• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i am almost hoping for a low turnout of like, 9-10. more matches for me =D
Lol I am too, my last fest had around what, 30+ people? I never got more than a handful of matches in during the day/night.

The only time I got a good amount in, was when you first showed up and we played a few; and when everybody was leaving so me, TAK$, his bro, and War Hamster (I keep forgetting if that's how his name is spelled...) played. Less people means more matches for all. =D

Seed - Lol you still need to rematch me and EE in teams.

TAK$

Smash Ace
I dont think any of us MK's r gona go 2 EGL so we probaly are coming to this and we demand a fair crew battle this time no Getting awsome ppl lik vist ,seed and KC u nubs:lick:
me and bt made another crew, and all we need are 3 ppl, we will downsmash you til you give up, its happened to everyone we have played, fear us, for we are the kings of the downsmash.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL YO, no matter how you deny it son, those crew battles were fair. Half of BF had to leave so we needed replacements, besides, you guys got Cmart; who is not Mushroom Kings (or wasn't until you made him honorary).

HAD you won (because of Cmart), you know you guys would've been **** talking us, but since you lost those crew battles don't count it seems...I'm not buying that. LOL

And if we do a crew battle at this fest, Seed and Zero are still in (seeing as how they're BF). Especially considering the fact that Frozen, Nightmare, or EE most likely aren't going to be there (not sure if DOSV's coming).

There's no way around it man, if you wanna crew battle you have to take on our honorary members too. IF we battle this is what BF's lineup will probably look like (if these people decide to join):

Btree
DOSV (if he's coming)
Tru=
Seed
Zero

Out of those only myself and D are actually "Bmore", but if that's how you want to define the crew battles, then we'll probably never have enough people to battle you at one time.

Because we rarely have enough of our Baltimore crew members together for a "legitimate" crew battle. The primary "Baltimore" residents used in crew battles are:

Nightmare
DOSV
Frozen
Btree
EEvisu

The five of us aren't together at one time during fests enough lately to crew battle, which is why we had Zero, Seed, K.C., Vist, helping us.

Nightmare asked Vist to take his place since he, D, and Nikk were leaving, that was perfectly fair since it wasn't like Nightmare was hiding in the corner or something and pretending to leave, to give us a good chance at winning.

And then after that crew battle EE left as well, so we were missing everyone but myself and Frozen, so we enlisted the help of Seed, Zero, and K.C. in the battle which is also fair since:

1. Team Blanket became Bmore's Finest that night.

2. You guys demanded that you get Cmart, and you did.

So as I said, if you guys want to rematch at this fest, then you're going to be facing people who don't actually live in Baltimore, but ARE BF. But if you hold off on the challenge, we can do the rematch at the next Catonsville I'm guessing (depending on when it is).

Your choice. o.o

Ghostype

Smash Champion
YO - Cmart's not coming...And Tru= is one of our honorary members as well, so that means he probably shouldn't join the crew battle if he's IN both crews. That wouldn't make ANY sense if you want some sort of legitimacy like you stressed to me. Either we do 3v3 or no go until the next time. Though 3v3 prove nothing between large crews. :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It's on then YO...McChicken battle. And you'd better choose very carefully when you throw Dr.O out, he's your only hope for success. :)

TAK$

Smash Ace
wait wait bt i'm an honorary member right? TAK$, bt, zero,dosv, EE my sheik is too good now son, I could probly take off 8 stock at the very least, i did some practice with some ppl it was 4 v 2 i took out 2 and got the 3rd to 1, my friend took care of the rest, we won 100$, since i did most of the work i got 80. XD it was some fun shizzi. oh yeah and bt, we need to do a crew Dstickings battle, me, you, and frozen. :lick: :lick: :lick:

edit: nurok, dude i havent seen you yet, where the fux are you?? =(

TAK$

Smash Ace
lol im fuxing with you yo XD bt dosent want us VA'ers in his crew anyway =*( next time i see you mk's tho, i have to play you, maybe a tnr vs mk in the near future?

TAK$

Smash Ace
yeah but i might be at egl is the thing holding that back, but if we dont have more than 8 setups, i'm leaving and going to bmore i dont wanna be there till 4 AM lol.

edit: or if i get knocked out early, i probly will hit the top 5 tho, but if worse comes to worse, expect me.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol TAK, EE is like the official head of who gets to be in BF now, because if I add more people he'll rant at me. =x

YO - if it's no honorary members at all, then we STILL can't do it. It'd just be me and DOSV then, unless you give the both of us equal stock to your three, or crew battle him on his own like he challenged. :)

TAK$

Smash Ace
how does bt change his name? O.O and yeah EE make me an honorary member once we have our matches and i win at egl/c3 (i forget which one your going to or if both.

how are those banners coming along BT? XD

cmart

Smash Lord
LOL YO, no matter how you deny it son, those crew battles were fair. Half of BF had to leave so we needed replacements, besides, you guys got Cmart; who is not Mushroom Kings (or wasn't until you made him honorary).

HAD you won (because of Cmart), you know you guys would've been **** talking us, but since you lost those crew battles don't count it seems...I'm not buying that. LOL

And if we do a crew battle at this fest, Seed and Zero are still in (seeing as how they're BF). Especially considering the fact that Frozen, Nightmare, or EE most likely aren't going to be there (not sure if DOSV's coming).

There's no way around it man, if you wanna crew battle you have to take on our honorary members too. IF we battle this is what BF's lineup will probably look like (if these people decide to join):

Btree
DOSV (if he's coming)
Tru=
Seed
Zero

Out of those only myself and D are actually "Bmore", but if that's how you want to define the crew battles, then we'll probably never have enough people to battle you at one time.

Because we rarely have enough of our Baltimore crew members together for a "legitimate" crew battle. The primary "Baltimore" residents used in crew battles are:

Nightmare
DOSV
Frozen
Btree
EEvisu

The five of us aren't together at one time during fests enough lately to crew battle, which is why we had Zero, Seed, K.C., Vist, helping us.

Nightmare asked Vist to take his place since he, D, and Nikk were leaving, that was perfectly fair since it wasn't like Nightmare was hiding in the corner or something and pretending to leave, to give us a good chance at winning.

And then after that crew battle EE left as well, so we were missing everyone but myself and Frozen, so we enlisted the help of Seed, Zero, and K.C. in the battle which is also fair since:

1. Team Blanket became Bmore's Finest that night.

2. You guys demanded that you get Cmart, and you did.

So as I said, if you guys want to rematch at this fest, then you're going to be facing people who don't actually live in Baltimore, but ARE BF. But if you hold off on the challenge, we can do the rematch at the next Catonsville I'm guessing (depending on when it is).

Your choice. o.o

Hey Ron, if I remember how it went down, MK were objecting to the fact that you were including members who weren't part off your crew, so when you jokingly said they could have me while I was within earshot, I agreed because I thought including extras like that was bs. Those crews were indeed bs-like extended bmore vs MK.

IMO bf's crew lineup should be

Btree
DOSV
EE
Frozen
Seed\Zero (are these gusy official or honory?)
Nick
Vince
Hat(??? Is he in the crew ???)

Those guys are who I'd consider "core" bmore's finest, though I'm not sure on the seed\zero thing yet. That's actually the group that usually shows to smashfests around here so I'm not sure why you're having problems getting everyone together.

Top Bottom