• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I doubt the people that actually get mad about DLC are going to make any significant kind of impact on anything.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That'd be a heck of a double-edged sword though. It simultaneously gives comfort to those that didn't get their faves into the base roster while also pissing them off by making them pay for their faves and wait longer for them instead of just having them at the start. Especially if Steve makes it in over Banjo.
Yeah, but there ain't much choice in the matter. Good things come to those who wait, and it would be nice to know what those good things are before any DLC possibility crops up. I would be willing to sacrifice Incineroar if it meant that one of my third-party favorites can get in the base roster.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I think with Nintendo it's best to never assume anything is a given.
They make weird and dumb decisions all the friggin' time.
They've already embraced DLC though. Not just for some games either they've already had DLC for Smash before. I really don't see a point in assuming it won't come.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
The fact he's saying that with Minecon coming up soon is a good thing. It means Steve is less likely to get announced there. And if he's less likely to get announced there, he's less likely to get announced at all. I'm still not going to feel completely fine though until September 29 comes and goes. Personally I think 2-3 are all the newcomers left. Unique that is.
Though I honestly doubt it, There's still a chance for Banjo-Kazooie/ Rare content to be unveiled in November.

For those of you who don't know what this is about, It's pretty much another Microsoft E3 style conference or similar to what Nintendo used to do with Spaceworld back in the late 90's/2000, Microsoft used to do these event back then during the Xbox/Early Xbox 360 era and is bringing it back, This event was known for major Xbox announcements and unfortunate ones such as...

X02: Microsoft's announcement of acquiring Rare in 2002.

X06: Rare unveils a teaser trailer for what looks to be Banjo-Threeie only for it to become Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts in 2006.

Microsoft X018 Event:
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/25/announcing-x018-a-global-celebration-of-all-things-xbox/
While this would be a very different event than most newcomers, as it's Nintendo and Microsoft working together, I still doubt Nintendo would release information about their game, particularly an exclusive one, in a non-Nintendo event. They like to control the information and who sees it, the only exception being Ubisoft--but that's an example of an Ubisoft game with Nintendo content in it. Even then, I saw many Nintendo fans watching the Direct not knowing what Star Link was or if it was connected with Star Fox--which is *not* what Nintendo would usually want. If Banjo & Kazooie are in Smash, it would be Microsoft content in a Nintendo game, and I would highly expect them to showcase that information in an official Nintendo presentation. That being said, Microsoft allowing Banjo & Kazooie in Smash would be a huge deal, so perhaps the usual rules will be tweaked a bit.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
While this would be a very different event than most newcomers, as it's Nintendo and Microsoft working together, I still doubt Nintendo would release information about their game, particularly an exclusive one, in a non-Nintendo event. They like to control the information and who sees it, the only exception being Ubisoft--but that's an example of an Ubisoft game with Nintendo content in it. Even then, I saw many Nintendo fans watching the Direct not knowing what Star Link was or if it was connected with Star Fox--which is *not* what Nintendo would usually want. If Banjo & Kazooie are in Smash, it would be Microsoft content in a Nintendo game, and I would highly expect them to showcase that information in an official Nintendo presentation. That being said, Microsoft allowing Banjo & Kazooie in Smash would be a huge deal, so perhaps the usual rules will be tweaked a bit.
Without a doubt it would be Nintendo announcing it on their terms, Just bringing up the Xbox event because while unlikely there is a chance they can announce a Banjo-Kazooie game or remaster or anything else Rare related for Xbox.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, anyone got that edit of Squidward watching that boxing match? This is pretty much how I'm feeling about speculation right now.

Without a doubt it would be Nintendo announcing it on their terms, Just bringing up the Xbox event because while unlikely there is a chance they can announce a Banjo-Kazooie game or remaster or anything else Rare related for Xbox.
I wouldn't mind a backdoor AC-styled reveal.

Last edited:

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
I voted for Isaac-- but only because I know Banjo will crush him. I think it's going to end up being Banjo v. Sora for the Semi's.
I still think Banjo-Kazooie will win since they are a bigger name ,But you never know Isaac has a pretty big following too, But if Banjo-Kazooie does fall short by 1 vote, Then I know who to blame.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
That sakurai comment has really tailored any expectation on the bear and bird getting in. If he or steve arent in the base then I dont think its gonna happen.
That comment most likely only applies for the base roster.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
So, anyone got that edit of Squidward watching that boxing match? This is pretty much how I'm feeling about speculation right now.

I wouldn't mind a backdoor AC-styled reveal.
Yeah, it's how I feel as well. I never understood how people, who admit it's placeholder artwork, would think the pattern would remain the same and leak the total character count. Blog theory was 100x more reasonable, and still is, despite its assumptions being challenged by Sakurai's recent comments. Speculation isn't fun if half the people think we already know everyone in the roster. It's their choice, though.

That sakurai comment has really tailored any expectation on the bear and bird getting in. If he or steve arent in the base then I dont think its gonna happen.
I do think that if Banjo & Kazooie aren't in the base, their chances at DLC are not as much as a lock as some people think. Though, his comments have no barring on Banjo & Kazooie's chances. As far as we know, Verge can be wrong and Banjo & Kazooie are the only reveal. Or there's a dozen reveals and Banjo & Kazooie aren't among them. The amount of reveals we have left gives us very little indication of their chances in the base game (outside of the obvious more characters, more spots), and no indication of their chances in DLC. I'm still hopeful. I still think Steve's chances are incredibly low, and Microsoft's involvement highly likely, which is still good for Banjo & Kazooie's chances. I don't expect them, but I'm hopeful.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
according to gamexplain sakurai said he looks for expressiveness in a character, like isabelle & well steve from minecraft is anything but! he is lifeless, souless! people always throw a skin on him BUT banjo & kazooie are VERY expressive !!! :D

Red Dead Redeemed

Smash Journeyman
according to gamexplain sakurai said he looks for expressiveness in a character, like isabelle & well steve from minecraft is anything but! he is lifeless, souless! people always throw a skin on him BUT banjo & kazooie are VERY expressive !!! :D
On the other hand though, both ROB and Mr. Game & Watch are fighters so that's not an airtight rule. (Full disclosure, I love both ROB and G&W but I'm not really hype for Steve)

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
I don't understand why some of you are so anti-Minecraft in here, when anything Minecraft related getting into Smash would only help Banjo-Kazooie get into Smash...

Not that you have to like it, but if you're a Banjo fan, I'd be rooting for Minecraft to Trojan horse them for us.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
On the other hand though, both ROB and Mr. Game & Watch are fighters so that's not an airtight rule. (Full disclosure, I love both ROB and G&W but I'm not really hype for Steve)
They do have more "flexibility" than him though. Also, G&W does have an handheld's entire history in his favor. Hell, now that Ultimate gave G&W more accurate sprites, he's actually more expressive than ever, as well.

I don't understand why some of you are so anti-Minecraft in here, when anything Minecraft related getting into Smash would only help Banjo-Kazooie get into Smash...

Not that you have to like it, but if you're a Banjo fan, I'd be rooting for Minecraft to Trojan horse them for us.
A stage alone is fine, a playable character is what the actual problem is.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Well ROB & MG&W where added in past smash games so I wouldn't count them, this games focus is expresiveness where even MG&W look has been overhauled. don't think they could do that with steve without him looking like a youtube fan video or that telltail game (RIP)

minecraft stage is fine but playable steve waist of development time IMO when we could have someone better

Last edited:

Red Dead Redeemed

Smash Journeyman

I'd be OK with Steve to be honest. I think his art style would clash horridly with Ultimate's aesthetic but Minecraft itself has earned it's place in the Video Game Hall of Fame. It's just that I think that there are various other 1st and 3rd party characters that would better fit for the base roster, I'd be down for Steve DLC. Still, I agree with you that the Minecraft hate is super overblown, both in general and in Smash.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
well the "Minecraft Hate" in the banjo forum is contextual as in if Minecraft content is in smash base game & no banjo that would mean sakurai reached out with M$ for minecraft & not banjo! (the 3rd most popular character overall based on a lot of poll deta ) & even if banjo is DLC it still means sakurai snubbed banjo for minecraft or prioritied minecraft 1st ! BANJO RIDLEY KROOL & GENO are the smash dream characters (issic almost as much) heck Krool being in smash made it in the news papers! banjo would be a bigger deal the steve of minecraft in smash

we don't hate him its just contextual banjo should of been in melee !

