• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
We're not high proflie NBA players... The majority of them live for the parties, clubs, etc. With the amount of women they probably get it's no surprise why so many of them like clubbing so much. Ask any young, popular NBA player that would rather read than go out clubbing... Yeah you're not gonna find many. Bosh is one of the few.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Bosh is weird. I remember reading a while back that he denied being married to his wife, when they were already married. Bet there was some fighting back at the house afterwards lol.

The only reason you would say "I'm not married" is to indicate to women you are single >_>.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
you dont have to either read or go clubbing. you can do both. the man says he enjoys reading, and quite frankly, the reason we live in such a ****ed up, low IQ country is because not enough people read, and too many people look down on reading.
All I said was that Bosh prefers to read instead of going out with Wade and James and most people don't see that as "cool" or "manly"... chill. >.>

theeboredone

Smash Legend
LOL. Wow, that made me crack up.

Quick note. If anyone remembers the last few finals, they show certain players holding or staring at the trophy. I think it's a given for the Heat it will be Bosh, LBJ, and Wade. Mavs will be Dirk, Kidd, and....Marion/Barea/Terry?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
TRG, please explain this to me. Isn't it usually hot down in Miami? Aren't UGGS boots meant for girls...so why is this happening?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lmao, that's a great photobomb.

FINALS COVERAGE STARTS IN A LITTLE LESS THAN 2 HOURS.

My body is ready.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So much hype for the Finals. Then after it ends in 4 games, we'll be like "Well...this sucked." Except for TRG of course.

In any case, I'm surprised Game 1 wasn't on Sunday or yesterday. You figure they'd host game 1 on a holiday when everyone is home.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Just please don't jinx the team.

And it bugs the hell out of me when the media keeps comparing this to the '06 finals... THESE TWO TEAMS ARE NOTHING LIKE THEY WERE 5 YEARS AGO GOSH DARN IT!!! :mad:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, they aren't the same teams. Both teams have improved since then. But it's a story line, so it will be there.

Maybe Cuban this time paid up for the refs to be on his side.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Well this is my last post until after the game my friends are just about here. Good luck Mavs fans! (wherever you guys are) May the best team win!

LETS GO MIAMI!!!

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
oh man so epic!
GO MAVS!!
**** the heat

edit: can someone explain to me why lebron standing up after diving for the ball before getting the 3-point play wasn't a travel?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Or how about LeBron running over Chandler? LOL

Dirk was only averaging 5 boards vs OKC. Dude is gonna have to man up vs Miami. Already showing that Chandler can't do it on his own.

Nervous from both teams.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So can dirk >_>

:phone:
Yes, but if you saw the pre-game stat...LeBron has been BETTER in the clutch. Plus, there's also Wade and to a lesser extent Bosh. Mavs only have Dirk. I just feel comfortable Mavs going into the fourth with a lead, which they are doing right now.

LOL Haywood

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
oh ****ing please, dallas isn't getting **** called for them right now
lol @ chandlers offensive foul, just ridiculous
after tonight I can see why miami is undefeated at home lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Home court advantage I suppose. But too many key players are missing shots. Barea has had so many good looks, and Stojakavic is playing terrible. They better get rid of these "nerves" and show up.

Top Bottom