• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Am I wrong to say we should've gotten BWD as a bonus fighter instead of the Plant?

And for that matter, I think the game should've been slightly delayed to Feb. 14th, 2019 (the release date for Plant's amiibo) to properly integrate that extra fighter into the base game.

(Having more modern Kirby content in the base game as well is another story)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hmm seems we need for the hext game guys but i hope we still post here whenever we have something Kirby related in our heart!

Also considering hal doesnt care about fangames! Is there a kirby fan with programming skills because i have a bunch of ideas!

Anyways considering the chance of sakurai leaving risses with every released smash game we may see bandana next game if sakurai leaves!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hmm i do wonder if the last dlc is nintendo again!
I mean they used this dlc to make a lot of the most but not overequested (just so you know tekkens creator specifically said crash fans) Characters into Mii costumes!
But even if the last char is from nintendo its either: Dixie, pokemon from genn 8, some mario enemy or another Fire´mblem bluehaired swordsman)
I mean asking for anything Zelda or Kirby related is "spoiled"!

And then everyones like Reboot Reboot Reboot honestly what would a reboot bring Diffrent Movesets that doesnt need a reboot, 3d Arena fighters are hated and nintendo wont make a core Fighter! So does reboot mean less chars if so than why do it!
Sorry for venting im just dissapointed that kirby and zelda didnt even get an Echo!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hmm i think us Kirby fans are some of the Only people in The smash Community that doesnt put sakurai on a pedestal!
(which is weird anyways i mean he really doesnt need to overwork himself! What exactly is he overworking himself with anyways? Programming im pretty sure no but yeah!)

Paraster

Smash Lord
What are your predictions for Dee's specials? Spear Copter and some kind of spear toss will obviously be two of them, but what about the other three?
Neutral special: Parasol Swing (Parasol used as melee weapon/front-facing shield BD can move with.)
Side special: Waddle Spear Throw
Up special: Waddle Copter
Down special: Beam Whip (Based on Waddle Doo/Beam attack, used via BD's spear briefly gaining Star Allies's Zap effect.)
Final Smash: Bandana Star Blaster (Based on Buddy Star Blaster from Fighters 2.)

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Alright, Direct tomorrow. This one's for all the apple juice. It's all or nothing for Dee in Ultimate now. Cross your fingers. Hopefully we'll get the new Kirby game at least.
You know what? Ever since the E3 2021 reveal of Kazuya Mishima, I've honestly legit made peace with the VERY likely possibility that Bandana Waddle Dee just... isn't happening for Smash Ultimate.

That being said, I DO have faith that Sakurai can't possibly avoid the little guy forever, so maybe he's being saved for a future Smash game (Come on, we all KNOW it's happening one way or another)?

All that said, if he does get Mii'd in this upcoming reveal, I just hope they make him look real cute. Maybe make a hat out of him or something. In addition, I'm crossing my fingers for a 3D Kirby game reveal (hopefully with the little guy appearing in said game, and preferably with him being playable).

Last edited:
Top Bottom