• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

KeyOh

Smash Cadet
I think we're just gonna have to wait. Very little of Smash 4's DLC leaked, and the biggest leak was when there were character names in the game's code left in due to human error. Verge can definitely be trusted in regards to Smash info at this point, but even he seems uncertain that three characters of the DLC pass have already leaked.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
I don't trust Verge's claims on the DLC.
His sources missed the following significant details about Ultimate:
EVERYONE IS HERE! as such a huge focal point of the E3 showcase, the fact he only had "no cuts from smash 4, icies return" is a little suspicious.
No word about Richter, Dark Samus, or Chrom.
Supposedly sources claimed Isabelle was an echo (can't find evidence for or against this, also the only posts I can find about isabelle seemed to come... after her announcement?)
His play-up of Minecraft content that is now completely absent, even after him also playing up Minecon as a source of information.
Not a WORD about the scope of DLC or :ultpiranha:.
Very much so might be a case similar to Gematsu last time around, where the information gotten was from older, outdated sources. It'd allign with the utter lack of knowledge on most of the Echo Fighters, who were likely chosen farther into development because of their quick turn around.
Also GBF seems like a kinda underwhelming choice for a new 3rd Party series and company to reach out to.
Not getting information on something is different from getting something wrong. Everything he said was either confirmed or is still in the running to be DLC. Steve being in the game as DLC would line up perfectly with the idea that DLC was chosen before the game was finished, since Verge knew about MC content before E3.

This would mean that Spirits would deconfirm fighters, since DLC was already decided. So if Bandana Dee isn't a spirit, then it might be because he's being saved for a Fighter appearance.

As for Granblue (and all of Cygames) in particular... whatever happened to Dragalia Lost!?!?!?!

Last edited:

SwitchButton

Banned via Administration
Waddle Doo is his own bottom level Spirit. I know some people were hoping that he'd be an evolution for the Waddle Dee one. Ruh-Roh

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Simply because Kirby was important in the cutscene doesn't mean people are in any way satisfied with the series having only 3 reps.

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Waddle Doo is his own bottom level Spirit. I know some people were hoping that he'd be an evolution for the Waddle Dee one. Ruh-Roh

What would make more sense though: Waddle Doo evolves into Bandana Waddle Dee, which only have association if BWD is the Waddle Dee from Kirby 64, or Waddle Doo evolves into Kracko, a being which not only drops off Waddle Doo in attacks, but also attacks with beam whips (and more), just like Waddle Doo? Also, look at the Charmander. if that Charmander has multiple stages, then it will evolve into a playable fighter. Although assuming the hexagons mean the amount of evolutionary stages, Charmander would only reach Charmeleon. The first point is still valid though. Not to mention that, in the Chef Kawasaki Sweets Party set of figures, Waddle Doo is paired up with Kracko.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

SAKURAI DOESN'T WRITE THE STORY

He can't be held responsible if you don't like the way it's written. And for the record, even if Kirby is important in the story, who cares? That doesn't make Kirby characters any less deserving to be in smash. Kirby being important doesn't change the way anyone feels. I don't want another 4 Kirby newcomers because I'm a "Kirby elitist" or whatever, I want them because the series actually deserves them.

And calling it "essentially Sakurai Bias" is one of the worst things you can call it. What if Kirby is important to the story for some other reason? he's one of the easiest fighters to get used to and a great way to start an adventure mode. People would call it generic and boring if it were Mario. Whoever wrote the story (NOT SAKURAI) probably wasn't banking on "Youtubers' reaction," either for more hype. They probably actually thought Kirby being the sole survivor was a good idea without any thought to the fact he's Sakurai's creation.

And no, not most people are fine with it. Kirby's in one cutsene? Great! Close the thread, and all other Kirby related threads, because the series doesn't deserve another newcomer! Because Kirby was important in ONE ****ING CUTSCENE, we can all just stash our hopes away and call it even! Who care about Bandana Dee anymore? Because Kirby was important in one cutscene, the series is no longer deserving of another newcomer because of Sakurai Bias!

Next time you go saying "most people" would be fine with something this unimportant, maybe you should actually ask "most people" first.

TL;DR: Your statement is insensitive, uneducated, pointless and factually inaccurate.

