• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
i hate you all you falco *****s
j/k, but i do hate falco, that and those smelly smelly ic's who have no friends at all.

TAK$

Smash Ace
hah is that a no then to the falco vs sheik? ;_; then sheik dittos no cg!, and tru my yoshi vs your faclo 5% i'll MM eevisu for 5, and bt owes me a rematch, there i think thats everything >.>

D

Deleted member

i hate you all you falco *****s
j/k, but i do hate falco, that and those smelly smelly ic's who have no friends at all.
youll just have to improve your game thats all. complaining gets you nowhere:(

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Everybody bring TVs/Cubes, steal them if you must. We can line every wall in the house with them so there's no waiting. We'll have so many set ups I can finally invite hobos in for Smash; my life goal.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Ron, I should be coming to this, and you better have a bottle of Blue bawls ready this time exclusively for me or I shall smite thee!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Apparently TNR wants to attend this.. but this Saturday my father is getting promoted to full Colonel soo.. i have to be there. It if makes you all feel better I was in Bmore last week <(^_^)b

Zero34

Smash Lord
hey bowsertree, edit your front page. seed's crazy busy so he cant make this one and next one is iffy but most likely ill still be there so my cube is there

*TA pound*

OH FUX. zero needs a teammate. anybody up? cant...live...without....teams....

Aero

Smash Journeyman
@zero: ck says he might come. if he doesn't, sure, why not.

cmart

Smash Lord
Wow all of a sudden I want to come to this. Anyone swinging through carroll county able to pick me up and give me a ride?

Zero34

Smash Lord
good stuff aero, thanks. we gotta play too. mm? best of 5 for $3?

MM List So Far:
- Redd (3/5 for $3)
- Plair (3/5 for $3)

D

Deleted member

anyone w/out teammates ill think about teaming w/you, depending if i team w/foxxx or not. ill see....cool?

ALSO: i have DIBS on ALL mm i announced first.good day.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
DOSV- If 5% tax dies in a tragic buit hilarious way I'll tema with you. but if it's not hilarious, and it's just tragic I'll be wayyy to upset to play.

5%- We're teaming, and you sure as hell better know that... But here's my problem with teaming with you... You don't play dowsmash, i mean peach...

Added: Seriously, go ahead, use shiek sometimes, but you should pick up some other characters IMO... Shiek is too... blargh

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
i could play falcon or pika sometimes in teams i guess, i'll play them vs some other people first just to see how they do.

D

Deleted member

EE,TAK$.....dont forget i have a set partner and will only team w/someone else if we decide on it since we come down together and we practice teams always.i already told EE that at catson.....but we'll see.Hey EE....what happened to you and bt's team?

TAK$

Smash Ace
haha so much love. i'll talk w/foxxx and we'll see cool?:)
sounds good to me, wait till you see me in action, i need a few warm up matches tho, ive been messing with fox alot, so i play my falco like fox if i dont warm up. >.>

EEvisu

Smash Lord
EE,TAK$.....dont forget i have a set partner and will only team w/someone else if we decide on it since we come down together and we practice teams always.i already told EE that at catson.....but we'll see.Hey EE....what happened to you and bt's team?
okay

and I think hes teaming w/ BlueLight but if not then nEEgros will make a return!
if i can beat both of them badly, will you drop them and pick me? >.>
oh please.... lol

Nurok

Smash Lord
EE. I need to falco ditto w/ you again. next catsonville fest(after the jan. 13th one) we falco ditto. Last time, i squandered badly. But good **** on you winnning. Rematch falco ditto next catsonville on the 27th(hopefully)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Blue - Team Bleach Bowser FTW, but if you're not there on the 6th, it's team nEEgro. >.>

I kinda lost track of who's bringing Cubes/TVs, so if you people could take a second, and read the list on the first page....Just let me know if I left you off.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
hey bt if we need more cubes i can bring my wii i guess but only if u really need more (i dont want it to get stolen by chance, sry if i sound parinoid)

TAK$

Smash Ace
by looking at the 1st page we have 5 tvs and 4 cubes, so i'm thinking one more would work.

cmart

Smash Lord
Hmmm. No rides appear to forthecoming (about as I expected). C'mon guys cmart is like a baltimore staple. If he doesn't show to these, it's like sacrilege. Someone step it up and give me a ride. Gas money included of course.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Don't bring your Wii Foxxx, cause I will definitely steal it. I can't find them in stores so why not. >.>

TAK - It'd be nice to have 10/10...

Cmart - Hova or Jon can't get you?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Aight Blue, see you on the 13th then.

Hey guys, my boss is switching around my work Saturdays, so from now on this might be my work weekend, with next Saturday being the weekend off.

That means unless I hold the Biweeklies after 4:00 PM (3:00/4:00PM-10:00 PM or so) or whatever, then I may as well stop holding them for now (I wouldn't feel like holding them after work though).

Unless HAT switches Saturdays with me, that'd be cool.

The fest happening on the 6th is still happening 10:30AM-10:00PM, but after this there'll most likely be a change is what I'm saying.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
5% Tax- We need a new team name... i was thinking "Team Hot Steamy...

FURY PUNCHES YEAH!"

C Mart- If you were in B more id' easily swing by and get yah... Carol County, though, is like 45 minutes ach way for me =(

EEvisu

Smash Lord
EE. I need to falco ditto w/ you again. next catsonville fest(after the jan. 13th one) we falco ditto. Last time, i squandered badly. But good **** on you winnning. Rematch falco ditto next catsonville on the 27th(hopefully)
yep will do, see you there
wait...whats about replacing me as Tru= partner :(
but anyway i got our signature finished Tru= care to take a look at it if u want. I put Falco as your main for right now (i couldnt find a good "shadow" like u wanted, sry)

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=delawerefinestsmashsignbx1.jpg
I'll steal your ****, no lie son dont bring it >_>

Top Bottom