• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

UnknownJ25

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling we aren't getting a new Banjo Remaster now but I'm still hoping for smash DLC

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
i really prefer the way nintendo does E3....do a pre-recorded direct and then use E3 to show off gameplay and discuss various titles

instead of this show and don't tell crap...

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Don't lose hope if Banjo is a no show at Micosoft's event. It makes him more likely for Smash DLC if we believe Shinobi's hint as there won't be any confusion. We can also still get Rare Replay on Switch.

Last edited:

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
I'm getting VGA vibes again. That was a show where it was dominated by non-Nintendo stuff (of course Xbox E3 is justified in that aspect) and literally ended with the Smash reveal of Joker.

So, if there is any Nintendo news, it will be at the end of this event.

Khandoit

Smash Cadet
new Xbox stuff, just "its sooo fast" "its the biggest jump in generations ever" "SSD/VRAM/CPU/TERAFLOPS/TECH BUZZWORDS" "ITS NOT JUST A CONSOLE ITS THE FUTURE"

UUUUUGH

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
It's looking like they might be done with game announcements, considering they're showing off the new console now.

Regardless of Banjo's presence at Microsoft E3, I don't think that affects our Smash chances. But Smash aside, if there were a new game or remaster, it would be at Microsoft's event, so it's looking grim for that.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Yep Sabi's source is legit so expect to probably find out if Banjo is in or not within the next 12-24 hours lol.

D

Deleted member

The time is coming. I feat the worst. Not that i expected a new Banjo product, but the pessimism runs inside my body.

Only the Nintendo Direct is left.

Last edited by a moderator:

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
No Banjo stuff at Xbox. Oh well, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring, and Keanu in Cyberpunk 2077 is dope.

Ctoan

Smash Apprentice
Well there wasn't anything Banjo related at all. That's a major hit.

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Well there wasn't anything Banjo related at all. That's a major hit.
Actually, its a good thing. It means the Banjo merchandise and features at E3 are more likely tied to Nintendo. Its looking like Banjo is in Smash and thats it. I'd be 100% okay with that.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I mean he never said anything about a new Banjo game.

It was smashing time.

Like....they weren't gonna reveal Smash Brothers content, a Nintendo game at a Microsoft conference even if he's a Microsoft character.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
No new Banjo Kazooie game but I kind of expected that. It would look pretty out of place within it.
The games were pretty cool but the lack of gameplay doesn't impress me.

At least there is no mistaking Shinobi's tweet now.

Last edited:

squirtgar

Smash Apprentice
Who was it that said Miamoto was gonna be at the thing?
Cuz I swear I heard it somewhere.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Well, that has me nervous. Wasn't Shinobi acting kinda curious about Xbox's conference on Twitter? If he got that wrong, it makes me really concerned for his Banjo leak...

Come on. Shadow's out. Geno's (as far as I'm concerned) out. Bear and bird is all I've got left. Please, Nintendo...

GenoFlash

Smash Journeyman
As someone who was hoping more for Rare Replay than a remake, I'm okay with this. There's not a market for Banjo on Xbox the way there is on Nintendo.

Now if Sabi would just confirm Banjo for Smash already.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
-Conference done-

.......o....k....

Sooo, why did GameExplain tell Nintendo fans to watch the Xbox conference? Why was Myamoto there? Where has all that Banjo stuff for the past week been related to?

Did I miss something?

Nintendo's YT uploaded a Minecraft Dungeon game for Nintendo. I guess that was the big corporation cross-over?

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
We'll know super soon guys. Before tuesday. Sabi actually has legitimate sources, and her Nintendo info should be here within the next day. We will know sooner than the direct.

Bomber57

Smash Cadet
Calm down people. There weren't any leaks that specifically claimed a new Banjo game at the Microsoft conference. Nothing changes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean he never said anything about a new Banjo game.

It was smashing time.

Like....they weren't gonna reveal Smash Brothers content, a Nintendo game at a Microsoft conference even if he's a Microsoft character.
Precisely

I’m fully aware that the Nintendo direct could have nothing Banjo related, but Shinobi was clearly talking about Smash.

Let’s wait and see.

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
This Xbox Conference was OK.

They didn't really live up to the potential which to me is the worst part.

I'm starting to doubt Banjo & Kazooie will be at E3 in any form. They might not even be in Smash at all.

Top Bottom