing wrong with mine... Cause i just had like an hour battle and it wasn't all laggy...

EDIT: Oh what a horrible time for disconnecting... I was just about to win

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
ours was laggy on my end, at least...........and i got a communication error right at the end, even tho i had 3 green bars.......not that it really mattered, lol

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Yo Chill, let's battle give me 5 minutes, also post your FC, mine is on my Location. Voice chat off please and I have dial up so it MAY disconnect. But if it disconnect I'll enter again and run so it counts as your win.

Edit: It MAY disconnect, happened once with fluffy but didn't against MasterMatt

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Once I have my new team set up I'll be taking on challengers. Should be ready soon..

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Alright see you on.

GG, lowradition. I wasn't prepared for so many baton passers. And I had just got rid of my 'hazer' because he never saw any use. I guess he's coming back now.

I had no idea Scizor was so slow, I'll have to remember that next time.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Alright see you on.

GG, lowradition. I wasn't prepared for so many baton passers. And I had just got rid of my 'hazer' because he never saw any use. I guess he's coming back now.
yeah, that was a really intense battle.........good game!

haze is a really good move..........i might make a crobat with haze

Top Bottom