• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Bread - Official MELEE Crew Thread

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
that reminds me,

I can't be in a crew called banana bread if i've still never had any.

flaco

The Terminator
dude update these will on december I tell you the right time tomorrow and is like a game day for melle only I let you all know,is all springfield mass

Spife

Smash Master
aww thanks guys
KevinM, I expected "and is maining sheik" at the end of that sentence >.>
speaking of which, roman get Link out from under my name. We're taking a break and the relationship is mad complicated.

Spife

Smash Master
HEY!
How are we getting to pound 4? We should go as a crew >__>

so saturday is melee and stuff starts at 10 (doubles), so we should probably get down there friday...unless you guys want to travel half way and then get up mad early (and get no sleep) saturday.

...so let's make the trip friday. We should figure out where we're leaving from, how we're getting housed, when we're leaving, and who's going in who's car.

Over-preparing, we have 9 crew members, and I all but a few of us (actually only yedi comes to mind) has a car readily available. Now, I don't know if my father will allow me to take his car, and I don't know if my car can make the trip, BUT if we exclude set ups, we can make it in two cars (assuming all 9 of us are going). If we were to bring set ups, we could split that further into 3 cars. Or use a van, I don't know how that'll go down though.

Actually, it might be a better idea to separate by state, cause RI would probably have more driving to meet up with us MA kids.

So yeah, assuming everyone goes (and I hope we all can/do), that's 1 car for RI and 2 cars for MA (including set ups). Some one should contact AOI though cause he might have plans with elen/trees, or he might not even be going.

First step is finding housing though, if we don't have housing we're not staying down there. Once we have that detail, everything pretty much falls into place, it just depends on who's from where and when and with who.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee nobody from RI will be driving.

Roman.

Smash Champion
umm finding housing is definitely something we need to consider

renting a van is very expensive so unless we can find someone who already has a van, we're going to need to bring multiple cars

also some of us have school RIGHT after pound (i.e. me) but there's really not much going on for the last day so i'm sure it'll be fine

Spife

Smash Master
Housing a big one...
I don't have a van, so yeah multiple cars then (are we bringing set ups?)
Also, maybe we should figure out who's going with who now, call me selfish but I don't feel like trying to organize 9(+) people. I can do a 3-4 sized group. Maybe we should plan for 3-4 cars incase some stragglers *cough cough* want to tag along lulz

Dave, will RI be attending?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to go. Don't know about Kevin. Joey doesn't really care anymore.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
So does everybody who's planning on going to ROM have a ride situation worked out?

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Oh, that's cool, Roman. Just forget about Omni. I guess he's not cool enough. /wrists

If you feel like adding me, I main Fox, secondary Sheik, and then I use Pichu, Marth... sorta.... and Peach. Well, really, I play Fox, and I'm awful with everyone else, by comparison. Bleh. Fox.

But, whatever. If I'm not cool enough to be on your crew, I'll just start my own. With hookers, and blackjack.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Oh, that's cool, Roman. Just forget about Omni. I guess he's not cool enough. /wrists

If you feel like adding me, I main Fox, secondary Sheik, and then I use Pichu, Marth... sorta.... and Peach. Well, really, I play Fox, and I'm awful with everyone else, by comparison. Bleh. Fox.

But, whatever. If I'm not cool enough to be on your crew, I'll just start my own. With hookers, and blackjack.
notice how not many people are in this crew

Top Bottom