• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
A money match? You're on. I may not be a fan of them, but for the sake of having as much fun as possible at Battle Arena Melbourne 7, I'll do it if we don't meet up in the bracket.

AIU_PooP

The Official PooPer
@ Splice Splice Why do you have a mm with me in your signature? I'm not dumb and/or good enough to do that, pretty sure it was some other guy for the Ganon ditto

Edit: Did some searching through the thread and found out it was probably @SaucyAUS

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
@ Splice Splice Why do you have a mm with me in your signature? I'm not dumb and/or good enough to do that, pretty sure it was some other guy for the Ganon ditto

Edit: Did some searching through the thread and found out it was probably @SaucyAUS
Now I'm really confused why I thought that it was you.
Thanks for doing the "wtf lets sort this out" for me.

btw wanna money match?

CubT

Smash Cadet
Any Melee crew action going on?

If not (and if we can get enough NZ players over), any interest in a NZ/VIC/NSW/other states crew battle round robin?

I guess numbers would depend on how many we can get over, and if there is time for it, I guess?

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Any Melee crew action going on?

If not (and if we can get enough NZ players over), any interest in a NZ/VIC/NSW/other states crew battle round robin?

I guess numbers would depend on how many we can get over, and if there is time for it, I guess?
QLD crew will be going big. Won't drop a game imo

CubT

Smash Cadet
it all depends on how many person crews we're doing
I guess that depends on time constraints - Round Robin with 8 crews would prob be impossible (just too long, 28 matches at approx 30 mins each? yeah not going to happen)

DE would work better... so I would think, maybe 4 or 5?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Vic crew woulf crush everyone in melee its a no brainer. Other states will be good games though. In intrest of time and good shows maybe have some melee crews not ft vic? Im happy to make a vic crew happen but you all should know how much we will smush you guys

CubT

Smash Cadet
Vic crew woulf crush everyone in melee its a no brainer. Other states will be good games though. In intrest of time and good shows maybe have some melee crews not ft vic? Im happy to make a vic crew happen but you all should know how much we will smush you guys
getting rekt by VIC is half the fun though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom