• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It sounds like a lot of competition will be at Catonsville, so that'd definitely be the time for crew battles (RAWR, other TA peeps, Mushroom Kings, etc). But yeah I'm gonna get ready for work now.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
you can expect me and seed to be at the next biweekly. unless school randomly kills us both...
=) We need to play.

Ron: which, when I go to one, should I go to? This or Catonsville? I'm mainly looking for better turnout/more spacious. Thanks.

Zero34

Smash Lord
redd, next time we meet, another mm. $3 for best of five?

first i gotta find plair though...too bad no more ccx

Ghostype

Smash Champion
=) We need to play.

Ron: which, when I go to one, should I go to? This or Catonsville? I'm mainly looking for better turnout/more spacious. Thanks.
Uhh, I'm not gonna lie; here's the really short and basic rundown:

CATONSVILLE

-More space IMHO

-More places to sit

-Normally has the same turnout at my Biweeklies

BMORE CITY

- Fair amount of space, less than Catonsville

- More seats, but when there's around fourteen people or more, there isn't really a place to put a chair (but there's carpet ^^)

- Normally has the same turnout as Catonsville, but the last few fests we've had the amazing Chillin, G-Reg, Chin, and mad good out of staters (and in-staters) popping up, so it's generally been much better competition than Catonsville thus far.

I think Catonsville is catching on, though, so IN MY OPINION.... Go to Catonsville.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Btw, how old's your sister again?

Added: If 5% tax goes he and I will take handicapped 2 vs one team Money matches... with odds, of course...

>.>

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Btw, how old's your sister again?

Added: If 5% tax goes he and I will take handicapped 2 vs one team Money matches... with odds, of course...

>.>
thanks, but its not today, its on the 30th, and thats why i cant go to the catonsville thing. Also my sister is 16, and we gotta challange chin to another one of those 2v1 matches, FURY PUNCH FTW!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
<3 5% tax's sister... ERM

I mean

<3 5% tax... in a straigh non threatening way...

unlike the straight and possibley threatening way i pretend to <3 your sister ;P

WHOA WHOA WHOA

THIS JUST IN!

NightmareKoRnKiD (8:25:48 PM): 5% tax is monlithically beautiful as a dude
RaRaRachael32 (8:25:52 PM): yeah he is
RaRaRachael32 (8:26:01 PM): i;d hit it in a heart bea
RaRaRachael32 (8:26:01 PM): t

Zero34

Smash Lord
redd, stop being so fuxing busy. you have way too many things to do lol

bowsertree, i was gonna go to catonsville considering all of the people that are coming this time, but seed's got relatives over so transportations gonna be to tough.

i gotta get some real practice in. the competition is getting too good

D

Deleted member

lol i got a warning for spamming in the biweeklies thread....ill be there as always=)

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
TAK$, i'm just wondering, are you the guy i played in pools at C3 who used sheik and link, and i used pikachu?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I admitt I have been lazy so I'll get something new tommorow and try to impress.

TAK$

Smash Ace
TAK$, i'm just wondering, are you the guy i played in pools at C3 who used sheik and link, and i used pikachu?
yep that was me, i want those rematches too i improved alot since then. happy bday since i might not be here to say it tomorrow >.>

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Lol who cares

Yeah Tope "warned me" and it was funny, he wrote

'You know better than to post BS'

and it was about me saying 'g reg is the azen of Captain falcon'

I read what i posted, and remeber what tope had typed, and i LOLed IRL

>.>

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Nightmare, me and you gotta get another no marth, no sheik money match.
My pikachu is prty good and my falcon is getting a lot better, still no skill at all with the space animals or marth though.

TAK$

Smash Ace
Yea i would come but MAGFEST is that weekend =p

omg stole my avatar = p
haha funny you mention that, i thought your post was mine for a second, we have to get some matches in at magfest ck. sad i cant go to this for ck's same reason, but good news is magfest is only a 10 min drive from my place but i usualy hang out there like all day anyway. i hope they make better use of this hotel than anime usa did.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
5%- We're having a crew battle against Black rain crew at this ****, so like I want you on my crew.

Here's the "official" list of people who would be participating in such a crew battle for Baltimore's Finest, if they're there

Bowser Tree (Our almost consistant opener!)
DOSV (our almost consistant last man)
Nikk (Our never consistant but sometimes ****ing ***** in fox dittos WTF)
Nurok (Our nearly consistant ledge techer, and the Koshur)
5% tax (My consistantly fresh team mate, whose sister I'd probably hit... >.>)
Me (I almost consistantly take the least stock... sadly)
EEvisu (ConsEEstantly REEtardedly, FREESH)
Frozen (has aids... consistantly?)

Chances of some of them not being there is pretty good, I think, so I'd say our crew will have around 6-7 people... X_x

Then again if they ask we almost always let in
Hova
C mart
and Dan the Monkey man UMBC smasher.

LOL our crew is huge.

But i want 5% in it. Leave your weird scrub crew and join TA/ Baltimore's Finest.

Half of us aren't baltimore already i think.

Frozen

Smash Lord
lolz i caught the aids

And back on the subject of tope reporting people, he reported me for "Metroid Prime remains an amazing game", in a thread where people were talking about metroid prime. =X

If he's gonna report me it should be for the above statement if anything

<3 tope

Ghostype

Smash Champion
HAY GUYSS who's definitely coming on the 6th? I'll start adding people to the list.

And yoooo, anyone who can; PLEASE bring a Cube, and if you can manage; a TV. Catonsville was great but there was entirely too much waiting for matches, maybe we can have a smoother time at this fest.

D

Deleted member

HAY GUYSS who's definitely coming on the 6th? I'll start adding people to the list.

And yoooo, anyone who can; PLEASE bring a Cube, and if you can manage; a TV. Catonsville was great but there was entirely too much waiting for matches, maybe we can have a smoother time at this fest.
i always supply baby so how many tvs/cubes/players do you need? how about 2...many lol ill supply tho its cool just let me know. to everyone else if you can supply...please do and if you cant,at LEAST bring a controller.also if you want ill do brackets as well. bt im always happy to help!:lick:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Alright I'm coming to one of these in the next month hopefully, I hope it'll be fun. Who wants money matches??? I gotta remember my list.

Characters I'll use
--------------------
Falco
Marth
Fox
Falcon
Peach
Sheik
Falcon
More?

I think my list was:
Nurok $1 5/9 x_x