• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Redd I might take on your Falcon, I'll decide later

Tru if you come can you record some matches of me? pretty please =]

I'll be there if you have not figured it out yet Ron >_>

Zero34

Smash Lord
you gotta go on the 6th redd. i havent played you since chu's biweekly from...ages ago

me and seed will almost definitely go. two cubes if we go

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
you gotta go on the 6th redd. i havent played you since chu's biweekly from...ages ago

me and seed will almost definitely go. two cubes if we go

Lol nay most likely. If Bluelight goes sure I'll go. Maybe CHOZENONE will drive me. :laugh:

I miss Bmore, last time I went there I *****, don't let it happen again.

KAIIIISERRR!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i always supply baby so how many tvs/cubes/players do you need? how about 2...many lol ill supply tho its cool just let me know. to everyone else if you can supply...please do and if you cant,at LEAST bring a controller.also if you want ill do brackets as well. bt im always happy to help!:lick:
Your help's much appreciated, bring about fifteen TVs/Cubes. :lick: And tyranT, Binge, Foxxx are coming? Word.

I'm gonna try that Tio tournament organizer that Frozen used....if I can download it to this craputer. >_>

Redd - Yeah, $5 3/5. Let's go Samus/Falco first match, then everything's all counterpicky, mmkay?

Also, Marth ditto, 3/5 $5.

EE - **** youuuuuuuuu

D

Deleted member

Your help's much appreciated, bring about fifteen TVs/Cubes. :lick: And tyranT, Binge, Foxxx are coming? Word.

I'm gonna try that Tio tournament organizer that Frozen used....if I can download it to this craputer. >_>

Redd - Yeah, $5 3/5. Let's go Samus/Falco first match, then everything's all counterpicky, mmkay?

Also, Marth ditto, 3/5 $5.

EE - **** youuuuuuuuu
:dizzy: :confused: :ohwell: fifteen.....hmmmm dont think the car will hold that many...unless...i eat 3...and binge....ill try lol

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah....If you have to eat some people I don't care, the setups are more important. :lick:

Yeah though, bring whatever you can manage. Dx

Frozen

Smash Lord
That tio program was good stuff...it was what they used at the nod3 tourney a couple months back, that's how I found out about it. lol i'm pretty sure any computer can handle it, unless you're getting lag playing minesweeper, go ahead and download it. = )

Aero

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to come to this with FOB, 5%, Tin, and heynivek.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
i'm coming wether or not Aero, Tin or FOB are coming, so put me down as confirmed for this.

200th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit again: also i'll be bringing a cube if we need one so.....yeah

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
If this gets too crowded I'm kidnapping my favorite smashers and driving them to my house...

I'm gunna steal 5, dosv, nikk, hova (if he's even going), maybe steal ron from his own fest... and then like we'll have a side fest @ my place!

D

Deleted member

If this gets too crowded I'm kidnapping my favorite smashers and driving them to my house...

I'm gunna steal 5, dosv, nikk, hova (if he's even going), maybe steal ron from his own fest... and then like we'll have a side fest @ my place!
hmmmmm then i guess ill host bt's!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right Tru, if I leave you in charge then I'll give you the keys to my Bawls stash....give them out at your own discretion.

Hey guys, I might have to push the time back like I did last time, so make sure you check for a time change.

But so far the door still opens at 10:30 AM (nothing's happening then, that's just when it's open).

Deadthewanderer

Smash Cadet
Yo, think I mite be able to go this weekend. How many people usually attend these? If you need people, I can get people to come. A **** load of my friends are progamers also, and like Smash Bros and fighting games.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
[font=Tim,es]^^Yeah.

If you bring a bunch of people, make sure you bring some Cubes. That should be the new rule for these...If you bring a group, bring some cubes and TVs (if possible) to go with that group. Nobody likes waiting and team matches aren't fun all day. >.>

Man....My left wrist hurts, and my right hand has been hurting since before the 30th, I might not be playing much, or I'll just be using a character that's easy on the hands (noob style anyway); like Sheik. >.>

*trains Sheik's dash attack combos*[/font]

TAK$

Smash Ace
[font=Tim,es]^^Yeah.

If you bring a bunch of people, make sure you bring some Cubes. That should be the new rule for these...If you bring a group, bring some cubes and TVs (if possible) to go with that group. Nobody likes waiting and team matches aren't fun all day. >.>

Man....My left wrist hurts, and my right hand has been hurting since before the 30th, I might not be playing much, or I'll just be using a character that's easy on the hands (noob style anyway); like Sheik. >.>

*trains Sheik's dash attack combos*[/font]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkoUSScfRc
all you need to know in 4 mins.

D

Deleted member

TAK$ you comin?....that would be mighty cool to finally play you.....btw did you see me and kc's tournament results from our fight?(hee hee i love you kc!)

D

Deleted member

nah i didnt see 'em, but i'm def gonna make this tru so dont worry.
:) :) :) thats what i like to hear oh, that reminds me has your falco improved?and if theres any q's you still have about him lemme know.

EDIT:
Deadthewanderer and your crew..... mm
Tak$.... mm
since i havent played you guys yet.....it seems pretty fair..right?

ALSO deadthewanderer ill play your crew against mine in a mm or....if you want.....for higher stakes.... ill play you and your whole crew by myself in a crew mm :)

EEvisu

Smash Lord
TAK$ owes me a MM if I recall correctly

Tru= we are gonna do some Falco dittos, the last torny ones were to fun

D

Deleted member

TAK$ owes me a MM if I recall correctly

Tru= we are gonna do some Falco dittos, the last torny ones were to fun
YYYYYYEEEEESSSS thats what i like to hear....btw i have this new 0 to death falco/falco combo i want to test out.......waddya say:)

EDIT:that rep bar sig is by FAR the funniest sig yet.how about this for my new sig....EE's reps: we'll never forget.

TAK$

Smash Ace
my falco is still ok tech-wise, my mindgames are pwncity, but my yoshi is godly, spikememore.

edit: i'll mm everyone.!!!

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
tak$ we gotta do i rematch, my pika vs your sheik or whatever (NO FALCO ALLOWED!) i must prove pika is not as fat and ugly as fob says.
Tru= mm for like 5-10
nightmare we need no sheik no marth for $3 like we always do

TAK$

Smash Ace
hah sounds good 5%, i dont suck like i did at c3 though, :D your pika owns. after that i have to play you with my yoshi vs your pika then falco vs sheik.

D

Deleted member

tak$ we gotta do i rematch, my pika vs your sheik or whatever (NO FALCO ALLOWED!) i must prove pika is not as fat and ugly as fob says.
Tru= mm for like 5-10
nightmare we need no sheik no marth for $3 like we always do
deal then but i hope you like falco.

Top Bottom