• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Since Chillin and G-Reg graced us with their **** auras, I'll post the results in Tournament Results (in a little bit), so more people can see how bad they took out money. =X I'll edit them into the first post, though.

Edit:

2v2 -

1. G-Regdude829 (chillindude829, g-regulate)
2. Team Negro (EEvisu, Bowsertree)
3. Team Blanket (Seed of Sorrow, Zero34)
4. Raging Hard Nipples (technomancer, ??)
5. DOSV/Nikkatzu
5. Frozenchaos/HAT

1v1 -

1. Chillin
2. G-Reg
3. Mauvrupees (technomancer)
4. DOSV
5. Bowsertree
5. Zero
7. Seed
7. Nick
9. EE
9. Jaytal
9. TAK$
9. Frozen
13. Pat (HAT?)
13. (Zeps???)

Chillin - Thanks for coming, you're an inspiration for me to not get beaten so much. I really need to work on Peach...

G-Reg - Same, I've never been kneed so much in my life. =X I'd like to money match you again though, next time we meet. Same characters...

DOSV - We only played once =X

Nikk - I forgot to show you the anime... I squandered. In my defense, I DID bring it to Catonsville last week, but you weren't there. >_>

Seed/Zero - Great teams matches, I can't believe downsmash into downsmash is so amazing.

EE - NEEgro you're EEmazing!

Jay - You're catching on quickly, you'll probably be much more improved by Catonsville I'm betting.

TAK$ - Thanks for coming, great matches. You're cool.

Frozen - You played amazing in teams, you and HAT are working well together. But you squandered in singles. >_>

TAK$

Smash Ace
i need more matches BT!!! we forgot to do our peach vs sheik rematch, wanna do it at catsonville?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah man, just hit me up when there's a free TV and we'll play like twenty matches. I prefer fighting Sheiks over Foxes with Peach. :lick:

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Dang, you guys played amazing today. Team Negro and Team Blanket need to play more matches, you guys are way to good. Overall, nice tourney, EE! YOUR AMAZING MAN! BOWSERTREE.......... downsmash. :laugh:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Downsmash into downsmash into several more downsmashes until someone dies (teammate included) = that's some Bmore mindgame sheezy right there.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Good **** peoples that was a great fest, I' disappointed in my singles placing I could have done better(not making Johns) but cant win them all so w/e I'm cool.

Seed ~ dude wtf you are more then just a rep source my man lol you are f*cking good, we gotta play more

DOSV ~ Great match as always you won it this time but I'll get you back next time lol

Boswertree~ Team Negro was to good, lets make it a habbit to own the whte man Lol

Zero ~ yo da man on Battlefield I could nto touch you lol lets play more you are great!

Nikk ~ stick to Halo2 lol j/k good ****

TAX$ ~ Nice MM I'll be sure to play you again whenever you like

Frozen ~ Lol I'm a scrub but you ran away so your a biatch =P

G Regs bro ~ nice fox son better then mine lol

Chillin & G Reg thanks for the matches I had fun and learned some ****, G Reg should be ranked!!!!

Edit:

EVERYONE COME TO Catonsville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See Frozen or Bowerstree sig for the link to the thread)

Zero34

Smash Lord
good **** bowser tree. glad i went today. shout outs

team negro: too....much....downsmash....

g-reg: good matches today. your cf was off today or else i wouldve lost by a lot more

DOSV: too close. we gotta play somemore

bt: man, you were getting creative with them downsmashes. i mean, ROLL to a downsmash?!?! crazy

seed: too good, as usual. some great comebacks in teams

nick: you got g@yed by my peach. lol

EE: my favorite match of the day. i got my revenge on your lucky double blind. we gotta play some more man.

TAK$

Smash Ace
EE another MM at catsonville!!!!!! that is if i dont lose to KC and have to buy him lunch lol.

technomancer

Smash Champion

4. Raging Hard Nipples (technomancer, ??)
3. Mauvrupees (technomancer)

First good tournament placing ever, though I haven't been to one in awhile. Seriously though everyone there took me to 3 rounds, ****in' pound, and teams was hotness, esp. due to my random awesome mystery partner who was better than me.

Ill be at the next one for sure and probably Catonsville, I'm looking forward to playing everyone who I didn't get to play.

Chinesahh said:
ill be at the next one
-.- mm?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yo this ish was fun it was great to play with you all, sorry i didnt play falcon more but my ganon and samus needed some attention. thanks bowsertree for the hospitality. hope to see you all soon

PS EE has tight sigs

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Holy shi t i go that wii and that jump ultimate stars i might have to be dragged up there to cantonsvill

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
hes saying that he might notbe able to go somewhere because hes playing jump ultimate stars onhis wii and that he might have to get dragged up to catonsville

hopefully i got that right

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
dang wish i could have gone yesterday, but xmas weekend u know (gotta spend time with the family). But ill most likely be going to the next one. I got my camcorder 2, so ill be able to post up the matches for next week.

D

Deleted member

hey.......ill probly use foxxxxs cam to record the other matches from the tapes and put them on the comp(the cam is really hi qual btw)=)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Don't put up the crew battle where you eat my babies (Falco versus Samus). At least skip that match. The world doesn't need to see it... Dx

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
wooooow I really wish I could have attended the last fest. Chillin and G-reg showed up???! Why can't I live at college all year long? :(

I haven't played smash since the 19th, and I won't get a chance to play anyone better than me till after January 8th due to work, skiing, metroid prime, tales of symphonia, etc. I just got highspeed internet again tonight, and I'm piggybacking off of a neighbor's wireless with my new notebook :D At least now I can read guides on smashboards and practice techs.

Until January 29...

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Metroid Prime remains amazing.
I'm playing through it on hard mode for a friend. He beat it on normal with 100% everything or whatever, and I have to beat it on hard mode to unlock something for him. I'm like 30% of the way into the game with 9 hours of playing time. It took him 14 hours to beat the game; it's going to take me at least twice that.

I played a guy who I played on October 20-22nd when I first started SSBM. Back then he was about equal to me with his fox. I beat his fox with every character in the game today :D I have to say though, this guy is a very smart fox player. If he actually learned some techs, he'd be pretty good. Even just edge guarding would put him close to me currently. I'm going to teach him everything I know when we go on a ski trip January 5th-8th. Even though he isn't that good, I am still making the same mistakes I make on better players, so I think I can learn quite a bit from him. I still can do stuff like tech chasing to grab, edge guarding, etc against him which I am working on currently.

I can't wait till Brawl, I just hope I can horde enough money to pay for both a Wii and Brawl.

Come on January, finish already so I can go to more biweeklies :( I miss them.

D

Deleted member

excellent excellent cant wait for some more delicious crew matches.

EDIT:the new sig is quite nice btw

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Word, maybe we can do an actual team Delaware versus Bmore's Finest if all my crew members+yours come this time. And technomancer is too good at putting together sigs in like two days. :lick:

Top Bottom