• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiza

Smash Journeyman
How many non vics are confirmed at the moment?
From SA I know that Nick and I are definitely wanting to come (haven't booked anything yet)
Some other people that are likely/interested to come:
Donut
Blackshadow
Oli (?)
Nikes
Muscat
Flow Rats
Shakyy
Milk
Chicken & Leuwin
Allens
Seth

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Nova dropped yet another $250, saying it's an early Christmas gift, bringing him up to $600 already!

Huge thanks man!

Blue2ez

Smash Cadet
Can we get an update on voting tallies? (including donation weighting)

Agonvaga

Smash Apprentice
Nova probs won't be making his final vote until very near the end (Wife 1st), so if it is updated, it could drastically change with the pledged $1000 ($400 on top of what's already given is due) as that's 21 votes and (despite it doing next to nothing) probably placing Mango second to last for some incentive (not that it's needed) for further donations once the voting is closed an people are confirmed.

But nevertheless, you can use Nova's previous one, a bird told me he would like to see how it looks with the current 12 (or 13, w/e) votes.
Ofc...this could just be a ploy to get panic donations, who knows, the guy is a whacko... <3

Grim went full sadboy and is apparently not playing competitive smash ever again
Also hope that isn't because of the new Marth SA guy and because he's out enjoying life and being a hippy.
Not an insult of any kind, he knows what I mean by it and I fully endorse said behaviour obsly. <3
Hell I might even see if I can sponsor him to come to the event "just for fun", as that's the only reason I'm going anyway.
Cbf with competitiveness, my brain is too slow and ****ed, all I can do well is tech chase, Psychology *******. ^_^
I need to meet some of the SA peeps that joined after I left, well, two of them anyway, which will likely be at meets as I cbf with SA tourneys or at BAM itself).

Last edited:

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
phil why arent my voates on the pdf what is this
Phil hasn't updated his sheet in ages. I'd put you on mine but I don't know how to handle you not ranking everyone lol

Forgot we were using a voting system and not just total votes, woops

Last edited:

MGK

Smash Apprentice
I will gladly donate 200$ for any player to come to BAM7. I'll be paying in cash at Miles Warehouse 2, so just a heads up for Redact. :)

Agonvaga

Smash Apprentice
$500 on Redact where you at Perth
If you're serious with this, I'll add another $500 myself to make it $1000 (as long as it's WA's best), Melee only though.
Man up WA, play the real deal, no PM(eh). <3

Splice

Smash Hero
Hurr play me in Marvel you ****ers, $10,000. Man up, play the real deal not a competitive platformer.
Bad example PM and Melee are heaps better than Marvel

Play Brood War

ps. Chappos MM me in Melee and PM?

Last edited:

Agonvaga

Smash Apprentice
No one is gonna bet $500 on me in melee let alone $1000 lmao
I'll keep it open just in case then. <3
Somebody (I think Phil) said you were training in Melee, so yer, lot of time (if you get the zxv syndrome) to get up to that level.
I would but I'm old and have kids and am living in SA. </johns>

Pete278

Smash Lord
If you're serious with this, I'll add another $500 myself to make it $1000 (as long as it's WA's best), Melee only though.
Man up WA, play the real deal, no PM(eh). <3
Rofl, you scrubs still play versus mode though right? We moved onto Homerun Contest ages ago, its the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom