• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Bread - Official MELEE Crew Thread

Spife

Smash Master
post post banana bread needs to mobilize and go **** all the other crews in the world

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Why am I in this crew? Never wanted to be in the first place. Don't know where you got that idea from.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Why am I in this crew? Never wanted to be in the first place. Don't know where you got that idea from.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok so Banana Bread here's whats up I already talked this over with Roman and Arc so this is whats up

IF YOU ARE IN BB YOU MUST ENTER SINGLES ON SATURDAY- IF YOU DON'T YOU GET A KICK IN THE NUTS AND OWE EVERYONE IN THE CREW 5 DOLLARS.

IN ADDITION

IF YOU DO NOT TOP 10 THIS TOURNAMENT, WITHOUT THE LEGITIMATE EXCUSE THAT YOU WERE TAKEN OUT BY ANOTHER BB MEMBER, YOU HAVE TO DO ONE OR THE OTHER OF THE AFOREMENTIONED PUNISHMENTS.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
It's a good thing I don't play Brawl, and am not in this crew, cause I'd probably have to take a kick in the balls

The money goes into the Banana Bread fund for gosu smashers I suppose....

Spife

Smash Master
Ok so Banana Bread here's whats up I already talked this over with Roman and Arc so this is whats up

IF YOU ARE IN BB YOU MUST ENTER SINGLES ON SATURDAY- IF YOU DON'T YOU GET A KICK IN THE NUTS AND OWE EVERYONE IN THE CREW 5 DOLLARS.

IN ADDITION

IF YOU DO NOT TOP 10 THIS TOURNAMENT, WITHOUT THE LEGITIMATE EXCUSE THAT YOU WERE TAKEN OUT BY ANOTHER BB MEMBER, YOU HAVE TO DO ONE OR THE OTHER OF THE AFOREMENTIONED PUNISHMENTS.
...is maining link a legit john?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Saturday is Brawl.

New rule: If Kevin leaves early, we all get to kick him in the nuts before he goes.

flaco

The Terminator
you know whats so sad about not me being in the crew first off I seen these dude 3 days and second he has on me on his signature come on roman

Roman.

Smash Champion
@foy - you're not MA/RI and where are my vids?!

@flaco - if i start seeing you attend more and more tourneys, i'll consider it

@spife - i'm working at 4 that day =(
maybe i can come that night and stay over and play the next day too?

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
@foy - you're not MA/RI and where are my vids?!

@flaco - if i start seeing you attend more and more tourneys, i'll consider it

@spife - i'm working at 4 that day =(
maybe i can come that night and stay over and play the next day too?
=[ cant i be an honorary member.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm still in hiatus though, maybe, and if I feel like it, once I have definite info on my brothers fate I'll come back and set something up.

otg

Smash Master
What up kids? So you should all come out to Westchester to play TFS and have that crew battle we discussed :) Are any of you planning on going out to Genesis? I plan on holding a mini tournament that weekend cause A.) I have an open house and B.) most people are going to genesis, and those who don't have nothing to do. So GET AT ME.

Spife

Smash Master
I think I'm going otg, open house, do you mean housing? we should discuss something. I think I have housing from 9th -12th/13th but I'm not sure

otg

Smash Master
ooo, no son I was asking to see who wasn't going to genesis. I can't afford to take over a week off from work, so I was planing on hosting a tourney that week for people who were still around. Any of you who are should come out, I have an open house here which means I can get away with housing lots of people and holding a big tourney.

So keep ME posted :lick:

Spife

Smash Master
Hope I can make it. Doesn't sound like I'll be called down to ny, but if I am I'm dropping everything and going. mmmmmmm

Top Bottom