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord

I freaking hate Minecraft, I hate how ugly and unappealing everything looks, I hate the asthetics, I hate all the crappy kids merchandise, I hate the cringy cheesy let's play community that used to plague Youtube's home page.

That being said a trophy/stage is a small price to pay if it means Banjo-Kazooie make the roster and by all means welcome it.

Red Dead Redeemed

Smash Journeyman
I freaking hate Minecraft, I hate how ugly and unappealing everything looks, I hate the asthetics, I hate all the crappy kids merchandise, I hate the cringy cheesy let's play community that used to plague Youtube's home page.

That being said a trophy/stage is a small price to pay if it means Banjo-Kazooie make the roster and by all means welcome it.
Personally if I'm being objective about it, Minecraft's aesthetics do look good in its own context. The problem comes from removing it from its context where its simplistic and sharp blockiness just looks like crap compared to the smooth detail of Ultimate.

It's why (I apologize Animal Crossing fans) I think the Villager became memeified as a serial killer. He fits perfectly within the context of the AC universe, but next to everyone else in Smash 4 he looked like (to paraphrase Conan) a creepy horror movie Ventriloquist dummy dressed in brighter colors. The issue is only gonna be worse with Steve given how radically different his series' art style is from the rest.

Regardless, if Steve is in the game I think I'll grow to accept him very quickly, cause Sakurai is a miracle worker and he can make anything work regardless of how crazy or ill-fitting it would seem. So I'm gonna stay positive regardless, confident that Sakurai is still gonna blow my mind with something even if I thought I didn't want it (though Banjo with a Minecraft stage and maybe a Master Chief Mii costume is still the dream).

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Steve could blend in much better if they use the official artstyle from the Minecraft website & marketing.

Of course, they'd have to take liberties when it comes to facial expression, but I don't imagine them using YouTube animation nor Story Mode, just swapping eye textures or something.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
One note about DK64--I had never been able to play it as a kid. Wouldn't work without the Expansion Pak, and it had always mesmerized with with its yellow color, despite being unable to play it. As such, I don't have the nostalgic memories of DK64. In an alternate universe, I'd be more excited about King K Rool being in than Banjo & Kazooie. And despite that, seeing King K Rool's final Smash gave me such Rare vibes, it was like being nostalgic for a game I never played.

Let's hope they both make it in together this time. :upsidedown:
Though I own one now, I never owned DK 64 as a kid growing up, Back in 2000-2001, I remember playing it a lot at a buddy's house and loving the Multiplayer, Chunky Kong was my personal favorite of the bunch (This Kong's one HELL of a guy !!!) After I already got a chance to play it, I decided to rent it at Blockbuster and then when I got home only to turn it on and find out that I needed an Expansion Pack, hey I was 8 years old I didn't know, But my big sister and Dad took me back to Blockbuster to get it and played it with my siblings, So I have a soft spot for it.

Fun Fact: Donkey Kong 64 is actually my first experience with Rare's 3D platformers, Much later on when I found out Banjo-Kazooie was from the same company I just knew I had to play it too and loved it as well.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
But don't forget, they both had a very strong Nintendo legacy, and wouldn't have gotten in otherwise. I feel like many of the exceptions people give for Steve are only exceptions that Sakurai gives to Nintendo legacy characters (ROB, G&W, Wii Fit, Duck Hunt). We have never had a third party WTF character, so they cannot be used as past precedent.

Obviously if Steve got in then it would open the door to Banjo (or who knows, maybe not--as I said, I think it wouldn't be a lock). But to prioritize a third party cross platform game over a Nintendo All-Star, the latter has been wanted since Melee, and the former was barely a blip in the polls. It's a decision that makes no sense, and is why I had thought Steve was virtually impossible. Now, still unlikely, but if it did happen it would be baffling. And yet, the conversation is always about Steve, this whole speculation cycle, and whenever Banjo got brought up--"Never gonna happen because of Micro$oft". Yet whenever Steve's brought up, magically they no longer care.

That being said, people can love or hate the character all they want. For me personally, I don't think Steve adds anything of value other than being popular/relevant--and I'm not a fan of characters added for those singular purposes. I'd rather have characters that tick all the boxes. And, of course, I feel like Minecraft is more about the world, not the characters (and is mostly first person with Steve being a customizable avatar) and fits better as an assist/stage. Perhaps I get more upset less over Steve, and more how people are rooting for only Minecraft being represented, whereas I see a much better way to represent both series, pleasing more people in the process. And that disconnect can be frustrating.

Though I own one now, I never owned DK 64 as a kid growing up, Back in 2000-2001, I remember playing it a lot at a buddy's house and loving the Multiplayer, Chunky Kong was my personal favorite of the bunch (This Kong's one HELL of a guy !!!) After I already got a chance to play it, I decided to rent it at Blockbuster and then when I got home only to turn it on and find out that I needed an Expansion Pack, hey I was 8 years old I didn't know, But my big sister and Dad took me back to Blockbuster to get it and played it with my siblings, So I have a soft spot for it.

Fun Fact: Donkey Kong 64 is actually my first experience with Rare's 3D platformers, Much later when I found out Banjo-Kazooie was from the same company I just knew I had to play it too and loved it as well.
Yeah, it was a shame I never could get an expansion pak--I was a kid and didn't even know what that was. Somehow I owned the game, but never could play it. If other Rare titles are included along with DK64 on a potential N64 Classic, I would love to play DK64 for the first time.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
It's very possible that in order to get Banjo-Kazooie, Microsoft would require Nintendo to also use Minecraft, since that's a more active moneymaking franchise. As I said, Minecraft would be used as a Trojan Horse for Banjo-Kazooie. But no matter what, Minecraft can only be a good thing, because it 100% means Microsoft is involved working with Nintendo on Smash, and even if Banjo isn't in at first, it can mean Banjo can then more easily get in, because Microsoft is on board. So my point, again, is that Minecraft in Smash is only a good thing for our cause, and can only be a good thing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's very possible that in order to get Banjo-Kazooie, Microsoft would require Nintendo to also use Minecraft, since that's a more active moneymaking franchise. As I said, Minecraft would be used as a Trojan Horse for Banjo-Kazooie. But no matter what, Minecraft can only be a good thing, because it 100% means Microsoft is involved working with Nintendo on Smash, and even if Banjo isn't in at first, it can mean Banjo can then more easily get in, because Microsoft is on board. So my point, again, is that Minecraft in Smash is only a good thing for our cause, and can only be a good thing.
It's the same way how Capcom would only let Nintendo use Mega Man if they also used Ryu.

I can see that.

Last edited:

squirtgar

Smash Apprentice
I can also imagine that if minecraft gets in it could also be a DLC pack where you buy the "pack" and you get minecraft stuff whatever that is as well as Banjo as a character" It makes sense to me if they were to end up as a dlc bundle thingy.
I would however prefer that they were not dlc and instead base but whaevs'

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
But don't forget, they both had a very strong Nintendo legacy, and wouldn't have gotten in otherwise. I feel like many of the exceptions people give for Steve are only exceptions that Sakurai gives to Nintendo legacy characters (ROB, G&W, Wii Fit, Duck Hunt). We have never had a third party WTF character, so they cannot be used as past precedent.

Obviously if Steve got in then it would open the door to Banjo (or who knows, maybe not--as I said, I think it wouldn't be a lock). But to prioritize a third party cross platform game over a Nintendo All-Star, the latter has been wanted since Melee, and the former was barely a blip in the polls. It's a decision that makes no sense, and is why I had thought Steve was virtually impossible. Now, still unlikely, but if it did happen it would be baffling. And yet, the conversation is always about Steve, this whole speculation cycle, and whenever Banjo got brought up--"Never gonna happen because of Micro$oft". Yet whenever Steve's brought up, magically they no longer care.

That being said, people can love or hate the character all they want. For me personally, I don't think Steve adds anything of value other than being popular/relevant--and I'm not a fan of characters added for those singular purposes. I'd rather have characters that tick all the boxes. And, of course, I feel like Minecraft is more about the world, not the characters (and is mostly first person with Steve being a customizable avatar) and fits better as an assist/stage. Perhaps I get more upset less over Steve, and more how people are rooting for only Minecraft being represented, whereas I see a much better way to represent both series, pleasing more people in the process. And that disconnect can be frustrating.

Yeah, it was a shame I never could get an expansion pak--I was a kid and didn't even know what that was. Somehow I owned the game, but never could play it. If other Rare titles are included along with DK64 on a potential N64 Classic, I would love to play DK64 for the first time.
This. Every single ounce of this is my sentiment. My qualms are more with the inconsistency and spitefulness of some of Steve's more vocal supporters, not with Steve himself or the Minecraft franchise. I've even vouched for his potential moveset. They say Banjo "is not realistic" despite his popularity on the ballot, being considered for Melee, and being an N64-era icon. He's "not realistic" because his franchise is "dead" despite his and other B-K characters' likeness being available as skins on the very game they think is the end-all be-all, as well as Yooka Laylee being a thing only because of substantial demand from B-K fans (who shouldn't exist if B-K is "dead"). And if his franchise being "dead" isn't enough, the character himself is "dead", despite King K. Rool, Dark Samus, Simon Belmont, Captain Falcon, and Fox. These aren't the best comparisons considering Falcon and Fox are perfect-attendance veterans, Dark Samus is an echo fighter, and King K. Rool's franchise is still alive and well, but those are still technically examples of "dead" characters (or in Fox's case he's on life support after the flop that was Star Fox Zero). Yet here they are, and they deserve every gram of support they get. I don't even have to bring up Phil Spencer, but if I do, that also "doesn't mean anything, because he'd say that about the Care Bears!" And we're the stubborn ones. And then whenever we try to use evidence of support for Banjo compared to Steve, Steve is suddenly this relentlessly persecuted victim of a massive, coordinated assault. Give me a break.

Don't get me wrong, we aren't a basket of roses. We're biased, but at least we admit it. And at least, in spite of that bias, there are outside resources backing up our cause like Sakurai's own words and the Smash Ballot. Hell, Steve has some outside stuff going for him as well, just not as much as Banjo. But Banjo didn't become a problem with folks until it was implied that Minecraft content absolutely meant that Banjo's chances dropped to 0%. People are really out here with their heads swelled 500% talking about "Banjo has no chance." It's kind of like with the whole Music Theory thing, where people are believing in it because of the Champion music posted on the website and suddenly turning on Vergeben, whose track record has been pretty much flawless when it comes to Smash Ultimate. Admittedly, if Vergeben never mentioned "Minecraft content", people wouldn't think of "Steve" in any capacity besides the co-star of Blue's Clues or the champion of the Hoenn Pokemon League.

I'm totally fine with both Steve and Banjo being in the game. I agree with the Trojan Horse idea. And I think that we should be more thankful, because Smash Ultimate is Banjo's one real chance to make it onto the roster and Minecraft might be the franchise that opened that door in the first place. So I'm extremely grateful for that. But I have to draw the line when it comes to people who not only think we'll only get Steve, but argue ravenously for that scenario. In their support for that idea, they start blindly dismissing Banjo & Kazooie's credentials. That's my issue. And then you get the goldmine that is "Sakurai is making this game for zoomers, not boomers/millennials." Lol, 22 characters in the game so far are from the 80's, and 25 are from the 90's. That's over half the cast supposedly for "zoomers" who wouldn't know who they are without the internet or parents that were fans of video games in their heyday. Also, isn't the average age of Minecraft players like 25?

Now, as for the DK 64 expansion pak... I seem to recall it coming with my copy of the game. My memory is foggy but I know I have it because it's in my N64 right now, and I remember that the original pak had a pink sticker on it whereas the expansion pak had a hard, crimson cover. That said I was able to play the game, and I remember getting all the way up to the boss of Fungi Forest where I couldn't get past Dogadon, or as I like to call him "Charizard's Weird Uncle." I also vividly remember the fight with Mad Jack. "Wheee!"

JonSmash

Smash Ace
yeah ever since vergaben or however you say his name said steve might be playable & backed up another leakers clame people act like "M$ want huge royaltys for banjo so he must be for DLC, but steve & minecraft being in base game makes so much sense & there would be no royalty problem"

that & incinaroar is a given along with ken & act like thats it for the roster

puremrz

Smash Apprentice
Fellow Banjo fan signing in after lurking for a few weeks. We seem to be losing power, so I thought I'd give you a helping hand to boost the morale.

Yeah, there is this weird anti-Banjo vibe with the leak thread
From what I gathered there seems to be a semi-coordinated attack ongoing. On 4chan every time there is an anti-Banjo topic it's led by a picture of Steve. Steve being the "enemy" doesn't make sense since he could just be the bear and bird's ticket in, but these people appear to just want to create discord among the fans. The best thing to do is to just ignore them and realize that Banjo fans are still there, but they're just hibernating early.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
So on another note NSMBUD for switch added toadette & the new power up turns her into peachette & twitter lost there collective **** over the idea of bowser becoming "bowsette" & other characters are being "peched" or "etted" so how long B4 Banjo & kazooie are turned into peach ? what if the super crown mushroom was in smash ? would it turn everyone into a peach echo for a limited time ? what if peach got the mushroom ??? will bowsette ever get off my timeline ??? find out next time on dragon ball Z ! PS blue toad is not in NSMBUD B/C he is daisy's B move in smash protecting her

puremrz

Smash Apprentice
So on another note NSMBUD for switch added toadette & the new power up turns her into peachette & twitter lost there collective **** over the idea of bowser becoming "bowsette" & other characters are being "peched" or "etted" so how long B4 Banjo & kazooie are turned into peach ? what if the super crown mushroom was in smash ? would it turn everyone into a peach echo for a limited time ? what if peach got the mushroom ??? will bowsette ever get off my timeline ??? find out next time on dragon ball Z ! PS blue toad is not in NSMBUD B/C he is daisy's B move in smash protecting her
Who needs a mushroom when Gruntilda has just the machine for that

Nameless Kot

Smash Apprentice
Actually, wouldn't it make more sense financially if Steve came as DLC and Banjo in base game. I mean all the Minecraft kiddos fans would ask their parents to buy them that DLC right?
(jk). But seriously though financially speaking what is the best for Microsoft Steve DLC or base?

puremrz

Smash Apprentice
Actually, wouldn't it make more sense financially if Steve came as DLC and Banjo in base game. I mean all the Minecraft kiddos fans would ask their parents to buy them that DLC right?
(jk). But seriously though financially speaking what is the best for Microsoft Steve DLC or base?
Steve appeals more to the younger audience who don't browse gaming sites all that much, and they may just completely fail to notice he's in Smash if he's not advertised together with the core game. Meanwhile Banjo is more hardcore, and his fans will all aware of him if he appears as DLC. But if 3rd parties really do get more profit from DLC, then it's hard to tell what's best.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
yeah ever since vergaben or however you say his name said steve might be playable & backed up another leakers clame people act like "M$ want huge royaltys for banjo so he must be for DLC, but steve & minecraft being in base game makes so much sense & there would be no royalty problem"

that & incinaroar is a given along with ken & act like thats it for the roster
Those people are Mareep. People really ought to stop taking any supposed leaker's word as gospel.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
I can picture a scenario where Microsoft would do a DLC pack where they ball chain Banjo-Kazooie with Minecraft content so they can charge more, For me it would be like ordering a whole pepperoni pizza with crap on half of it , But would still gladly pay full price for it and just eat the half that's still good.

Top Bottom