• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubT

Smash Cadet
Hmmm.... Arrogance...

It's what I expected from the Aussies...

You never know, we might not be as fraudulent as you think ;)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Hmmm.... Arrogance...

we're only like this now coz a bunch of nz's best came to a big tournament last year, so it's understandable mate
#lestweforget

Splice

Smash Hero
Vic vs. NSW vs. QLD 5v5 Round Robin could definitely be exciting on all sides and should happen.
If we do NSW and VIC crews it's up to SD and Cao to handle themselves again I guess if they wanna swap crews or whatever.
ZXV, Cunchy, MC already sounds like a pretty hype start for a NSW crew.

Also unless Oli and Blackshadow are coming I'm not sure if it'd be worth having an SA crew (are they coming though? if they are they could do some good things)

I'm a big fan of the Sweden vs. Norwalk crew suggested earlier
Qx, Leffen, Armada vs. Mango, Lucky, Alex19.

if we had an extra day, draft crews ft. one international each sounds like a fun tournament
10-12 four man teams in a bracket. But it's a bit of a pipe dream.

Should we commit to one of/any of these ideas and get them scheduled now?

Kaiza

Smash Journeyman
Also unless Oli and Blackshadow are coming I'm not sure if it'd be worth having an SA crew (are they coming though? if they are they could do some good things)
Blackshadow is definitely going just i dont think he's booked anything
Oli wants to come but _uni course commitments_ may take priority

CubT

Smash Cadet
we're only like this now coz a bunch of nz's best came to a big tournament last year, so it's understandable mate
#lestweforget
Yes, I heard about that... It will be interesting to see if the group heading to BAM will do better...

But I have a very good feeling that things will be different this year...

Blue2ez

Smash Cadet
Can SA vs WA melee please happen?
I'll put $100 on SA

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
ohboi this again, how much money can WA make this time?
yeh it's happening all over again, that time Perth dominated in melee right?

Any states wanna actually put forward their attending crews tho?
VIC's 5 would probably be Dekar Redact SD/Cao Skeletom Splice and if we needed another it'd clearly be Atticus.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Queensland currently has Syke, Jbirds, Rob and I confirmed. Not sure on who the fifth will be just yet. It'd be sick if Tristan ends up coming but apparently that's not likely at this point.

Splice

Smash Hero
sick lineup.
Is Haikal coming?
Otherwise Phrase or Mytus could be candidates

nah or just get Blue to wobble us yeah 8)

Last edited:

Beanss

Smash Rookie
Would be keen to see W.A vs S.A in melee crews.

Would also be keen to see W.A vs Rest of Australia in PM crews. Carrrrnn

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Would also be keen to see W.A vs Rest of Australia in PM crews. Carrrrnn
there is huge rep from WA for bam this year
they are coming from far away on their own dollar
they proved at the last big tournament (ssv) that they deserve a chance for wa vs aus in PM
if WA as a state wants this, it should happen imho. first ever real project m aus EC vs WC crew battle?

Last edited:

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
We've got a pretty good representation for PM coming, missing one or two of our top 8 but still enough to put up a good performance.

Pretty sure we'd all be keen for West vs The Rest.

Splice

Smash Hero
Totally agree with Dekar.

If people are coming to BAM and a big positive for them is the prospect of crews for the state then it should happen.
If WA wanna vs. SA in Melee I think it'd be pretty cool (but so far it's been a lot of people not from WA or SA talking it up so im not sure if this is actually on the cards). But as always, time seems to be our toughest opponent in all things.

West vs. East crews in PM would be cool but when we gonna do it?

There's already some hype behind the VIC vs. NSW so I think that's happening, but if we did a crew battle vs. Perth it wouldn't be just about repping PM, it'd be about quelling the spirits of our strange cousins from the west, so I'd be interested in being on the all-star crew with the likes of Cunchy/Lux/Jamwa and whoever else is interested out of VIC's best (SD / Dekar / Redact etc.) and more players like SA Nick depending on size (probably small due to time)

I wanna talk more about schedule for all of this with the organisational authorities Dread/Redact/Joey/Max so we can see how much we can fit?

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
My preference would be to rep NSW in crews.
But I can play for whichever state needs me rly, lived in NSW/QLD/VIC for at least 2 years each.

S.D

Smash Master
Hmmm.... Arrogance...

Well after NZ was taken out by Vic #5 almost singlehandedly then #35+ comes in as an alt and cleans up the rest it instils some confidence.

Last edited:

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Dunno how tight the schedule is but if we could run it during the day before everyone gets really ceebs thatd be sick

Beanss

Smash Rookie
if WA as a state wants this, it should happen imho. first ever real project m aus EC vs WC crew battle?
If logistics permit, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the W.A contingent to say we would be keen. W.A is bringing 6(7?) of our top 10 across (rip no Vlade or Trav).

Splice

Smash Hero
If logistics permit, I'm sure I can speak on behalf of the W.A contingent to say we would be keen. W.A is bringing 6(7?) of our top 10 across (rip no Vlade or Trav).
dw we bopped those guys already give us fresh ones

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ay yo perth stooge rek gone don u $$ all bo6 rek u ezpz come at me

real talk someone else play perth instead of me, no one has faith in me but god damn if we cant stir a pot up for another person vs perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom