• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Aero

Smash Journeyman
@zero: sure.

i'll bring a cube btw; didn't say that before.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Chris - If you can't find a ride, I'll come down to Caroll County and you can carry me here. Builds up your back strength incase you have to walk to Catonsville next week.

Aero - Awesome

cmart

Smash Lord
Tree- Heh that it might. Turns out there's other obligations that've come up that weekend anyway. I'll just wait till I'm back in bmore, assuming these are still going on.

Zero34

Smash Lord
did you say we can get there 10:30 or is it 11:00 now? and when exactly does teams being? 12ish im guessing

Aero

Smash Journeyman
i might not be able to make teams... my group (me, fob, 5%, hobo, heynivek, tin) won't be coming until around 1:00...

i know this is really selfish, but i'd really appreciate it if you could wait for us... if not, that's also completely acceptable.

i'll try to get there as soon as i can.

Vist

Smash Champion
anyone want to mm? Zero? bt? EE? DOSV? Tru=? im open to whatever character match-ups..i just want some **** mms so if u want free money lets go

Ghostype

Smash Champion
did you say we can get there 10:30 or is it 11:00 now? and when exactly does teams being? 12ish im guessing
You can come at 10:30. And teams probably start when there are enough people here.

Aero - Most people normally start arriving around 1:00-2:00 anyway, so it'd be no problem.

Vist - Yeah I'll MM you $5.

Cmart - See ya when I see ya then

D

Deleted member

:( foxxx you know me better than that.i told them i would discuss it w/you first.

the sig is beast....but why do i have a character on there?you know i dont main.
on that note we have to decide on our team name and capt. once thats set up we can start working on our crew thread!

technomancer

Smash Champion
I'm probably in, probably bringing Raxinox (aka blaxinox) as well, and maybe some more rupees, probably a cube, and a TV. Gogo gadget Yoshi!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Vist- WAIT WAIT WAIT... I'm new11!! I never played this before at tourney but at my school no one can beat me, I use Pikachu because he has the strongest move in the game, his lightening move! I like free money!!!11!!

5%- TEAM DREADLOCKZ! YEHHSSS! WE can go Fox/Falco, sometimes maybe!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right then, teams will probably start no later than 2:00 PM, depending how many people are here by then.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I woke up and sneezed once this morning so I may not come, dont wanna get sick you know.

Vist

Smash Champion
i'm not sure if i'm gonna make it today. there's a laundry list of things i wanted to improve before i play anyone right now but we'll see

if i don't come i'll most likely see you guys @ catonsville next weekend

Aero

Smash Journeyman
due to hobo's enormous amount of ******ry, we aren't getting there until like 1:50.

>_<

TAK$

Smash Ace
err i'm gonna be a little late, got pulled over and had to get new tags before i went down to bmore with my fam. so i'll be leaving in like 30 mins and it takes 1 hourish to get there.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I quit smash after my performance today, see ya when I see ya...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Rofl at quitting because of performance .... you must remember you play for fun ! its the way of smash its all for fun!!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I quit smash after my performance today, see ya when I see ya...

CK is right, if you quit after one bad day then that's the ultimate in squander.

How do you think I felt getting last at one of Chozenone's biweeklies?? Terrible, but I kept working and now I'm considered "good" or whatever.

So yeah, no jones, suck it up EE =)

Zero34

Smash Lord
ridiculous tournament...30 people in a tiny room? it must've been 90 degrees in there. good stuff bowsertree, and im glad you got that new program for brackets

DOSV: man, love playing your samus, too fun

EE: you cant seriously be quitting! team nEEgro!

Aero: too good in teams. good stuff for getting 3rd

Tope: you suck...lol. i think i beat you once today and that was just lucky

bt: great tournament, started a little, okay, a lot late, but ran smoothly so nice work.

uh, ill post again later.

POST FULL RESULTS!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
lol and they call me rEEtarded, twas a joke my friends =]

I'll step it up @ Catonsville

oh and good **** everyone, I'm to lazy to shot out everyone today >_>

Top Bottom