• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Bread - Official MELEE Crew Thread

otg

Smash Master
That show descensitized me to the n-word :(
Dude, I feel your pain. I've been playing Resident Evil 5, which is based in South Africa, so 90% of the people you kill are black, and 10% are hispanic. So it's already racy as it is, than my loud as starts getting into it, and I'm shouting **** like "WHAT'S REAL GOOOOOOD NUCKA" as I'm blasting away black zombies with some blacks friends in the room.... yeah, don't I look like an intolerant ******* lol.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm sure we could fit the crew...just not comfortably.

and there'd be mad homo.
cause of kevinM!

flaco

The Terminator
my bad is that my first language is spanish

also is that i got my own house i pay bills and for roman is that

he knows where I live and he never comes to my house

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that Roman's Fox vs. Flaco's Marth will make the room explode form the sheer awesomeness of the match.

As for a friendly MM... It's not like Roman lives really far away from Flaco or anything. As #3 in Springfield I wanna see my two betters go at it lol.

@ cogsmooch: I thought tha Flaco went to MM 14, I was going to bring him for MM 15 but he had a seziure, and didn't have money to go to SMB3. I'm bringing him to MM16 so we'll have to see.

Spife

Smash Master
nah son I got a secret weapon now, how much mr flaco? (p.s. the secret weapon is ****** people ;-) but don't tell anyone)

Top Bottom