• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Updated OP to reflect that voting is for Australians, donators or any international attendees only, wife or mango or lucky could actually vote too!

An extra little note from reddit i posted:

You can donate to be able to vote if you're not Australian, minimum amount to be able to vote and not be Australian is $50.

The higher number is to deter people from voting internationally unless they REALLY want to vote

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Not putting mango 1 is lying to yourself
Mango has taken a lead so far ahead and away it makes no difference where I put him. He's coming to Australia.

Should I edit my original vote or repost a new one? I'd like to change it.

EDIT: I changed my original vote hope it gets updated in the spreadsheet or whatever.

Last edited:

generic125

Smash Rookie
1 Mango
2 Lucky
3 Wife
4 axe
5 Leffen
6 D1
7 Prog
8 hax
9 chillin
10 zhu
11 pewpewu
12 Hugs
13 HMW

DD_

Smash Journeyman
1 Mango
2 Lucky
3 Hax
4 Wife
5 Chillin
6 Hugs
7 Leffen
8 HMW
9 axe
10 D1
11 Prog
12 pewpewu
13 zhu

WA List is best list

YoloTango

Smash Rookie
1. MEW2KING
2. Leffen
3. Mango
4. Wife
5. PewpewU
6. Lucky
7. Axe
8. Hax
9. HMW
10. Zhu
11. D1
12. Prog
13. Hugs
14. Chillin

Last edited:

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
Regarding the voting system: are we actually scoring by average rank, or doing proper preference flows like Australian elections? The problem with the former is that I might be inclined to preference options that are doing well already much lower than what my actual preference for them would be in order to help my first choice leapfrog them.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Regarding the voting system: are we actually scoring by average rank, or doing proper preference flows like Australian elections? The problem with the former is that I might be inclined to preference options that are doing well already much lower than what my actual preference for them would be in order to help my first choice leapfrog them.
Yes

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ok so Prog got in contact with me and let me know that unfortunately he wouldn't be able to come now due to health reasons.

I have removed him from the OP and all previous votes will have him removed and the numbers changed to compensate for that.

This sucks but just updating all you guys on how it is.

Noxus

Smash Cadet
1. Mang0
2. Lucky
3. PewPewU
4. Hax
5. Axe
6. Zhu
7. Chillin
8. HMW
9. Wife
10. D1
11. Hugs

Let's go #mang0nation.
Whoa wife at 9, come on man

1. Wife
2. Mango
3. Lucky
4. Chillin
5. PPU
6. Axe
7. Hax
8. HMW
9. ZHU
10. D1
11. Hugs

Last edited:

Noxus

Smash Cadet
Neither of you listed leffen, what haters
Oh whoa forgot about him, ill have him 3rd so:

1. Wife
2. Mango
3: Leffen
4. Lucky
5. Chillin
6. PPU
7. Axe
8. Hax
9. HMW
10. ZHU
11. D1
12. Hugs

SethT

Smash Ace
1. Wife
2. Mango
3. hax
4. Lucky
5. Hugs
6. Chillin
7. PPU
8. Axe
9. D1
10. Zhu
11. hmw
12. Leffen

Also chucked in $50, I'll chuck in some more next fortnight

Last edited:

HugS™

Smash Lord
I will legitimately sit there and teach anyone who wants to get better, 1 on 1.

10+ years of the metagame under my belt, and I teach people to get better on my stream every week. I know how to do it.
I was the first person to ever win a trip to Australia from your community, but I had to give it up to Mango due to midterms at school :(. I want another chance to experience what I missed.

Also, I'm best friends with Mango, Lucky, and Marco, three prior visitors, which should help make a statement about my personality and how homie we'll all become.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
The first BAM7 donation for internationals comes from Seth Touchette for a cool $50. Thanks man, now your vote counts 2x from that! I'll let you know once donation incentives are up and running!

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I spoke to Chillin on his AMA about the prospect to coming to Australia and he seems keen.

1. Chillin
2. Wife
3: D1
4. Lucky
5. Axe
6. Hugs
7. Hax
8. PPU
9. Mango
10. HMW
11. Zhu
12. Leffen

I just sent $50 to Redact for Bam 7. I'm still not 100% sure if I can come myself but I hope that this money is helpful either way.

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
I will legitimately sit there and teach anyone who wants to get better, 1 on 1.

10+ years of the metagame under my belt, and I teach people to get better on my stream every week. I know how to do it.
I was the first person to ever win a trip to Australia from your community, but I had to give it up to Mango due to midterms at school :(. I want another chance to experience what I missed.

Also, I'm best friends with Mango, Lucky, and Marco, three prior visitors, which should help make a statement about my personality and how homie we'll all become.
+1 to Hugo being a homie.

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
HMW talks about stuff, including Australia voting for BAM7. Vid skips to part about Australia.

Last edited:

Basty

Smash Ace
HomeMadeWaffles is really down to earth in the video
I'm changing my votes
1. HomeMadeWaffles
2. PewPewU
3. Mango
4. Lucky
5. Hax
6. Axe
7. Zhu
8. Chillin
9. HugS
10. D1
11. Wife
12. Leffen
These votes will stay the same until someone does a video to convince me really easily unless leffen makes one because that will never work

Last edited:

Agonvaga

Smash Apprentice
lol, "the rain is real right now"

I'd make an awesome forecaster team with him.
"Rain is real, **** off wind".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom