• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I needz a partner for this. If anyone is interested, send me a pm or post up.

Blue Light- I'm up for a luigi ditto
ME TEAM WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawl

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
thats some team ben ish
lol, nah greg. it's going to be really hard for me to get a ride there. plus my gf may want to hang out so if the turnout here is nice, i'll sacrifice her love for my love of smash (and you).
<3

but nah, i really wanna come now. i really need a ride tho'. Viiiiiist? i gotz gas munaaay!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i cant make it to this but i will be at Chus dealie sunday, and maybe i can come by saturday night for debauchery.

Vist

Smash Champion
I got more responses for teams than I thought I would, so like, whoever still needs a partner just come find me tomorrow. I'd like to team with someone who would probably not have a partner otherwise. Or whoever can do the best impression of the kid in my sig :)

Omni- My bad man, I probably can't give you a ride this time around if you still need one. I got some obligations to take care of before I go to the tournament. Next time you need a ride, gimme a call or something to give me a heads up.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I got more responses for teams than I thought I would, so like, whoever still needs a partner just come find me tomorrow. I'd like to team with someone who would probably not have a partner otherwise. Or whoever can do the best impression of the kid in my sig :)
I've already won.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol, that's obviously me EE. Plank already snatched me Vist. Sorry sirz.

I think I might be able to work something out with SlikVik to get there. We'll see.

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
Me and dreadlord santa will almost officially be there(Unless there is something fatal before or on the way there!

I could definatley do the impression of that kid great...i AM that kid...lol jk jk

FOB

Smash Ace
(this is Aero)

this means i will need a teammate (i can also do a good impression of the kool aid kid :D)

i will be there at 1 PM btw

Top Bottom