Dude. Calm down.

i'm not saying that I believe that sentiment. I'm only stating what I've seen through Youtube reactions.

THEY DON'T REPRESENT WHAT I BELIEVE.

Flyboy

Smash Hero

He can't be held responsible if you don't like the way it's written. And for the record, even if Kirby is important in the story, who cares? That doesn't make Kirby characters any less deserving to be in smash. Kirby being important doesn't change the way anyone feels. I don't want another 4 Kirby newcomers because I'm a "Kirby elitist" or whatever, I want them because the series actually deserves them.

And calling it "essentially Sakurai Bias" is one of the worst things you can call it. What if Kirby is important to the story for some other reason? he's one of the easiest fighters to get used to and a great way to start an adventure mode. People would call it generic and boring if it were Mario. Whoever wrote the story (NOT SAKURAI) probably wasn't banking on "Youtubers' reaction," either for more hype. They probably actually thought Kirby being the sole survivor was a good idea without any thought to the fact he's Sakurai's creation.

And no, not most people are fine with it. Kirby's in one cutsene? Great! Close the thread, and all other Kirby related threads, because the series doesn't deserve another newcomer! Because Kirby was important in ONE ****ING CUTSCENE, we can all just stash our hopes away and call it even! Who care about Bandana Dee anymore? Because Kirby was important in one cutscene, the series is no longer deserving of another newcomer because of Sakurai Bias!

Next time you go saying "most people" would be fine with something this unimportant, maybe you should actually ask "most people" first.

TL;DR: Your statement is insensitive, uneducated, pointless and factually inaccurate.

uh Jesus dude you really didn't have to be like that considering he said nothing of the sort and was quoting other people and hot damn it's both insensitive and ironic to use that image and also pretty Uncool

Anyway, I still don't think Spirits deconfirm fighters. Even evolved ones. There's a separate type of Spirit called a Fighter Spirit and much like Sm4sh's trophies those are different from existing trophies and usually use fighter renders rather than official art. So yknow, if BDee gets in his Fighter Spirit would use a render rather than his official art from, say, Star Allies (if he's in any way a Spirit).

Last edited:

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
uh Jesus dude you really didn't have to be like that considering he said nothing of the sort and was quoting other people and hot damn it's both insensitive and ironic to use that image and also pretty Uncool

Anyway, I still don't think Spirits deconfirm fighters. Even evolved ones. There's a separate type of Spirit called a Fighter Spirit and much like Sm4sh's trophies those are different from existing trophies and usually use fighter renders rather than official art. So yknow, if BDee gets in his Fighter Spirit would use a render rather than his official art from, say, Star Allies (if he's in any way a Spirit).
Fighter Spirits actually don't use thier Smash render. Daisy's was like a pic of her from the GameCube Mario Party games.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

Yikes bruv, chill the **** down. I’m up for Kirby to be the hero of Story Mode or whatever, out of the Original 8 he’s the one that makes the most sense.

But I can also get that some people might, I guess, not agree with me, and that after Brawl also had Kirby and Dedede as sole survivors, maybe bias is in play here.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Also can't Waddle Dee just evolve into Big Dee or Parasol Dee?
Yeah, but how many Evolutions can it get? For all we know it could be a 5-stage being Normal -> Parasol -> Big -> Sailor -> (*Gulp*) Bandana

Edit: If there's a limit to Evolution, which I could see being 4, just remove either Big, Parasol or Sailor.

Last edited:

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
Yeah, but how many Evolutions can it get? For all we know it could be a 5-stage being Normal -> Parasol -> Big -> Sailor -> (*Gulp*) Bandana

Edit: If there's a limit to Evolution, which I could see being 4, just remove either Big, Parasol or Sailor.
There's only 4 levels of Spirits, and if Waddle Dee was 2 star I think, at max if he does evolve, it would only be once or twice.

SwitchButton

There's only 4 levels of Spirits, and if Waddle Dee was 2 star I think, at max if he does evolve, it would only be once or twice.
Have we actually seen Waddle Dee's spirit in the menu yet? Or just the direct?

FancySmash

Smash Lord
1541377994726.jpeg

Wait, what's going on? Oh, we're discussing the DLC leaks and Kirby's importance in story mode... OK.

I'll start with World of Lights.

