• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
....I hate to say this, but Lakers are getting a lot of calls, while the Hornets are not. That wasn't a foul by Landry/Okafor that last position. He went straight up.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Did I post in here or the SA thread that between the lakers and spurs either both of them or 1 of them will lose first round?

Did someone laugh at me?

Laughing nao?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow, Shannon Brown came extremely close to a suspension.

Why are NBA players so dumb sometimes? Ariza is hot tonight, he's hitting his 3...WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM THE SAME SHOT BACK TO BACK?

Jane

Smash Hero
im supposed to be doing homework right now...

but **** that. i need to see how this game ends. i'm gonna be up til 3 at least tho... :<

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It's a foul like that I say should be a flagrant. Just because Bynum is big, he got pushed pretty far in mid air and almost fell down.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Lakers are prolly gonna run away with this one. There too good to lose at home in a game this big, but I just hope it's called fairly.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hm...CP3 is just that good and pure of a shooter. Whatever team he ends up on in the future...they'll be very lucky.

Odom has been such a bust this series. He was shooting 38% from 3, and in this series, he's like 1%

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Odom NEEDS to show up. He's only had one good game this series, but his perimeter shooting has been non-existent. He can't post up any of the Hornets bigs, so he has to be able to knock down shots to get into the lane.

I didn't like the reffing in this game all that much. Game would have been much closer IMO.

Anyone surprised Artest has been the most consistent player for LA?

NOOOO CHICAGO....Reverse sweep fail.

Odom hits a 3 when it doesn't matter.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Damn, I'm gonna have to watch the episode on TNT.com. What was so epic about it Nike?

Lol, on the TNT site, it says Game 5, OKC at LA on Monday. Conspiracy theory?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Greg kept getting into arguments with Charles, and it actually got pretty heated twice. EJ would awkwardly try to change the subject.

When they went to break you could hear Charles say to Greg "You don't insult the other team like that" and then it cut to commercials before you could hear Greg's reply.

He just doesn't fit the chemistry that the TNT crew has and disagreed about everything, blowing things up.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lol at Adande....

"We should do that all the time," said Pau Gasol, who didn't have to worry about Kobe glaring at him the entire flight to New Orleans thanks to his 16 points and eight rebounds.

Worst feeling in the world. When someone is glaring at you, and you know it.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The Heat NEED to shove their foot in Philly's throat tonight. I want a blowout. Don't let them get off to a good start and DON'T give them the confidence they desperately want!

LETS GO HEATLES!

EDIT: Why do the Heat refuse to have good 1st quarters?? This **** is getting old! God damn.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Nope they were getting absolutely no calls from the refs so Spoelstra got really ticked off and got a technical. After that it woke the Heat up and they're FINALLY playing like the team they really are.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Emotions aside I have much respect for the 76'ers. They're only gonna get better from this season I'll even go as far as saying they're gonna be a 50+ win team next season if they make the right moves in the offseason. They're such a young team... They have a lot of potential over these next few years to become one of the elites. Heads up 76ers they had a great season for how they started!

But now it's time for what is likely gonna be the most exciting series in the playoffs for Heat fans...

Top Bottom