• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Ghostype

Smash Champion
GG EE, but I got reply 1,000. =DDDDDD

Well people, there's no actual Biweekly this Saturday because of work/EGL, but if some people want to come over around 4:30 PM until whenever, you can do so and bring Cubes. Basically whomever's close by that isn't making it to EGL should come here. Four-six would be perfect if we had two extra Cubes for my TVs. :)

Edit: 410-978-1152 hit my cellphone if need be

Zero34

Smash Lord
good stuff bowsertree. try to extend it to 11 though, that would be hot

and as seed said, he and i will try to make an appearance

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right guys, and we prob. could make it 11PM instead of 10PM.

Tru - I wouldn't worry about a TV since I don't expect a big enough amount of people for more than three TVs, just bring that Cube.

Like always I'll have three TVs so we'd need two Cubes for them (I have one), if everyone who's posted so far comes then we'll have the perfect amount with just the one odd man.

I'm stressing a mini fest, but if extra people wanna come I wouldn't turn them away obviously. If more people than expected show up then they'll just have to wait for matches or decide to bring an extra TV and Cube. >.>

I just want to get some smashing going on this Sat for people who can't/didn't want to go to EGL (me). :)

D

Deleted member

i could bring a tv just in case cause the only way ill get a ride is from a fellow smash mate>_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right, hopefully see you guys Saturday then. And sure Levitibus, we'll do like five or more if you want, I've been bringing my Roy back.

I totally ***** TAK$'s Sheik with it...twice. I hope he reads this post cause I just called him out. >.>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol I hate playing waveshine and up air happy Foxes with Peach. >.> I'd rather play you with a more maneuverable character than her, but sure.

Fair warning: you will be downsmashed off the stage at least twice a stock. >_>

TAK$

Smash Ace
All right, hopefully see you guys Saturday then. And sure Levitibus, we'll do like five or more if you want, I've been bringing my Roy back.

I totally ***** TAK$'s Sheik with it...twice. I hope he reads this post cause I just called him out. >.>
bring it!!!! then after my new sheik ***** you, my doc will! if the egl tourny takes too long i'll come.

Zero34

Smash Lord
that was halarious BT, i was watching your roy match

seed is kinda really annoying with his waveshine and uair. but there is a dsmash for every problem

Zero34

Smash Lord
you play him, whoever wins get the money. it's just a normal tournament match

bet a dollar. redd aint worth that 5 dollar **** lol

you coming redd? i thought you had EGL which you are gonna be at till chu's biweekly >.<

let's get friendlies in man

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL Doll is making me go to EGL, blame him =D

I'm certainly worth $3-5, or 2 bottles of bawls is clearer.

Seed: PS first match is coo.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah Zero, anyone who wants to come down here still can come. I'm looking for some smashing since I can't make it out there. 4:30PM-11:00PM.

Zero34

Smash Lord
good **** bowsertree. EGL is actually a lot closer but i aint missing out on bmore's

O M G

1000th post without even thinking and what a coincidence...

Aero

Smash Journeyman
>_>

Chz1, isn't Doll coming to EGL? Bring Korn/CK/Masa/yourself to EGL too.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
GTFO promoting in someone elses thread, ****ing lame *** and its on the same day, ***** slap yourself once for me -.-

cmart

Smash Lord
BT's Roy is surprisingly good. He beat my falcon 2/3 with it.

Oh and sorry I'm going to egl guys. I've gotta play the other guys up for b-team consideration so yeah. Seed and Zero should also come to egl for the same reason. Not trying to poach on ranma's fests. <3

D

Deleted member

yo lets do some team matches.....

EDIT: ill take your roy on bt...in a mm :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
GTFO promoting in someone elses thread, ****ing lame *** and its on the same day, ***** slap yourself once for me -.-
Honestly, I agree. It's annoying when something like EGL is promoted in *my* biweekly thread. I'd love to go to EGL myself; but I can't, I have to work until late afternoon.

So why do I want all these posts about EGL in my thread for my smashfests? And this mini-fest is for the people who also can't make it/aren't attending that tournament.

I mean no harm, I'm just saying people, c'mon. This is like **** slapping me, seriously. >_>

Everyone who's coming Saturday, good sheezy and I'm looking forward to playing you again. :)

Cmart - I hope you do well at EGL and turn heads dude. Also thanks for giving my Roy props. :)

Tru= - We can money match. Falcon-Roy I assume? $5 sir.

Zero34

Smash Lord
i really want to go to EGL now that i now that competition is gonna be amazing, but i have plans that i am too lazy to cancel so most likely you can still expect me there BT

i am almost hoping for a low turnout of like, 9-10. more matches for me =D

Top Bottom