It's really not that important. For all we know, it could be a callback to Subspace Emissary starting with Kirby (and Mario to an extent). This would prove even stronger if Mario is either the first one saved, or if he saves himself somehow and starts exploring the enemies power on from the inside. End of the day, Kirby's an incredibly neutral character, which is perfect for starting the story mode.

As for the DLC leaks...
We've known about Square content and Minecraft content for quite some time. It's nothing new to me, and I've made my peace with Minecraft. I will recognize it's a rather large series, and even though it beat out Banjo in the end, both sides fought well. Square... tough to say. We still don't know if it's Geno/Sora/Dragon Quest, so I'd rather not jump to conclusions.

Then there's Granblue Fantasy... ah gee, I really can't see this as a good idea. Sure, it's huge in Japan, and mobile gaming is on the rise, but this series is still a baby in all honesty, and it has no history with Nintendo, unlike it's cousin series, Dragalia Lost. Add to the fact that it's Japan only, makes it an even more bitter pill to swallow. I honestly hope this doesn't work out, because if it does, it's confirming to me that Smash Ultimate DLC will be exactly like Smash 4's, and sorry to say, that means no Bandana Dee. If that's true, it would also mean that (potentially) no Spirit of him and no Assist Trophy of him either with no intent on DLC... means he's been as left out of Ultimate as he was Smash 4, which just deepresses me.

SwitchButton

Vergeben claims that he never actually stated that Steve and Granblue were coming to Smash as fighters.

No steve or Granblue.png

Things are looking up dudes. We're back to a Square Enix character and 4 unknown slots.

11th

Smash Apprentice
Yesterday I had a weird half-awake dream that there was another live demo of Spirits and that Mr. Sakurai picked Bandana Dee as his Primary Spirit for a decent part of the segment. It was actually pretty calming? (I don't remember dreams very often. Maybe once every one to three months, if that. Just thought it'd be fun to note somewhere.)

Going to try and reply to some things in order before I get too far behind, since this thread picked up a bit...

I'd be happy with a (proper) Castle Dedede stage. I'm not very picky, though, as long as it's not another Green Greens variant. (Yes, that includes the likes of Green Gardens, Cookie Country stages 1 & 2, etc.) Though given my weakness for mirror motifs, an Amazing Mirror stage sounds pretty neat, even if it doesn't make much sense for Dee.

Thank you all for spoiler tagging rumors about DLC. I've already heard of those three rumors because they first popped up over a month ago, but I am trying to avoid DLC ones for now, so I appreciate it. (-cough SwitchButton SwitchButton cough-)

I didn't think that the Waddle Doo and Waddle Dee Spirits would be tied to each anyway. We don't know if the Waddle Dee is a Support or Primary Spirit, and even if it is Primary and can be enhanced, there are at least half of a dozen things that it could turn into. We just need to wait and see. I also think that Spirits can only be enhanced once upon reaching the MAX level. The only exception I can think of might be some Pokémon lines for accuracy. (We all know how they love details like that.)

@ All of the "Kirby bias" talk:
I really don't like that phrase... not only because it can have multiple meanings, but because I think it assumes that the situation is simpler than probably it is. We don't know exactly what happened between HAL and Mr. Sakurai, but I get the feeling that there has been quite a bit of conflict behind the scenes for the Kirby series despite being seemingly simple. I'm sure that it has influenced decisions on both sides, and still does, even if they claim to be on decent terms.

Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma : Given that he wrote most of KI:U, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand in SSE or WoL. He also seems to have a pretty good understanding of animation... he's definitely no one trick pony.

That said: As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Sakurai obviously still loves the little guy and just wants to do what he can to work with him. Without Smash, he would be completely cut off from the series. I have no problem with him taking advantage of the opportunity as long as it doesn't become too egregious. (Though I'm also a pretty big Kirby nerd, so that probably does increase my tolerance a bit. However, I will say that all of the nods in Ultimate, particularly on the Japanese side, are laying it on a bit thick, even if they are really interesting bits of trivia.)

(Also, I'm not 100% sure on the Japanese side, but the bias comments are almost certainly more common on the Western side of discussion, in part because Kirby isn't as big here because of the "cute" stigma it has. Magolor/Taranza/Susie/etc. could get in and people would still call it bias, even thought he had nothing to do with them. It's just ignorance, and unfortunately there isn't much that can be done to change it.)

GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 : I mean... technically only Sonic, Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and Wolf survived the whole thing. :b Three of them didn't even fully participate. You could add in Dedede, Ness, Luigi, Wario, and Bowser on the technicality that Tabuu didn't turn them into trophies. (Ness was turned by Wario, Luigi was turned by Dedede, Wario was turned by Pokémon Trainer/Lucas, Dedede was turned by falling debris, and Bowser was turned by Ganondorf.) You can finish the game without saving anyone, resulting in the absolute minimum final team of Dedede, Ness, Luigi, Boswer, Kirby, and Sonic.

Also, I shouldn't have to say this, but I feel the need to now:
If Bandana Dee doesn't make playable (which has always been a very real possibility), please don't get too upset at Mr. Sakurai. I know that Kirby fans aren't always as calm as people believe, but I also know that we should be better than that. He's already going to be dealing with enough entitled fans as it is with that last Direct. We don't need to add more fuel to the fire.

Oh, and there's finally some clearer footage of Meta Knight's new FS. (Too bad it's cropped and a bit blurry.)
Gotta' admit, I don't like that the direction can be reversed on the final hit. It makes sense from a gameplay perspective, of course, but I like that you can see his wings better on the end twirl when hitting to the left as opposed to the right. Yes, my priorities are weird.
[/essay mode]

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Yesterday I had a weird half-awake dream that there was another live demo of Spirits and that Mr. Sakurai picked Bandana Dee as his Primary Spirit for a decent part of the segment. It was actually pretty calming? (I don't remember dreams very often. Maybe once every one to three months, if that. Just thought it'd be fun to note somewhere.)

Going to try and reply to some things in order before I get too far behind, since this thread picked up a bit...

I'd be happy with a (proper) Castle Dedede stage. I'm not very picky, though, as long as it's not another Green Greens variant. (Yes, that includes the likes of Green Gardens, Cookie Country stages 1 & 2, etc.) Though given my weakness for mirror motifs, an Amazing Mirror stage sounds pretty neat, even if it doesn't make much sense for Dee.

Thank you all for spoiler tagging rumors about DLC. I've already heard of those three rumors because they first popped up over a month ago, but I am trying to avoid DLC ones for now, so I appreciate it. (-cough SwitchButton SwitchButton cough-)

I didn't think that the Waddle Doo and Waddle Dee Spirits would be tied to each anyway. We don't know if the Waddle Dee is a Support or Primary Spirit, and even if it is Primary and can be enhanced, there are at least half of a dozen things that it could turn into. We just need to wait and see. I also think that Spirits can only be enhanced once upon reaching the MAX level. The only exception I can think of might be some Pokémon lines for accuracy. (We all know how they love details like that.)

@ All of the "Kirby bias" talk:
I really don't like that phrase... not only because it can have multiple meanings, but because I think it assumes that the situation is simpler than probably it is. We don't know exactly what happened between HAL and Mr. Sakurai, but I get the feeling that there has been quite a bit of conflict behind the scenes for the Kirby series despite being seemingly simple. I'm sure that it has influenced decisions on both sides, and still does, even if they claim to be on decent terms.

Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma : Given that he wrote most of KI:U, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand in SSE or WoL. He also seems to have a pretty good understanding of animation... he's definitely no one trick pony.

That said: As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Sakurai obviously still loves the little guy and just wants to do what he can to work with him. Without Smash, he would be completely cut off from the series. I have no problem with him taking advantage of the opportunity as long as it doesn't become too egregious. (Though I'm also a pretty big Kirby nerd, so that probably does increase my tolerance a bit. However, I will say that all of the nods in Ultimate, particularly on the Japanese side, are laying it on a bit thick, even if they are really interesting bits of trivia.)

(Also, I'm not 100% sure on the Japanese side, but the bias comments are almost certainly more common on the Western side of discussion, in part because Kirby isn't as big here because of the "cute" stigma it has. Magolor/Taranza/Susie/etc. could get in and people would still call it bias, even thought he had nothing to do with them. It's just ignorance, and unfortunately there isn't much that can be done to change it.)

GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 : I mean... technically only Sonic, Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and Wolf survived the whole thing. :b Three of them didn't even fully participate. You could add in Dedede, Ness, Luigi, Wario, and Bowser on the technicality that Tabuu didn't turn them into trophies. (Ness was turned by Wario, Luigi was turned by Dedede, Wario was turned by Pokémon Trainer/Lucas, Dedede was turned by falling debris, and Bowser was turned by Ganondorf.) You can finish the game without saving anyone, resulting in the absolute minimum final team of Dedede, Ness, Luigi, Boswer, Kirby, and Sonic.

Also, I shouldn't have to say this, but I feel the need to now:
If Bandana Dee doesn't make playable (which has always been a very real possibility), please don't get too upset at Mr. Sakurai. I know that Kirby fans aren't always as calm as people believe, but I also know that we should be better than that. He's already going to be dealing with enough entitled fans as it is with that last Direct. We don't need to add more fuel to the fire.

Oh, and there's finally some clearer footage of Meta Knight's new FS. (Too bad it's cropped and a bit blurry.)
Gotta' admit, I don't like that the direction can be reversed on the final hit. It makes sense from a gameplay perspective, of course, but I like that you can see his wings better on the end twirl when hitting to the left as opposed to the right. Yes, my priorities are weird.
[/essay mode]
Not sure what we’re discussing, but I thought I’d answer given that you tagged me and that I just realized that my three mains (Ness, Luigi and Dedede) are characters that survived the Tabuuing.

Back on topic, uhhh... if B. Dee is a Spirit, what would be hit fight? Probably, like, Dedede, right?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero

Waddle Dee riding a boar or holding a parasol could easily be that spirit's evolution. Wait in a month's time. If Bandanna Dee is missing among the spirits, then he is as good as confirmed as DLC (the same goes for Elma).

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Vergeben claims that he never actually stated that Steve and Granblue were coming to Smash as fighters.

View attachment 175743

Things are looking up dudes. We're back to a Square Enix character and 4 unknown slots.
So... in conclusion, it's:
Most likely on Geno/Sora/Dragon Quest
Soft maybe on Steve
Hard maybe on Katalina
That sounds about right.

Anyways, interesting thought for the Castle Dedede stage, it has all sorts of rooms that can be visited ala Great Cave Offensive (throne room with maybe a transporter as a reference to the show, the boxing ring room, various halls connecting them, gallery of Dedede/Waddle Dee/Bandana Dee portraits, kitchen, etc), and switches that operate different things in the room... but the switches are in the background, and operated by Bandana Dee randomly showing up.

Not my preferred representation of Bandana Dee, but I'd take it over him not being in the game at all, or being a simple spirit.

SwitchButton

Every character has their own custom tailored classic mode with themes, like how Ryu's is nothing but 1v1 Omega stage fights using stamina to replicate traditional fighting games

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
I just can't get that Kirby Star Allies BWD flavor text out of my head. Seriously, it doesn't make much sense for it to be anything other than Smash, similar to Bayonetta's foreshadowing text. It may be my bias talking but we'll see. Incoming long post.

For people who don't know what I'm referring to: https://pm1.narvii.com/6922/f0672cf41e6fd292e3cb07be8ddb718c38979329r1-1080-608v2_hq.jpg

Let's go over the link with the first question: "Is this Dream Friend making a special appearance?"
What does "special appearance" mean? You can say, "well it probably means the game itself (Star Allies) which may see fine at first glance but once you think about it, this question comes to mind: "If Bandana Waddle Dee is a Dream Friend, what is the point of saying "special appearance" (as in appearance in Star Allies) if it was already established that BWD was a Dream Friend (an ally that made in appearance in Star Allies)?" The question then just boils down to: "Is the red apple red?" "Is the red apple that's already been established to be red, red?" That's what makes me doubt this interpretation heavily and the beginning question still stands.

Next sentence: "This fella was selected to represent the Waddle Dees as they accept their perfect attendance award for the Kirby series."
What is the "perfect attendance award"? Why must someone represent the Waddle Dees? Why was Bandana Waddle Dee chosen? Before getting into the questions, the sentence acknowledges how iconic Waddle Dees are in Kirby. For the first question, you can say, "well the perfect attendance award is... being in the game or the next one". Seems... fair(?), actually no, not really. This raises the question: "why is this being mentioned this game? Why not the previous game or the next game?" This makes me doubt the interpretation alongside the fact that it can't explain the next two questions.

Final sentence(s), "When asked, he said "Oh, I couldn't!" But he was practicing his spear moves at the time...”
Why is BWD practicing his spear moves even relevant when it comes to representing the Waddle Dees when they received the "perfect attendance award"? Does it make a difference? I can't think of any other explanation, other than the fact the representing the Waddle Dees will require BWD using his spear. Also, "Oh, I couldn't" isn't rejecting the request. It's merely the equivalent of saying "oh, you shouldn't have" and "I can't take this", where the one receiving such a gift feels undeserving of it.

Conclusion: Going over the sentences again and again, I've concluded that being playable in Smash Bros. is likely the "perfect attendance award" and it is confirmed BWD will be playable in the game and will make his "special appearance" there, representing the Waddle Dees. This is why him practicing his spear moves are important... because he will use them in Smash. Why BWD? Simple reason, most likely due to popularity and Smash 4 ballot. Kirby Star Allies also came around the time Smash Ultimate was teased, so it would make sense as to why this flavor text is applied to this game and not any other one.

Objection: "The text is vague."

Yeah, it is. It doesn't make a difference though. We can still make conclusions based on the what's on the text and try to come up with the most likely interpretation. Plus, I don't think a text foreshadowing the inclusion of a character is going to be straightforward and say it.

Again, this is from my perspective, so there is bias in it but I just hope to put in some food for thought.

Nicemaymay

Smash Rookie
Im pretty sure that banana Dee has the best shot of being one of the 1st party characters for dlc

Kumashock

Smash Cadet
Don't bother with silly rumors. They're all most likely fake unless you work directly under Sakurai to know what he's doing, real leaks usually happen way later when debuggers and beta testers test the new stuff and start leaking it. People like Stealth, that leaked stuff right even before verge, already said it's complete bs.

Don't let bad rumors dominate conversation and make your voices heard about Bandana. I think people are really underestimating Nintendo characters for DLC.

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
Don't bother with silly rumors. They're all most likely fake unless you work directly under Sakurai to know what he's doing, real leaks usually happen way later when debuggers and beta testers test the new stuff and start leaking it. People like Stealth, that leaked stuff right even before verge, already said it's complete bs.

Don't let bad rumors dominate conversation and make your voices heard about Bandana. I think people are really underestimating Nintendo characters for DLC.
Oh, I'd underestimate Nintendo characters for dlc without even knowing leaks just from how they did Smash 4. but in this case, a lot of 3rd parties seems to be covered in the same via spirits.

SwitchButton

In other news, a new tweet from the Kirby twitter.

What could it be? Wave 3 of Star Allies DLC being teased? That screenshot looks too high quality to be a random throwaway tweet

Flyboy

Smash Hero

In other news, a new tweet from the Kirby twitter.

What could it be? Wave 3 of Star Allies DLC being teased? That screenshot looks too high quality to be a random throwaway tweet
Oh now this is interesting...

I say it's likely DLC but "There is a hole that connects to another dimension" is a suspicious way of putting things... I doubt we'd get Smash DLC so soon, though, so I'm thinking Star Allies.

Is that Magalor in the pic or someone I'm not far enough in Star Allies to know yet?

Plumstar

Smash Apprentice
Oh now this is interesting...

I say it's likely DLC but "There is a hole that connects to another dimension" is a suspicious way of putting things... I doubt we'd get Smash DLC so soon, though, so I'm thinking Star Allies.

Is that Magalor in the pic or someone I'm not far enough in Star Allies to know yet?
That's one of the enemies Kirby fights later in the game, her name is Francisca.

SwitchButton

That's Francisca, one of the three Jambastian Mages. She's a general of the main antagonist's army

FrannyC.png

Last edited:

Plumstar

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! I haven't met her yet. Now that I finally have a Switch of my own I'm looking forward to beating this game.
That's great! Hope you enjoy it. And with most of the Dream Friends already available, you'll enjoy it even more and have your dream team. I literally made the 64 team myself. It's still hard to believe that I can play as Adeleine, Gooey and even Marx! Truly the best timeline we're in :).

Top Bottom