• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

cam`

Smash Apprentice
When you say you're getting the douchebaggery out of the way first, the implication is that you're going to say something else after.

So who else is coming to Mad Melee Marathon on the 13th?
i'm flying back the 13th for this. do you still have a full keg left

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Well, you have to assume he's talking about Smash since he doesn't really play other fighters.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Speaking of other fighting games.

3s MM's? You'd need to bring the PS2, game, and controllers LOL haven't played in year or so but I'll still MM ppl bc i am ****ing pro literally too legit to quit lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, correction.

He doesn't play other fighters well.

P.S. - Why does nobody play GG X2 #Reload anymore? Is Accent Core really that good?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I am currently awaiting some confirmation on a few guests of mine, so I don't know yet to be honest.

I would honestly suggest finding a better partner for teams, though. I'm really not very good at it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. I claimed shiri for teams on the first page, you can go check if you want.
2. yes AC is that much better than #reload
3. I might be down for some CvS2 MMs and i know justin will play too.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Well get at me if your guest don't make it. I have a friend who might team with me. But he has been out of the scene for over a year ;_;.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Foy, my teams sh*t is terrible, you should really just find someone better, hahaha.

Steffon is actually really good, you should team with him.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hey, I typed it out with a straight face and everything, at least give me some credit.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
:yoshi: Okay, correction.

He doesn't play other fighters well.

P.S. - Why does nobody play GG X2 #Reload anymore? Is Accent Core really that good?
I will beat you on the PC version of Melty Blood. I only know of one person better than me, and I'm currently trying to get him to come.

:yoshi: Foy, my teams sh*t is terrible, you should really just find someone better, hahaha.

Steffon is actually really good, you should team with him.
Working on getting a team mate.

This is when you know this man is lying.
I'm actually good in teams. Like, better than Jesse. Hahaha.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you are not a better teammate than me on YS.

if you think that you probably saw me in a friendly where I wasnt trying to avoid hitting my partner...

im actually above average in teams

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
I've got some of that Yuengling left over, but it's definitely gonna be nasty and skunked by then. I'll pick up another keg the day before if I can.

And if anyone who's coming wants to bring like one more TV/Cube/Melee that'd be awesome.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
GAH! Last time i saw Steffon i made him mad cause he was late for class cause i suck at taking directions. So thats no good. Ill join Teams by myself playing 2 controllers then.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ppl who don't have a teams partner i may bring ppl without partners also and you know if they play with me they're good lol

except for one brawl friend who's coming, he just plays casually and wants to experience a tournament

Shiri

Smash Chump
If my ideal partner shows up, we accept your money match.
:yoshi: You're either quoting the wrong thing or proving something meaningless by teaming with someone that isn't WNY.

wait I have a question, my controller has cosmetic modifications on it so is that not allowed??

if so I find that really gay
Relax junior, if Amir typed everything out correctly, it should be explicitly noted that cosmetic changes are allowed, but no hardware changes.

P.S. - Okay, his copypasta has some spicy meatballs in it, but yes, you can bring in a cosmetically altered controller (I have a few of my own that I use), so yeah, you're fine.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
you are not a better teammate than me on YS.

if you think that you probably saw me in a friendly where I wasnt trying to avoid hitting my partner...

im actually above average in teams
No, I am straight up better.

wait I have a question, my controller has cosmetic modifications on it so is that not allowed??

if so I find that really gay
The color scheme on mine is totally custom. We should compare our awesomeness when you come.

:yoshi: You're either quoting the wrong thing or proving something meaningless by teaming with someone that isn't WNY.
But I will prove WNY is good by being a good team mate.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
@koj

*super sayan mode*

i have 300 dollars and the confidence to follow through, do you?

mana lord isnt empty talk, hes serious

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
you really think youre some hot shiz dont you steffon?

im going to enjoy seeing you lose.
Money Match me. Bring the pain with your main. Enough games. None of this my Falcon your Link all FD. That junk is boring. Your Ganon/Link vs my Fox/Sheik/Falco. Best of 5. Any amount $20 or greater. C'mon, step it up. You're to slow. Piece of cake.

@koj

*super sayan mode*

i have 300 dollars and the confidence to follow through, do you?

mana lord isnt empty talk, hes serious
Provided my partner shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom